Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624082 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:
Last year Dec somebody told me there was a grant that he'd help me apply. I gave him my details and he confirmed it's been approved some weeks back.

A friend heard about it and said it's a loan. I asked the guy who applied for me. He's confident that I won't pay back the money given to me. And we had an agreement that I'd give him 170k out of the 450/500k. He mentioned it had sth to do with nirsal.

I found this topic recently confirming it's a loan. Pls how do I cancel it now that he said it has been approved. I don't want a loan.what do I do to cancel it.

Use the link covid19.nmfb.com.ng, screenshot the terms and conditions of the loan and forward to him. Terminate whatever agreement you guys had for lying. He was the first to breach the agreement by lying to you so you owe him NOTHING.

If you need the loan, accept the offer on the site and input your bank details. Use the fund wisely.

On a second thought, application for nirsal covid19 loan ended in June, whatever he applied for in December, you should try to understand. This is a digital age, get online and search for information. Don't be a laid-back.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omojesu202(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:
I entered my bvn on the site. It kept saying my bvn does not exist.
how then do you know it has been approved? you either accept or reject it. So you can still cancel it. But a lot of us here are praying for theirs to be approved. Pass it to me now.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chachalogo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
ArewaWife:

All of you are asking to be added, asking to be added, and there are so many greedy elements among you. Wanting a whole 70% of the funds. When I'm trying to perfect payslips and all, you're not there to share the stress. You cant even appreciate 50%.

ArewaWife, I am very much ok with even 60-40. After all you're the rightful owner of your firm. And I promise to stick to the agreement. Please help a brother. This is my email: cha2cha4u@gmail.com
Thanks!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mommaJ(f): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
ArewaWife:

All of you are asking to be added, asking to be added, and there are so many greedy elements among you. Wanting a whole 70% of the funds. When I'm trying to perfect payslips and all, you're not there to share the stress. You cant even appreciate 50%.

ma'am we haven't chatted before now naa. Biko add me
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harpyeagle(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
omojesu202:

how then do you know it has been approved?
you either accept or reject it. So you can still cancel it.
But a lot of us here are praying for theirs to be approved. Pass it to me now.
He told me it has been approved
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by paulworld(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by paulworld(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:

if he collected your account number probably he has accepted the offer from the inside and it has not yet reflect on the site
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harpyeagle(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
100trillion:

Try both sme and household.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harpyeagle(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Acidosis:

Use the link covid19.nmfb.com.ng, screenshot the terms and conditions of the loan and forward to him. Terminate whatever agreement you guys had for lying. He was the first to breach the agreement by lying to you so you owe him NOTHING.

If you need the loan, accept the offer on the site and input your bank details. Use the fund wisely.

On a second thought, application for nirsal covid19 loan ended in June, whatever he applied for in December, you should try to understand. This is a digital age, get online and search for information. Don't be a laid-back.
If it ended in June, does that mean it might really not be the loan?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harpyeagle(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
paulworld:
if he collected your account number probably he has accepted the offer from the inside and it has not yet reflect on the site
Ok
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by paulworld(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Acidosis post=98530463]

she's not paying back.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:

These are the details he collected;
Acct no., Bvn, house address, email and phone no.
Gbam, same thing that was asked of my friend. She don chop the money clean mouth self.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by paulworld(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:

It's still saying bvn does not exist.
The
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harpyeagle(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=comtem2011
Thanks mahn
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:

Thanks mahn
uwc,
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ADEBAZ95(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigeria sef. So we can't perfect run anything in this country.

Anything government, corruption would surely be involved.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:

Thanks mahn
dey there dey yarn thanks mahn......if u go give dat man 170k eh, na ur lose, because las las na u go pay back that 460+ with 9% interest.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omojesu202(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:
probably scam to extort you. you verify it yourself.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by copyrites: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
comtem2011:
My brother, there's chuachua in the stuff, that's the fact. Someone called my friend Last Year November to forward her account details and bvn just like the guy that raised this issue. Lo and behold, she got 475k credit alert. She was asked to remit back 150k which she did immediately.

Note: no approval message or whatever was sent to her and her bvn is not on the site. Meaning she's not paying back.

So, perfectly I understand the angle where the guy is coming from. They are paying people underground, that's why some people that registered don't get paid. They have used their registration as slot for people.

Why ask for your friend's BVN if the BVN has not been used to process the loan?

Only Buhari or CBN governor can stop your friend from paying back that money.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by copyrites: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Harpyeagle:

He told me? can't you ask for evidence or use the link yourself? Let your friend know that you understand the process. You might get scammed at the end of the day.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
copyrites:

Why ask for your friend's BVN if the BVN has not been used to process the loan?

Only Buhari or CBN governor can stop your friend from paying back that money.
Me I don't know that one Sha, but her bVN is showing non existing with the link. Infact, she just registered for this payroll support stuff and she got verified.

No be outsider collect her details self, na person wey dey close to her. Those people are just using it for business. They will have a way of packaging it. Cos, no text was sent to her, no NIRSAL Account was opened for her. Na her luck.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
comtem2011:
Me I don't know that one Sha, but her bVN is showing non existing with the link. Infact, she just registered for this payroll support stuff and she got verified.

No be outsider collect her details self, na person wey dey close to her. Those people are just using it for business. They will have a way of packaging it. Cos, no text was sent to her, no NIRSAL Account was opened for her. Na her luck.
so if you no register,you bvn go de show non existing?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by GaddafiPablo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
ArewaWife:

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2021
uthlaw:
so if you no register,you bvn go de show non existing?
I think so.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lovelyperson(m): 5:44am On Jan 29, 2021
SADYBABA:
this sample can be of help to you may be
OK thanks. Will work on this.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ratzin: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2021
ArewaWife:

Let's talk I won't even mind u taking 60% n I taking 40% am not greedy neither am I desperate....my mail doziennamdi87@gmail.com
Let's exchange contacts via mail it's more private ....
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
SURVIVAL FUND

Please the CEOs that have been paid, did you included your name on the payroll voucher or only your 10 employees were on the payroll voucher. SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT, THOSE CEOs that did not included their name on the payroll voucher were not paid.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ewizard(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
SADYBABA:
SURVIVAL FUND

Please the CEOs that have been paid, did you included your name on the payroll voucher or only your 10 employees were on the payroll voucher. SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT, THOSE CEOs that did not included their name on the payroll voucher were not paid.

Had same thought before submitting too.
But already submitted without adding ceo on payrol voucher.

My friend is having an issue, on "MANAGE ACCOUNT" she entered one the employees account instead of the company's account.
Now we can only view status as "VERIFYING".
Is there no way we can edit??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
It is obvious almost everyone here has given up and moved on from nirsal covid loan.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
peeps4u:
It is obvious almost everyone here has given up and moved on from nirsal covid loan.

One have to reduce the tendency of getting raise BP. Also it seems most of us now understand how Nirsal mfb operate.
If newbie enter today, his kind of question will tell you the fellow is jjc.
I pray covid 19 loan get to all of us in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.