Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622485 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Millymirald: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Guys!!! I just received mine now!! Credited to my commercial bank account. I hope everyone of us smiles this week. Good luck to you all

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Millymirald:
Guys!!! I just received mine now!! Credited to my commercial bank account. I hope everyone of us smiles this week. Good luck to you all
bro abeg help me with glo #200,I need am badly....0815 880 2139
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kayodeblaze(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Millymirald:
Congrats bro! Nigeria banks will never ceases to amaze us! Alert dey enter for night. Hoping for ours too!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Purpleflower: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Please is cbn covid 19 loan registration still on?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ausproxi(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2021
Purpleflower:
Please is cbn covid 19 loan registration still on?

No
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by siina(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
ausproxi:

No
which one is this please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Tk4all(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Got this message yesterday evening but till now, my account is still empty

Congratulations!
you have received N85,000 Survival funds from Federal Government Program for enquiry call 08060058757

When I called the number, they told me to send a fcmb or unity bank account which i don't have presently.

How legit is this pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by felixzo1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tk4all:

Congratulations!
you have received N85,000 Survival funds from Federal Government Program for enquiry call 08060058757

When I called the number, they told me to send a fcmb or unity bank account which i don't have presently.

How legit is this pls
scam
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Tk4all(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
felixzo1:
scam

Noted.

Is there any harm if I send the bank account to them as requested?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kayodeblaze(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Tk4all(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kayodeblaze:

Next they will ask for a code, u will send..next! Fiam! Ur money will be transferred to one sportybet account. Sé fïñish

Haaaa!

I'm not doing again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kayodeblaze(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tk4all:

Congratulations!

How legit is this pls
baba send them the aza
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by QueenNemesis(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good day everyone.

I am a 300 level student guy in a Fed Uni and what happened right now is just very funny and I think I need solid financial advice from the investment experts here. Everyone should please endeavour to contribute.

A distant uncle called me about a month ago that he has a connect to a FG grant and requested for my details. Immediately I heard that, I quickly forwarded him my BVN and other bank details. He later called me to inform me I have been registered.

Fast forward to about a week later. . .He then called me and started explaining that the stuff is a actually a LOAN not a GRANT and that his connect will take back 40% of it after I am credited. Immediately, I was confused. Because I am still a student and that kind of risk does not make any sense. Actually, if he had told me it was a LOAN initially I wouldn't have sent my details. I told him instantly that I am not interested in the package anymore since it is a LOAN and to even add salt to injury, one facilitator will demand 40% of it because he made it happen. Nah me and am go repay am?

About 5 days later, I got an SMS from NMFB that my loan has been approved and I should follow a link, input my details and get credited. I ignored this message and went about my business. A week after, I got another message from the same NMFB that they have created a NISRAL account or something for me. I was a bit confused and perplexed because I did not click on their link because I am not interested in their loan. I checked my account balance to reassure myself and it showed that no money was credited and I was a bit relieved.

Now, just about 20 minutes ago. I got a whopping 700k alert from NMFB for a loan I don't want.

The question I need to ask you elders is : What next for me? I must also add that my uncle demanded that if I get credited, I must pay that 40% to the facilitator guy but ofcourse I won't because I will not even inform him that I have been credited.

- Buy a tricycle and give to a rider? Because Obviously I can't drive it because I am a student

- Buy a piece of land and wait for it to appreciate

- Buy bitcoin and hold

- Buy dollars and keep

- jejely return the loan (I don't even know how to go about this!)

- others? (Please specify)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kayodeblaze(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=QueenNemesis post=104934254]Good day everyone.

I am a 300 level student guy in a Fed Uni and what happened right now is just very funny and I think I need solid financial advice from the investment experts here. Everyone should please endeavour to contribute.

A distant uncle called me about a month ago that he has a connect to a FG grant and requested for my

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by QueenNemesis(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kayodeblaze:

We are in the same shoe bro! But ain't giving out shishi, 703k and I will give you 203k...ko possible, I wasn't told before now. I've my business before now..so I should give u out of the money I know I will pay back? Not possible
Atleast you have a business you run. You can channel the money into it for expansion and greater profits.

As a student, what do I do with the money?

And of ofcourse I am not paying shit to any facilitator neither should you.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jrobbins: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
QueenNemesis:

Atleast you have a business you run. You can channel the money into it for expansion and greater profits.

Don't pay anything, it's a loan

In fact, tell your uncle you haven't received anything
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by QueenNemesis(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
jrobbins:

Don't pay anything, it's a loan

In fact, tell your uncle you haven't received anything
That's the exact plan.

But what do I do with the money? There is 5-9% interest. embarassed
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by delvinmayan: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Millymirald:

Please what process did you go through? I have been sent my account number with NFMB, I just don't know what steps to take next
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by harizonal123(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
QueenNemesis:

I was assured it's a grant and not a loan that I will give back 30%but when the money finally came, lo & behold it was a loan. Me ain't paying any Kobo to anybody. My simple answer was I didn't receive any money period!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sewsew(f): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Millymirald:

Congratulations. When was your loan approved?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Before you deny
QueenNemesis:
Good day everyone.

A distant uncle called me about a month ago that he has a connect to a FG grant and requested for my details. Immediately I heard that, I quickly forwarded him my BVN and other bank details. He later called me to inform me I have been registered.

