Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622495 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tundeuzman: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
I just got a message from nmfb that an account has been opened for me with the account number but I'm yet to get the alert.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
tundeuzman:
I just got a message from nmfb that an account has been opened for me with the account number but I'm yet to get the alert.
When did you accept the offer?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jbanky: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
I also got a message that an account has been created for me but have not been credited..I got approval on 23rd Dec. I hope am still on a safer side

tundeuzman:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tundeuzman: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
23rd December
100trillion:
When did you accept the offer?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
ArewaWife:

Me that I haven't gotten approved for Covid fund, NYIF hasnt contacted me yet.

Out of over 3 million applications, NYIF only paid 239 people after about 4-5 months, lol.

More will be paid though but I would advise everyone to forget about the scheme as the likelihood of getting paid is VERY slim especially for those who have received funds from CBN in the past 1 year. Those who have benefited from similar government initiatives such as Covid-19 loan and AGSMEIS will be screened out.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Actually, screening out beneficiaries of covid and Agmesis loans is the best way to go to ensure equitable distribution of the loans to several people.

Acidosis:

Out of over 3 million applications, NYIF only paid 239 people after about 4-5 months, lol.

More will be paid though but I would advise everyone to forget about the scheme as the likelihood of getting paid is VERY slim especially for those who have received funds from CBN in the past 1 year. Those who have benefited from similar government initiatives such as Covid-19 loan and AGSMEIS will be screened out.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2021
peeps4u:
Actually, screening out beneficiaries of covid and Agmesis loans is the best way to go to ensure equitable distribution of the loans to several people.

You're right
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2021
ausproxi:

December 23rd and was credited 2 days later, 25th on Christmas day.
Did NMFB send a confirmation sms to your number that your "provided" bank account has been credited?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2021
tundeuzman:
23rd December
It might be that, the account you provided can't accept the loan amount allocated for you, reason why they open new account for you..

Go to your bank and upgrade your account...

I might be wrong tho.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ewizard(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2021
femmyapson:

Bro please I need to learn from you. how did you decipher this. I want to learn programming and i wont mind if you be my mentor

@bolded,

start from W3schools

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by femmyapson(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Ewizard:

@bolded,

start from W3schools

how did you decipher that site owner info
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ewizard(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2021
femmyapson:

how did you decipher that site owner info

WHOIS LOOKUP is always there for you.

A smart e-hoodlum wouldn't use real details to host a domain wey he wan use run street.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tundeuzman: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2021
My account can receive billions , already upgraded
100trillion:

It might be that, the account you provided can't accept the loan amount allocated for you, reason why they open new account for you..

I might be wrong tho.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2021
tundeuzman:
My account can receive billions , already upgraded
No p. Goodluck waiting wink
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Divab(f): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning my people, am overwhelmed by d series of approvals n disbursement of this loan here. I applied n got trained for this loan June last year. I only got a text message dat I will be called for an interview. I didn't get any call till date. Can someone please advise me on d next step to go about it. I applied in Port Harcourt. Paid N25k for d training. I have a piggery farm n want an expansion
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cocolatti(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Divab:
Good morning my people, am overwhelmed by d series of approvals n disbursement of this loan here. I applied n got trained for this loan June last year. I only got a text message dat I will be called for an interview. I didn't get any call till date. Can someone please advise me on d next step to go about it. I applied in Port Harcourt. Paid N25k for d training. I have a piggery farm n want an expansion
CBN Covid 19 loan is different from the one you did.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jbanky: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Can someone help me with Nmfb Ussd code
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Divab:

Which one. of the loan packege are you talking about?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Divab:

You did Agmesis. But you were scammed for the 25k, training is 10k.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
100trillion:

I might be wrong tho.

no sir, the account was created for him)her for loan repayment.
this where you will pay your loan as at when due.
you will never access to the account except depositing money into.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
meetgaya:

no sir, the account was created for him)her for loan repayment. this where you will pay your loan as at when due. you will never access to the account except depositing money into.
Thanks. I never knew.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Divab:

Same here.I got trained 2019, submitted a manual Business plan but was asked to reapply online last year.

I got a message that I was shortlisted for a phone interview,till date,I haven't heard anything.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by evanpass70(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 12:17am
peeps4u:

You're right

Can this affect npower applicants, batch C to be precise? @ acidosis
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
evanpass70:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 12:17am
peeps4u:

You're right

Not sure bro.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
I doubt. Someone clossed to me is a batch B (the exited one) Npower beneficiary and got covid loan also. There are federal govt workers that also got the loan. I dont think awaiting batch C npower that that are even yet to be receiving stipends should be an exception.

evanpass70:
peeps4u:

You're right

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harlex(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
uyogabie:

Same here.I got trained 2019, submitted a manual Business plan but was asked to reapply online last year.

I got a message that I was shortlisted for a phone interview,till date,I haven't heard anything.

Please visit NMFB office in your state as everyone I know that got the phone interview text message ended up appearing physically for the interview. Visit soon as I know those scheduled together with u must have been interviewed.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Divab(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
peeps4u:

You did Agmesis. But you were scammed for the 25k, traiining is 10k.

Yes it was AGMESIS still through nirsal bank.. Every body fat trained in June paid N25k. Anyway dats not an issue for now. Any information about Amnesia loan will be appreciated.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Divab(f): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=Divab post=97792359]

Yes it was AGMESIS still through nirsal bank.. Every body fat trained in June paid N25k. Anyway dats not an issue for now. Any information about Amnesia loan will be appreciated.[/quot

Please I mean agmesis n not amnesia
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
peeps4u:
Nirsal has started paying today. For those already approved, be on the look out.
Amen o. Pls, I want to confirm!!! Is it a grant or loan? Thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Harlex:

Please visit NMFB office in your state as everyone I know that got the phone interview text message ended up appearing physically for the interview. Visit soon as I know those scheduled together with u must have been interviewed.
Okay,thanks a lot,I'll do that.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 07, 2021
comtem2011:
Amen o. Pls, I want to confirm!!! Is it a grant or loan? Thanks.
It's a LOAN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.