Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623508 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2022
adewale4jesus:

I received 425,000 in June 2020, how much are
they going to deduct from my account
Visit the link below. DELETE THE SPACES before you paste on your browser. Follow the steps you’ll see your payment schedule.

https:// loancalculator. nmfb.com. ng/ loan-beneficiary/ CBN-intervention/ COVID19/Household

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Rinoxy: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Viking07:
Visit the link below. DELETE THE SPACES before you paste on your browser. Follow the steps you’ll see your payment schedule.

https:// loancalculator. nmfb.com. ng/ loan-beneficiary/ CBN-intervention/ COVID19/Household

This only gives estimates, not your exact repayment amount due to factors clearly spelt out on the portal. But it gives an idea nonetheless.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Finally, my sister got debit alert of 38k from them o. To even say na agent help her and collected percentage. Na cry she no fit cry. She was paid 375k from nirsal. Less than 2 yrs self.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gopitoto: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
hahahaha agent don chop clean mouth when I tell people say this loan no be free loan them think say some of us de joke then.... Thank God say I no agree to agent terms and conditions I for De I side gobe now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harpyeagle(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
comtem2011:
Finally, my sister got debit alert of 38k from them o. To even say na agent help her and collected percentage. Na cry she no fit cry. She was paid 375k from nirsal. Less than 2 yrs self.
Pls what month did ur sis get credited
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Harpyeagle:

Pls what month did ur sis get credited
March last year o. And a friend too same time, he was debited too.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
I no longer keep my salary in my account. Immediately it enters I don move all out to somewhere else. They should be aware that this is the wrongest time to ask for repayments. Inflation is at an all time high over 200%. So many job loses everywhere, companies shutting down. Just this evening a popular restaurant just closed down here in Abuja . I’m sure the story will hit front page tomorrow.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harpyeagle(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2022
comtem2011:
Damn!
Sorry about ur sis.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by vendor03: 3:03am On Nov 16, 2022
官方电话

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 3:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Viking07:
I no longer keep my salary in my account. Immediately it enters I don move all out to somewhere else. They should be aware that this is the wrongest time to ask for repayments. Inflation is at an all time high over 200%. So many job loses everywhere, companies shutting down. Just this evening a popular restaurant just closed down here in Abuja . I’m sure the story will hit front page tomorrow.
grin me wey don abandon my account for them..i

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by harizonal123(m): 5:20am On Nov 16, 2022
comtem2011:
Is it the account she used in receiving the loan they are debiting from?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nickelodeon93: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Viking07:
omo, abeg which accounts are they taking their money from, is it every account linked with the bvn?? Also where do you move your salary to is it like piggy vest or how?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Nickelodeon93:
omo, abeg which accounts are they taking their money from, is it every account linked with the bvn?? Also where do you move your salary to is it like piggy vest or how?
From all the people I know they debited. It is the account they credited. So if you were paid via access bank. They will debit that access bank, if it was first bank, same thing. Unfortunately for me na my salary account I use receive the payment. I move the money to my wife’s account immediately. Then transfer what I need to use at any moment to my Kuda.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nickelodeon93: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Viking07:
From all the people I know they debited. It is the account they credited. So if you were paid via access bank. They will debit that access bank, if it was first bank, same thing. Unfortunately for me na my salary account I use receive the payment. I move the money to my wife’s account immediately. Then transfer what I need to use at any moment to my Kuda.
okay I see… na to move my funds go kuda bank because no wife
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Rinoxy: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2022
comtem2011:
Both your sister and your friend, have they repaid anything at all before? Why I'm asking is that, if they had repaid anything before now, it wouldn't have happened. They do it to those who haven't made any repayment at all.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Rinoxy: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2022
harizonal123:

Question wasn't directed to me but let me respond; it mustn't be the very account u accessed the loan through but any of ur accounts at all, as long as ur BVN is with them.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Rinoxy:

Both your sister and your friend, have they repaid anything at all before? Why I'm asking is that, if they had repaid anything before now, it wouldn't have happened. They do it to those who haven't made any repayment at all.
Their moratorium abi what do they call it has not even elapsed. The loan is not up to 2 yrs yet. So not possible for them to have started paying. The Debit alert caught them unaware.

