Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624290 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ouzidi77(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2021
Have you gotten the contact for the facilitator from the Kedro guy... as regards household loan...

Catfishing:

Give me his contact
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 9:38am On May 01, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

I believe it will get to out turn very soon

I believe you can now see the other poster was just assuming out of frustration. Hope you can see last year people are still being approved, don't lose hope yet and keep checking your status if you really need the money.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2021
odave:
I just got approved, after a very long wait, N 350k approved. Thanks to God, thanks to you all. I pray those waiting for theirs, God will make it drop o, no more disappointment for you. Keep faith guyz, I applied around April last year, God will do yours too, patiently waiting for alert, this money would help my business a lot.

I didn't rub any palm o, I waited and hoped

I am happy for you, I pray one day people will celebrate with me and others still waiting for approval here. #irepJune2020

6 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2021
peeps4u:

I believe you can now see the other poster was just assuming out of frustration. Hope you can see last year people are still being approved, don't lose hope yet and keep checking your status if you really need the money.

Hope is very much alive my man, I need the money for my business bro, I am sure it will come.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by odave: 3:08pm On May 01, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Happy for you. So it took a whole year for approval if you applied last April
yes boss
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by odave: 3:10pm On May 01, 2021
BernieLee:

Which soap you and SuppoOmoo dey use sef? I go like use am. Applied last yr and this yr. Na wa o.

Nothing dey bros, it's just my turn, nothing special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by PIMPAR: 3:55pm On May 01, 2021
odave:

Nothing dey bros, it's just my turn, nothing special
Life na turn by turn. Unfortunately, people don't like to wait for their time. I got Covid 19 loan around 2020 late Dec. Here I am today, I have also gotten survival fund payment yesterday with 9 employees under me fully paid 30k each as survival grant

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by strangest(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2021
please what's the link for checking if your loan has been granted?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by 1stbest(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2021
I think it has been closed , when will it be available again for new registries

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tolumyti: 4:39pm On May 01, 2021
do I have any hope as my bank and bvn always show captured instead of verified as i fixed in FCMB
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 01, 2021
Dabssmalls:
Please I checked my Report on a Credit bereau website yesterday and noticed I was sanctioned for a personal loan I took from one of the lending App.Would this affect by eligibility in getting this federal government loan.... anyone has same issue..please?
Plz how do you check it ? I want to check mind too
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 9:05pm On May 01, 2021
I applied for my younger brother about 1 month + and I even gave up hope for him that maybe he won't get, he just sent me a whatsapp message with his approval message. Please his account isn't upgraded yet. Do I accept the loan for him or go upgrade first?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jimasun: 9:52pm On May 01, 2021
Chibudollar:
I applied for my younger brother about 1 month + and I even gave up hope for him that maybe he won't get, he just sent me a whatsapp message with his approval message. Please his account isn't upgraded yet. Do I accept the loan for him or go upgrade first?
You better accept before it is withdrawn.
Accept first and sort out upgrading of account later

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 9:52pm On May 01, 2021
Did he apply last year too?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SuppoOmoo: 11:07pm On May 01, 2021
Chibudollar:

You should accept it immediately and fill in his bank details. Your brother can upgrade his bank account status on Monday or Tuesday by just filling some forms and attach a copy of any NIN card or Voters card. He should tell the bank he wanna upgrade to Standard Savings acc. The loan was approved since yesterday just that the sms just dropped today's evening.

I also just got the approval sms this evening @ 8:42pm precisely where as I have already accepted the loan offer since yesterday night.

If you check the approval letter, it will definitely carry yesterday' date Friday, 30/04/2021 just like mine.

We are hoping they will disburse the loan next week

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Promiseaaron: 11:17pm On May 01, 2021
Got approved February 4th, no credit yet, my nirsal account was debited a week ago but no credit yet in my personal account! Does any one here have same experience?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by 1stbest(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2021
1stbest:
I think it has been closed , when will it be available again for new registries
can someone answer this question ,plz
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 1:14am On May 02, 2021
SuppoOmoo:

You should accept it immediately and fill in his bank details. Your brother can upgrade his bank account status on Monday or Tuesday by just filling some forms and attach a copy of any NIN card or Voters card. He should tell the bank he wanna upgrade to Standard Savings acc. The loan was approved since yesterday just that the sms just dropped today's evening.

