Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622791 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by horshyjnr(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Pls house, anyone experiencing this names and dob section not turning green?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2021
Just checked for my dad now, his been approved.I applied for him June 28 last year. Keep hope alife
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2021
meetgaya:
The decision of the Nirsal Microfinance Bank to suddenly reopen the application portal for the COVID-19 Targetted Credit Facility Loan was to accommodate Nigerians who were unawares when the previous application was made between April, May and June last year.

This decision is not to terminate the previous application or to deny those whose loan have been approved, the opportunity of getting their loans.

However, the essence of encouraging the old applicants whose loans have been approved but yet to be disbursed or those whose loans have not been approved to re-apply is to ensure that one would not loose out ourtrightly at both ends.

The NMFB has continued with the old applicants, both approval and the disbursement processes. The new applicantion is currently on going and it's review would commence upon closing the application window. This gives more hope to the old applicants.

Has your loan been approved but not yet disbursed, have hope and be expecting your disbursement. Even though you re-applied, your old data is still intact and only one application will be considered.

Have you been expecting your loan approval, keep checking your status using the simple method:

1. Open https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng

2. When it loads, select the type of Loan you applied for. Either SME or Household

3. Enter your BVN. Do not worry, the website is the official website of Nirsal Microfinance Bank for the COVID-19 TCF just as https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng is for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund and https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/Account/Register for AGSMEIS Loan Scheme.

4. A response will be displayed when you enter your BVN.

(A) If it says your Loan has been approved, it will load your details asking you to accept your Loan offer. Proceed to complete the process and enter bank name and your account number. Avoid mistakes here.
(B) If it says 'Your loan has not been approved, check back later, kindly check back later as they said.

(C) If it however displays "BVN does not exist", do not panic. Just keep checking back from time to time as approval is on going and hope is high.

Patience is the only price one has to pay to get COVID-19 Targetted Credit Facility Loan.
good one boss!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Barselonia(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Beedude:

I applied for household last year and was given 200k. I applied for 2.5m last week for SME (business). I used my bvn, cac and tin to apply for my business. Seems i should be hopeful since my bvn wasn't flagged.
Have u paid back the loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by adewasco19(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2021
Please I need your help......I have not been able to complete the application because it goes blank when I get to stage 5. Anyone know why?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beedude(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2021
Barselonia:

Have u paid back the loan
They haven't started repayment with me cos i have been paying 5k into my NIRSAL ACCT monthly since December. I got the loan in November and monaritorium of 6 months means repayment starts by end of May.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sheddyboy01(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2021
Orente21:
hello sir, pls wat is the next step after this. No confirmation email was sent to me. Just this pic after I submitted.should I log in again as returning member or is this all.

That's all, they would reach out to us via email later

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ausproxi(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Nirsal no gree send me account number since December last year.. Shey they dash me free 500k ni
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by investorMK(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2021
prince4pro2:
Just checked for my dad now, his been approved.I applied for him June 28 last year. Keep hope alife
pls share me d link
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2021
investorMK:
pls share me d link
Uncle calm down and read up that long quote above yah,cuz all that thou seeketh is there in . Read
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SamHarruna(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2021
I just received approval text right now.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
SamHarruna:

Was it last year application
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
SamHarruna:

Congratulations friend.
Pls when was the last time you checked for approval before this approval and have you registered for this new phase?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SamHarruna(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
ArewaWife:

Was it last year application
I think so, eventhough i applied again recently.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SamHarruna(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

Congratulations friend.
Pls when was the last time you checked for approval before this approval and have you registered for this new phase?
The last time i checked was two days ago and it was saying BVN does not exist. I recieved the text message this morning.
Yes, i've registered for the new phase last week

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
what category does chemist fall under in sme application please trying help someone
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
manlawal:
what category does chemist fall under in sme application please trying help someone
Pharmacy, Medical, or Health related business
You will see anyone of this 3 and if you see all then pick Pharmacy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

Pharmacy, Medical, or Health related business
You will see anyone of this 3 and if you see all then pick Pharmacy
not there i guess the person who develop the site for them is not a nigerian , i choose human health

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by IMABEN(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Beedude:

They haven't started repayment with me cos i have been paying 5k into my NIRSAL ACCT monthly since December. I got the loan in November and monaritorium of 6 months means repayment starts by end of May.

pls how much is your own fixed repayment ?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beedude(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
IMABEN:

pls how much is your own fixed repayment ?
4k plus monthly for 3yrs
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Prinss: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
For those that have checked. Please how/which link can I use to confirm if my loan application have been approved?

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Prinss: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Munirboss:

Through web

Please, when did you apply and where did you input your bvn to get this response. RSVP
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Prinss: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Khisagye:
For those it may concern

Chief, can you please clarify something for me. From the post in the pix you posted, the first item mentioned Tier1 account, but when registering there wasn't anywhere I was required to enter my bank account details, or am I missing something??

Ps: I applied this month.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jonnathin: 3:34am On Mar 19, 2021
Prinss:

Chief, can you please clarify something for me. From the post in the pix you posted, the first item mentioned Tier1 account, but when registering there wasn't anywhere I was required to enter my bank account details, or am I missing something??

Ps: I applied this month.
when you receive approval you will be ask for your account number to disburse your loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2021
missdivineprove:
Pls house, i recently went to the website to see if i can register since i didnt get any message from them the last time i registered, but this is what i'm seeing. does it mean i got approved and rejected or what is the way forward?
Please, someone should answer me on this pls.
There's no provision for accept. Does this mean it has been rejected automatically already?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by adewasco19(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2021
adewasco19:
Please I need your help......I have not been able to complete the application because it goes blank when I get to stage 5. Anyone know why?
Anyone experiencing same issue?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2021
adewasco19:

Anyone experiencing same issue?
Try using another phone. ND keep trying new . It will surely go tru

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by anummili: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2021
t2u234:
Guys by popular demand:
Here's the back link for SME:
http://guarantorform2.azurewebsites.net/SME/?status=offer_and_aggrement&id=xxxxxxx

Edit and put your bvn in the xxxx

Someone should praise me!

Please has anyone who used this sme back link been credited? I was approved Jan 23 and haven't received the money. I used the back link on the 4th of March, yet nothing.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by anummili: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2021
Please has anyone who used the sme back link to edit account details been credited?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2021
yemight2776:
I don't even remember when I applied for the loan but got sms yesterday and put my bvn and was approved of #1,450,000 SME Loan and have input my account details. Now waiting for the money. But it takes how long before the money disburse?

Some of u are very unserious with important things. I have come across so many comments online and offline saying they can't remember when/if they applied for any loan. Haba!

When u are not a baby...pls try and keep important things like this off heart..even if u cant give exact date at least the month and year u applied should be remembered. If it happens u have an issue and the MFB officers asked u when did u apply..so na so u go open mouth say "I cant remember if i applied or not" haba!

If u forget things like this na him be say even ur date of birth u fit no remember. Chaii

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2021
prince4pro2:

Better pikin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yemight2776(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2021
And how is that your problem? The ways some people comment to what it didn't concern them, It's only God that can help you from that matter. You need prayer.
CaSttLe:

Some of u are very unserious with important things. I have come across so many comments online and offline saying they can't remember when/if they applied for any loan. Haba!

When u are not a baby...pls try and keep important things like this off heart..even if u cant give exact date at least the month and year u applied should be remembered. If it happens u have an issue and the MFB officers asked u when did u apply..so na so u go open mouth say "I cant remember if i applied or not" haba!

If u forget things like this na him be say even ur date of birth u fit no remember. Chaii

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.