They credited them last year March, so not up to 24 months.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
harizonal123:

Seems she got the money on GTBank, but got debited on Zenith Bank account.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Rinoxy: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
comtem2011:
Their moratorium abi what do they call it has not even elapsed. The loan is not up to 2 yrs yet. So not possible for them to have started paying. The Debit alert caught them unaware.

They credited them last year March, so not up to 24 months.
You got it wrong; repayment starts after one year not two. Their office is near my house in Kaduna, I've been talking with their staff. So, I immediately dropped 20k in the account as advised to avoid stuff like this.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Fucklove(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Viking07:

This people don finally turn man to Usain bolt junior, the way I dey rush enter POS for immediate withdrawal anytime money drop, if na for midnight na to move am shaparly enter sporty-bet account.

Like this I dey reason apply for private POS machine with my sister bvn for a hitch free lightening withdrawal. Government no go collect little change wey dey my hand for this harsh economy wey dem create so cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Fucklove(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Na me and bubu for this country, make Peter obi win and deliver me from this witch-hunt, make I at least sleep well for night cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Fucklove:

This people don finally turn man to Usain bolt junior, the way I dey rush enter POS for immediate withdrawal anytime money drop, if na for midnight na to move am shaparly enter sporty-bet account.

Like this I dey reason apply for private POS machine with my sister bvn for a hitch free lightening withdrawal. Government no go collect little change wey dey my hand for this harsh economy wey dem create so cry cry cry

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2022
“Global standing instruction (GSI) is the major tool we deployed for recovery. We disbursed loans, not grants, and we encourage Nigerians to repay because they are revolving loans. MD/CEO NIRSAL Microfinance Bank, Dr. Abubakar Abdullahi Kure.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by pasydron(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good day all ..

Please I will need advise ...

So I am trying to access the TCF loan (someone is actually assisting me)...Noticed 2 NMFB accounts were created for me, and one of them was credited with 1million naira 2 weeks ago. However, I am unable to access the money. Each time I try to do a transfer via the app...it says ERROR - Post No Debit or Transaction Not Allowed.

Now my question is, how does this even work ? Do I go to their office to find out why I am not allowed to withdraw the money ? How long does it normally to take to access the money ?

I have attached a screenshot. Please anyone who has experience same, should advise me. Thanks

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
All of you shouting quickly transfer or withdraw money from your account it'll soon be over for you, the next move is to blacklist your bvn after which you can't even recharge from the account talkless of withdrawal or transfer. The wise one is he who made effort to payback his loan because a time will come when those who made effort will be waived the remaining. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
quincee88:
On Saturday, got Alert Yesterday Night. 10.47pm

so am i right or wrong?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Rinoxy: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bigdadson:
All of you shouting quickly transfer or withdraw money from your account it'll soon be over for you, the next move is to blacklist your bvn after which you can't even recharge from the account talkless of withdrawal or transfer. The wise one is he who made effort to payback his loan because a time will come when those who made effort will be waived the remaining. A word is enough for the wise.
Exactly what their staff told me.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Asquare84(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Viking07:

very soon they will debit any money that enter through your bvn linked account, also remember their is penalty for late payment
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Asquare84:

very soon they will debit any money that enter through your bvn linked account, also remember their is penalty for late payment
Rest. undecided thousands in the north will not pay and nothing will happen.

10 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmaxjohn(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
I need the assistance of the person assisting u

pasydron:
Good day all ..

Please I will need advise ...

So I am trying to access the TCF loan (someone is actually assisting me)...Noticed 2 NMFB accounts were created for me, and one of them was credited with 1million naira 2 weeks ago. However, I am unable to access the money. Each time I try to do a transfer via the app...it says ERROR - Post No Debit or Transaction Not Allowed.

Now my question is, how does this even work ? Do I go to their office to find out why I am not allowed to withdraw the money ? How long does it normally to take to access the money ?

I have attached a screenshot. Please anyone who has experience same, should advise me. Thanks

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kedro(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.