Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624344 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lincDzinc(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
jamesbridget13:
Pls is there any nyif link on nl? Pls I need it. I have searched but found nothing.

Here you go -

https://www.nairaland.com/6180723/nigerian-youth-investment-fund-details

The initial was thread was removed -

https://www.nairaland.com/6207486/nigeria-youth-investment-fund-nyif/8
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by evanpass70(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
@linzic, please any latest info about NYIF selection?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lincDzinc(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
evanpass70:
@linzic, please any latest info about NYIF selection?

Good evening Bro ,

Nothing Candid for now, but within the next two weeks more applicants that have been trained initially would be required to apply for the loan proper.

And for Fresh applicants - ' Those that are yet to be trained' They would have access to the questionnaire which would determine if they would be shortlisted for training.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by evanpass70(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fresh applicants like does that are just applying for NYIF or does that are yet train. Besides bro,I will like to have your contact or email.thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pls i thought this thread is for covid19 loan discussion. Why are some pple derailing this thread with other loans? Check properly u will see a thread for NYIF and others and plz go there and ask ur questions.
So many notifications but none is related to the thread. angry

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mod17(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
CaSttLe:
Pls i thought this thread is for covid19 loan discussion. Why are some pple derailing this thread with other loans? Check properly u will see a thread for NYIF and others and plz go there and ask ur questions.
So many notifications but none is related to the thread. angry
Tell them ooo

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
lincDzinc:

Good evening Bro ,

Nothing Candid for now, but within the next two weeks more applicants that have been trained initially would be required to apply for the loan proper.

And for Fresh applicants - ' Those that are yet to be trained' They would have access to the questionnaire which would determine if they would be shortlisted for training.
evanpass70:
Fresh applicants like does that are just applying for NYIF or does that are yet train. Besides bro,I will like to have your contact or email.thanks
You guys should respect yourselves and stop derailing angry

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adejoju1: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2021
Please house a friend sent me a link to appy for loan December 01 2020 and i did, yesterday i got a text of approval for 300k loan which i accepted,what is the next step pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Adejoju1:
Please house a friend sent me a link to appy for loan December 01 2020 and i did, yesterday i got a text of approval for 300k loan which i accepted,what is the next step pls

Go and ask your friend who sent u the link whats the next step.

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by undercurrent(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2021
CaSttLe:

Barman, One carton of Castle lager beer for this man.

6 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by entrep88: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Adejoju1:
Send us the link to where you applied that your friend sent to you so that we can help. Covid-19 loan ended July last year. Pls be careful

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adejoju1: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
entrep88:

Send us the link to where you applied that your friend sent to you so that we can help. Covid-19 loan ended July last ye ar. Pls be careful
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adejoju1: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
entrep88:

Send us the link to where you applied that your friend sent to you so that we can help. Covid-19 loan ended July last year. Pls be careful
This the message i got yesterday

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Adejoju1:

This the link
https://forms.gle/77vG2DxSCrvCmWZV8

House I am beginning to see things here shocked
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adejoju1: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
CaSttLe:

U can always ignore if u cant help
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
CaSttLe:

House I am beginning to see things here shocked

@ewizard please can you help us work on this link, something in me is telling me this link is not geniue. Expecting you bro, kindly save life, bcis if pple fall victim is dangerous and if the link is geniue pple will be librated from poverty too.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SenatorJChris: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

@ewizard please can you help us work on this link, something in me is telling me this link is not geniue. Expecting you bro, kindly save life, bcis if pple fall victim is dangerous and if the link is geniue pple will be librated from poverty too.

Provided he accepted the loan via covid19.nmfb.com.ng then I think the link was genuine. Maybe it was for those with long legs
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Adejoju1:

This the link
https://forms.gle/77vG2DxSCrvCmWZV8
Nmfb will "NEVER" ask for your account details before approval!! They will "ASK" when they approve and you accept the offer!! Scam site.....beware.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
CaSttLe:

perfect answer
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Adejoju1:
This the link https://forms.gle/77vG2DxSCrvCmWZV8
this link is different from the link in the attached pictured text/email .
only a fool can not differentiate between 6 and 7
go somewhere to find your victims, they don't exist here.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adejoju1: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Really funny how some people reason here i asked a simple question and some are tagging it as if i want to scam people someone even called me a fool � it well.please nobody should use the link i only dropped it wen someone said i should drop the link so he can answer my questions.that was the link i used and that was the message i got.. peace
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Adejoju1:

U can always ignore if u cant help

Abeg no vex u hear? This thread is for those wey Federal Govt send link...so all our questions na FG dey answer am.

You wey na ur friend send u link in Dec for loan. I think it's best you ask your friend wat next. Very simpu o smiley

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
CaSttLe:

Abeg no vex u hear? This thread is for those wey Federal Govt send link...so all our questions na FG dey answer am.

You wey na ur friend send u link in Dec for loan. I think it's best you ask your friend wat next. Very simpu o smiley

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
I love this thread and the people therein, I must confess.
Kabiyesi12 says well done. NIRSALl must receive visitor tomorrow, son of man have to pay them a visit
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Agwadi:
only fools fall for this cheap scam...google placed some warning beneath the fake page.

Even the person that said he should drop the link here is also a big suspect...whether na accomplice or na same person asking question sef only Amadioha knows.

Na today some of us join Nairaland? grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
CaSttLe:

Even the person that said he should drop the link here is also a big suspect...whether na accomplice or na same person asking question sef only Amadioha knows.

some of them come in a subtle way like seeking help but alas they are actually looking for victims to prey on.
they wolves in the midst of sheep. be apart!!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
You people on NL are always too quick to tag someone as scam. During the rush period of the covid19 loan application, NIRSAL site was too heavy or busy to process the request so they used google forms. Check the pages during June, links of google forms were posted here and it's through the form I applied with the man I did for who has since gotten his approval.

However, the loan closed in June so I don't know how the guy applied for it in December.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
essay007:
You people on NL are always too quick to tag someone as scam. During the rush period of the covid19 loan application, NIRSAL site was too heavy or busy to process the request so they used google forms. Check the pages during June, links of google forms were posted here and it's through the form I applied with the man I did for who has since gotten his approval.

However, the loan closed in June so I don't know how the guy applied for it in December.

Boss man, there will be a notification to that extent, experience has taught us so many lesson in Nigeria, to every genuie platform these guys will always want to take advantage. Remember last year Nov when they sent a link like this everywhere telling pple FG will give it covid grant of 20k by 1st week of Dec last year do you know no one has ever testify he or she has gotten any grant of 20k.
Do you with this covid 19 loan advert they have wipe out an old woman acct with 80k last year when they sent fake link to her to get 20k. If you follow the link above Google even wrote a warning there. If it were to be a real and genuie dataform by real entity like Nirsal it might not be there.
I have seen a page that asked pple to check there Npower registration status and at the end the link said pple should send to some number o WhatsApp group pls wht concerns government body with WhatsApp? Main while the real Npower site will request for you BVN. all this made pple act that way, and up till now the dude never proof himself right

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by entrep88: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
CaSttLe:

Oga calm down, this is the reason I asked him for the link because it's strange if he says he applied December 2020. You don't tag everything scam until proper findings. I stopped tagging every google form fake the moment npower official handle dropped a link to update user details. Moreover, I suspect the entire process of the covid-19 loan has been compromised so anything can happen. This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Weather people tag the Google form scam or not, the fact remains that people that applied through the said Google form are receiving approval sms, some are even receiving credit alert direct without approval. The Google form is real, it's from nirsal microfinance bank.

Not everything you see is scam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.