Fast forward to about a week later. . .He then called me and started explaining that the stuff is a actually a LOAN not a GRANT and that his connect will take back 40% of it after I am credited. Immediately, I was confused. Because I am still a student and that kind of risk does not make any sense. Actually, if he had told me it was a LOAN initially I wouldn't have sent my details. I told him instantly that I am not interested in the package anymore since it is a LOAN and to even add salt to injury, one facilitator will demand 40% of it because he made it happen. Nah me and am go repay am?

About 5 days later, I got an SMS from NMFB that my loan has been approved and I should follow a link, input my details and get credited. I ignored this message and went about my business. A week after, I got another message from the same NMFB that they have created a NISRAL account or something for me. I was a bit confused and perplexed because I did not click on their link because I am not interested in their loan. I checked my account balance to reassure myself and it showed that no money was credited and I was a bit relieved.

Now, just about 20 minutes ago. I got a whopping 700k alert from NMFB for a loan I don't want.

The question I need to ask you elders is : What next for me? I must also add that my uncle demanded that if I get credited, I must pay that 40% to the facilitator guy but ofcourse I won't because I will not even inform him that I have been credited.

- Buy a tricycle and give to a rider? Because Obviously I can't drive it because I am a student

- Buy bitcoin and hold

- Buy dollars and keep

Before you deny receiving the money to your uncle, first remove it from the account and put in another account so he won't retract it.

I support this your Keke idea, it's good but make sure you give it on hired purchase not delivery, that way the driver will make sure the payment doesn't fail because he knows he is working to own the Keke.

Don't return the money pls. That you're a student is not an excuse not to start a business, after all no job after the school.

And please don't give any body 40percent. That cruelty and fraud. How do they demand 40percent of a loan you will repay.
Don't put that money in Bitcoin oo, Bitcoin is gamble right now. There is no assurance your money will come back with profit in short time.

Or look around your school area if you can get a shop to start selling female wears. You will monitor the shop and go to school at the same time. Don't dedicate all your time in school alone, because after school is a mess. I always wish I had start hustling earlier than dedicating all my 5 yrs on school alone. Even if na nwaboy I do for igbo man shop as I dey go school, I for don collect settlement grin

And if you don't need the money abeg, you can give it to me I will repay it. cheesy.
Me I no be student and I get business ideas to use the money on.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
QueenNemesis:

That's the exact plan.

But what do I do with the money? There is 5-9% interest. embarassed
abeg I need that your uncle number.

Check your email please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Millymirald: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
No process. I just kept waiting until I saw alert.
delvinmayan:

Please what process did you go through? I have been sent my account number with NFMB, I just don't know what steps to take next

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Millymirald: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
July 15th
sewsew:

Congratulations. When was your loan approved?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by delvinmayan: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Millymirald:
No process. I just kept waiting until I saw alert.

Ok. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2021
QueenNemesis:
Good day everyone.

- Buy bitcoin and hold

- Buy dollars and keep

Cryptocurrency is your best bet.just invest 200k In an alt coin do not invest in bitcoin..you money is too small,I am very sure within a year you would make x7 of your money....invest only 200k.

The keke idea is a no no for me..Omo ,those guys are not trust worthy, especially when they know byou are a student.I will advise you start a laundry business.You have no problem with the washing,hire like two staff,do enjoy publicity carry it in you heard like afro,in no time money will start trooping in.Thats only you have good business acumen.200k should be fine for the laundry business.if you aim at making it classy sha...

Depending on where you come from,land isn't a bad idea too.if you get a trust worthy person.if I were in your shoe,I will buy land for sure cos I can get land 1 plot for 250k.let your parents know about this ..

I have got countless of ideas,what course are you studying first...

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adejuliet(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Kaeboy:
Before you deny

Before you deny receiving the money to your uncle, first remove it from the account and put in another account so he won't retract it.

I support this your Keke idea, it's good but make sure you give it on hired purchase not delivery, that way the driver will make sure the payment doesn't fail because he knows he is working to own the Keke.

Don't return the money pls. That you're a student is not an excuse not to start a business, after all no job after the school.

And please don't give any body 40percent. That cruelty and fraud. How do they demand 40percent of a loan you will repay.
Don't put that money in Bitcoin oo, Bitcoin is gamble right now. There is no assurance your money will come back with profit in short time.

Or look around your school area if you can get a shop to start selling female wears. You will monitor the shop and go to school at the same time. Don't dedicate all your time in school alone, because after school is a mess. I always wish I had start hustling earlier than dedicating all my 5 yrs on school alone. Even if na nwaboy I do for igbo man shop as I dey go school, I for don collect settlement grin

And if you don't need the money abeg, you can give it to me I will repay it. cheesy.
Me I no be student and I get business ideas to use the money on.

I love this reply. Op please follow this advice

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mommaJ(f): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Please who can just help me facilitate this loan? Dm me already abeg. Before you call me names and think what a stupid thing to do...Walk-in my shoes first. Don't tell me about being patient either. Last year I was patient up to this year when I registered again and till now nothing. Just Dm me, please.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmycool44: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
good morning guys, the covid 19 loans actually not going to be paid back that i can assure cos i worked closely with them. 40% is actually very unreasonable to pay but then ur uncle or whoever facilitated it paid money for it to be successful so i advice u do the needfull

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
I hope you guys are preparing for repayments? They just sent messages to the first batch.

Dear Customer,
This is a kind reminder to prepare you towards your COVID-19TCF and its repayment into our Nirsal MicroFinance Bank account.Call 09010026900

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.