Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (627426 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 1:55am On Apr 13, 2021
jonnathin:
. If this is happening to you guys it means neither you have collected or someone has collected for you.......That check box means you accepted the offer submitted an account number and Your loan has been disbursed.

OMG, please is it possible for someone to use my BVN and input his/her own account to let them send my loan to that account?? Please I need help
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mod17(f): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

OMG, please is it possible for someone to use my BVN and input his/her own account to let them send my loan to that account?? Please I need help
The thing is dis u apply last year? Where u approved last year. If your answer is yes. Then what @Jonathon is saying is true
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2021
mod17:
The thing is dis u apply last year? Where u approved last year. If your answer is yes. Then what @Jonathon is saying is true

I applied last year but they just sent approval on the 12 of April this month, which was yesterday..
I am confused please help me
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Segz1477 post=100743813][/quote]

Good morning all, please is it possible for someone to collect my loan on my behalf Please help me, I need answers please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

Good morning all, please is it possible for someone to collect my loan on my behalf Please help me, I need answers please

No Is not possible for someone to collect your loan on your behalf. Try and visit any nmfb branch close to you, they will tell you what's wrong.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Buddy0:

No Is not possible for someone to collect your loan on your behalf. Try and visit any nmfb branch close to you, they will tell you what's wrong.

Thank you very much, I will try and visit nmbf close to me..
I actually got the approval message yesterday the 12th of April and when I input my bvn on the site it showed my loan was approved, but when I scrolled down to accept the offer I found out there was no box for me to check and there is no way I can put my acct details..
So I was suspecting if someone who has my bvn number could have opened it, accept my offer and put his own bank details..
I am feeling sick already about it..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by akosh005: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

Thank you very much, I will try and visit nmbf close to me..
I actually got the approval message yesterday the 12th of April and when I input my bvn on the site it showed my loan was approved, but when I scrolled down to accept the offer I found out there was no box for me to check and there is no way I can put my acct details..
So I was suspecting if someone who has my bvn number could have opened it, accept my offer and put his own bank details..
I am feeling sick already about it..
Click on desktop mode.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2021
akosh005:

Click on desktop mode.

Please how do I do that How do I click on desktop mood Please help me .
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by akosh005: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

Yeah try using the desktop mode.

If that doesn't work, let us know. There is one back link you can try to confirm your suspicious. Though I don't know if it's still work
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ezemarcel(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2021
akosh005:

Click on desktop mode.
listen..no one took ur loan....the insider u have at nmfb actually accepted ur loan on ur behalf..expect payment..

Don't lie I didn't send ur bvn to someone to help u facilitate the loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ezemarcel(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Ezemarcel:
listen..no one took ur loan....the insider u have at nmfb actually accepted ur loan on ur behalf..expect payment..

Don't lie I didn't send ur bvn to someone to help u facilitate the loan
this is for those who got approval without seeing where to put the account number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2021
akosh005:

Click on desktop mode.

I did the desktop mood, but still the same thing..
Please help me
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Ezemarcel:
this is for those who got approval without seeing where to put the account number

Yes I did send it to someone to help do necessary thing to make me get the loan but I don't know he can accept for me.. or maybe he put his own bank details.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by heartbraker(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Can my loan be approved without recieving sms or email alert? Abeg i need anwser
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Please how would I get my loan money now since they already approved and no where to put my bank details..

Please help me out please, this thing gave me sleepless night , please I need help please. Thank you, God bless
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ezemarcel(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

Yes I did send it to someone to help do necessary thing to make me get the loan but I don't know he can accept for me.. or maybe he put his own bank details.
he has done the job from inside....relax u will get the funds....the funds will come to your account only...

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ezemarcel(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2021
heartbraker:
Can my loan be approved without recieving sms or email alert? Abeg i need anwser
yes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Ezemarcel:
he is done the job from inside....relax I will get the funds

Your replies and answers is relieving me gradually, thank you. God bless you..

But please, if he has done the job from inside, I still can't remember giving him my account details. And secondly, is it possible for that person to put his own acct details to collect the loan??

Please I would be glad if you can help me with answers please, God bless you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by akosh005: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

But please, if he has done the job from inside, I still can't remember giving him my account details. And secondly, is it possible for that person to put his own acct details to collect the loan??
Try to visit any of their branch closer to you for better understanding

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ezemarcel(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

like I said earlier,no one can take your loan....the bvn u sent to him is enough to get the loan.....some people got an account number from nmfb without applying for account opening.,.so think about it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2021
Ezemarcel:
like I said earlier,no one can take your loan....the bvn u sent to him is enough to get the loan.....some people got an account number from nmfb without applying for account opening.,.so think about it

God will really bless you for this replies and answers, I really appreciate your time.. I pray I get this loan in my account o.. I couldn't sleep last night when I got a reply on here saying someone might have accepted the loan on my behalf and also collected the loan also..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

God will really bless you for this replies and answers, I really appreciate your time.. I pray I get this loan in my account o.. I couldn't sleep last night when I got a reply on here saying someone might have accepted the loan on my behalf and also collected the loan also..
Oga contact your insider and tell him or her what you observed. That person is in a better position to advise you.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2021
BernieLee:

Oga contact your insider and tell him or her what you observed. That person is in a better position to advise you.

Ok thanks..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

Ok thanks..

Help me with your insider abeg ooo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2021
ArewaWife:

Help me with your insider abeg ooo

Hmmmm, have not even seen d money yet.. I dey even fear small small
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by toask111: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ezemarcel:

I have sent you a message please reply. I have an important issue to discuss privately with you. Thank you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
scammers are fingering some peoples head here.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
manlawal:

Lol... I'm just observing too

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Segz1477(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
manlawal:

Oga everything is not scam ok... If some one asked questions, you say it's a scam..

Let's try and think before saying/typing.

Good day
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ezemarcel(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Segz1477:

Oga everything is not scam ok... If some one asked questions, you say it's a scam..

Let's try and think before saying/typing.

Good day
are they calling me scam....I don't understand where the scam statement is coming from
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Fucklove(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Format grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.