I also just got the approval sms this evening @ 8:42pm precisely where as I have already accepted the loan offer since yesterday night.

If you check the approval letter, it will definitely carry yesterday' date Friday, 30/04/2021 just like mine.

Alright thanks will be checking here to see updates from u, but is it possible that the money can be pain into his account and they freeze it until he upgrades?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dotpower55: 5:13am On May 02, 2021
Guys, please I also got a message my loan has been approved. However, after reading the terms and conditions, I couldn't accept the offer in order to proceed to supply my account details as there's no place to click for the acceptance.The only clickable aspect is at the end of the letter where I can 'click to print'.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Kindly assist please.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 7:49am On May 02, 2021
dotpower55:
Guys, please I also got a message my loan has been approved. However, after reading the terms and conditions, I couldn't accept the offer in order to proceed to supply my account details as there's no place to click for the acceptance.The only clickable aspect is at the end of the letter where I can 'click to print'.

Kindly assist please.

Check it on desktop/laptop or change your device to desktop site using the three dots on the top-right of your device.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 7:50am On May 02, 2021
dotpower55:

Kindly assist please.

I think you have to accept the terms and conditions of the loan first, then u can now see option to accept the loan.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dotpower55: 7:58am On May 02, 2021
Nkemella:

I think you have to accept the terms and conditions of the loan first, then u can now see option to accept the loan.

How do I accept please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by akosh005: 8:04am On May 02, 2021
dotpower55:

How do I accept please?
Change ur setting to desktop mode
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dotpower55: 8:11am On May 02, 2021
berbs:

Check it on desktop/laptop or change your device to desktop site using the three dots on the top-right of your device.

I've tried using my phone and laptop. Still same.

I can only read the letter, but nowhere to click to accept.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SuppoOmoo: 8:13am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=dotpower55 post=101301801]Guys, please I also got a message my loan has been approved. However, after reading the terms and conditions, I couldn't accept the offer in order to proceed to supply my account details as there's no place to click for the acceptance.The only clickable aspect is at the end of the letter where I can 'click to print'.

Kindly assist please.

This process is in four stages

✓ when your loan has been approved, once you put in your bvn to check, the first thing you see is Beneficiary Info which include your name, the amount approved, loan tenor and momaratum.

You click on proceed

✓ This will take you to loan offer terms and conditions. You will have to stroll down down down before your see both accept (green) and reject (red) column

Click on accept

✓ This will take you Enter your bank name and account number. A drop icon is already there where you see a list of all commercial banks.
Click on yours and carefully put it your account digits.

Click on proceed. With that, an OK Success message will pop up.

✓ This will now take you to the last stage of long agreement letter between your lender (NISRAL MFB) and borrower (yourself). 5-page letter I think and down down the letter is where you ll be asked to print. I always save this as PDF file on my phone.

The above has been my experience for the four people I did for, myself inclusive. Three have gotten theirs, mine already approved and waiting for disbursement. And I used my Infinix Smart Phone to do it. So, it surprises me when people say they don't see where to input their account details.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dotpower55: 8:49am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=SuppoOmoo post=101304277][/quote]
Thank you for the detailed explanation. I appreciate.
Thanks to other people who responded as well. God bless
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Johnchrix(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
dotpower55:

I've tried using my phone and laptop. Still same.

I can only read the letter, but nowhere to click to accept.

Same issue here
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dotpower55: 4:42pm On May 02, 2021
Johnchrix:

Same issue here

I haven't been able to resolve it as it's only the offer letter coming up as soon as I enter my BVN.

I'll keep trying though.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 6:32pm On May 02, 2021
SuppoOmoo:

Bro please kindly let me know if nirsal disburse to you anytime and I will also do same because I don't really know how long it takes after accepting the offer
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
Jimasun:

You better accept before it is withdrawn.
Accept first and sort out upgrading of account later
accepted it yesterday, he will be going for the upgrade on Monday
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 9:38pm On May 02, 2021
dotpower55:

I haven't been able to resolve it as it's only the offer letter coming up as soon as I enter my BVN.

I'll keep trying though.
you better use d back link before they reject d offer automatically. URS is still within d limit o
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 10:27pm On May 02, 2021
Hello everyone
If these were approved for you at the same time
The Nyif loan
The Covid 19 loan
Which would you choose... Putting in consideration the interest rates and the higher amount that is being approved for the covid loan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.