Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625425 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Georgemoore:
please, is it true that we must present a guarantor before disbursement...?

No
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pauladex:
I don't see any difference between a person that asked daft question and the person who provided daft answer. Allow people to be free, if their questions make you angry, learn to scroll to the next comments. Let's be civil and learn to overlook some things.
Rubbish talk
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Victorvibes(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sorry guys, please how do someone login and check whether he has been verified or not?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Victorvibes:
Sorry guys, please how do someone login and check whether he has been verified or not?
No login shit....go to covid19.nmfb.com.ng and input ur bvn in both SME nd household to check if you've been approved.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Victorvibes(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Catfishing:

No login shit....go to covid19.nmfb.com.ng and input ur bvn in both SME nd household to check if you've been approved.

I didn't save my reference number. I saw a space for it there
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Victorvibes:

What do you need reference number for? Do you want to modify your details undecided if NO, then forget abuh it.

Use your bvn on that space.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Victorvibes(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Catfishing:

What do you need reference number for? Do you want to modify your details undecided if NO, then forget abuh it.

Use your bvn on that space.

Ok thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sheddyboy01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
BernieLee:

These are the kind of daft questions i hate to see. You applied just 13 days ago and you expect approval now now? People who applied since April 2020 never see their own. Na wa o. Make una dey use una head.
Go through my question and tell me if you truly did use head
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
sheddyboy01:
Go through my question and tell me if you truly did use head
Taa! Go and sleep.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sheddyboy01(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
BernieLee:

These are the kind of daft questions i hate to see. You applied just 13 days ago and you expect approval now now? People who applied since April 2020 never see their own. Na wa o. Make una dey use una head.
Frustration express itself in different ways, take a deep breath , calm down a little, it would be clear that you are actually reacting to something different and not that very question.

I don't remember asking if they are getting approval or not, I simply ask those who registered this year to confirm if am the only one getting "BVN doesn't exist" error message

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sheddyboy01(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Catfishing:

Quit trying too hard to appear intelligent - nobody gives a f*ck

It's a shame so much money was spent on your education sad would've been better if it were used to cloth a mad man cry

Again, your opinion doesn't matter......quit trying to force it down our throat tongue
I am speechless
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
BernieLee:
Taa! Go and sleep.
Your moniker be like benylin with c0dien...
hope u no dey on trips....u just dey para anyhow 2day
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
sheddyboy01:
Frustration express itself in different ways, take a deep breath , calm down a little, it would be clear that you are actually reacting to something different and not that very question.

I don't remember asking if they are getting approval or not, I simply ask those who registered this year to confirm if am the only one getting "BVN doesn't exist" error message
You apparently are super frustrated hence you know the perfect description of a frustrated individual.
My reaction was appropriate given how silly that question was.
I dont intend to derail this thread by furthering this conversation.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
sheddyboy01:
I am speechless
You better be......I don too read trash today, keep ur speech to ur extended family offline.

happy "keep shut" day. cool

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sheddyboy01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
BernieLee:

You apparently are super frustrated hence you know the perfect description of a frustrated individual.
My reaction was appropriate given how silly that question was.
I dont intend to derail this thread by furthering this conversation.

Even if it's a silly question, is there any iorta of wisdom in your response?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Catfishing:
Your moniker be like benylin with c0dien...
hope u no dey on trips....u just dey para anyhow 2day
Lol. Woke up on the wrong side today.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sheddyboy01(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Catfishing:
You better be......I don too read trash today, keep ur speech to ur extended family offline.

happy "keep shut" day. cool

I already know your type, keep catfishing
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yemight2776(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
I support you bro, I think is good for you to pass without commenting than to start insulting the person that asked the question. My view though.
sheddyboy01:

Even if it's a silly question, is there any iorta of wisdom in your response?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pauladex(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
sheddyboy01:
I am speechless
Don't be speechless.
See what the guy has to say about himself.
'I've been in bed for the past 2 days.....was in lock, injected with sleeping drugs.....my freedom was limited.
This life ain't worth a penny.....f'ed up life.....make thousands and spent all same day - no assurance of one seeing the next day - that's how I live my messed up life.
Fvck the govt.....the status quo suck ang'.
Such a guy will kill without hesitation, that is people we have to cope with on nairaland.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sheddyboy01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pauladex:

Don'ton't be speechless.
'I've been in bed for the past 2 days.....was in lock, injected with sleeping drugs.....my freedom was limited.
This life ain't worth a penny.....f'ed up life.....make thousands and spent all same day - no assurance of one seeing the next day - that's how I live my messed up life.
Fvck the govt.....the status quo suck ang'
Such a guy will kill without hesitation, that is people we have to cope with on nairaland.
Kindly let him be please.

Let peace rain
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by RenaissanceGuy: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hello guys, I know it is quite late...
Does anybody know what it means when it says "The BVN xxxxxxxxxxxxx already exist"? Does it mean it has earlier submitted?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2021
one of my guy register 2 weeks ago they message him yesterday to validate his account,though he applied for 500k but they approved 250k for him

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dabssmalls: 4:52am On Mar 24, 2021
Please I registered sum weeks back but tried checking recently through the other website link...Its showing BVN does not exist.Please does this mean,my loan was rejected or it hasn't been recorded/received yet?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 6:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Victorvibes:

you're obviously going to wrong website because the website the young man gave you doesn't ask for ref number except only BVN.

Go to that website given you and input your BVN to check your approval.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 24, 2021
Pauladex:

Don't be speechless.
Fvck the govt.....the status quo suck ang'.

And so undecided

Who told you I'm capable of killing another human being....leave me alone, I don't like people that uses one plight to talk-down on them.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CSTRR: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2021
I just hope CBN will not hold you people by the neck.

Like seizing your passport or something.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
one of my guy register 2 weeks ago they message him yesterday to validate his account,though he applied for 500k but they approved 250k for him
may be he applied last year too.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cannonleo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hi guys I need your help

I applied for household loan since April or May 2020, I wasn't approved until three weeks ago that is almost 1 year , I saw a couple of text messages and deleted them thinking it was a scam until sometime within that 3 weeks back I decided to just try. I first did due diligence by coming to this thread before accepting the offer and finally accepted the offer

Here are my questions

Do I need to submit any documents etc before disbursement or do any added action except accepting the offer which I have done already

When will disbursement commence it's been three weeks already and I made sure to put in my correct details

Also is there a portal one can track the progress or make changes especially to bank details for nisral

Thank you for your kind reply
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Cannonleo:
Hi guys I need your help

I applied for household loan since April or May 2020, I wasn't approved until three weeks ago that is almost 1 year , I saw a couple of text messages and deleted them thinking it was a scam until sometime within that 3 weeks back I decided to just try. I first did due diligence by coming to this thread before accepting the offer and finally accepted the offer

Here are my questions

Do I need to submit any documents etc before disbursement or do any added action except accepting the offer which I have done already

When will disbursement commence it's been three weeks already and I made sure to put in my correct details

Also is there a portal one can track the progress or make changes especially to bank details for nisral

nothing to make your pant sweat. Just pray for grace.

Many accepted the offer since december and still no payment (even with bank acct being able to accept more)
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wale86: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Cannonleo:
Hi guys I need your help

Here are my questions

I
hello, sorry if you may not want to disclose this, how much did you apply for? because I applied for 3m under household since June last year yet no approval and I am beginning to loss hope
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by drmikeadams(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=CSTRR post=100157916]I just hope CBN will not hold you people by the neck.

Like seizing your passport or something.[/quot

If na to seize passport ..that one no be problem..I fit giv them both certificate and drivers licence join
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cannonleo(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2021
wale86:

I
hello, sorry if you may not want to disclose this, how much did you apply for? because I applied for 3m under household since June last year yet no approval and I am beginning to loss hope
estimate between 300 to 500k

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.