Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624094 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Famouslabod:

Its not SME, its household. I am into a small business though but not yet registered.
same here I did not have CAC and TIN number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ayodelemerit(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pls let's read about your experience today at the NMFB. Help a brother oo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
I think Nirsal micro finance bank are manipulating CBN genuine intervention, they released just fraction of the amount allocated to few applicants. .
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mololo: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello guys have the started giving SMEs the loan?. We applied Since April, our bank statements were requested for and we have not heard from them....is this peculiar to only me? Pls kindly respond
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by denayon(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
chibuikenicole:

i dnt tink so
We're you able to update you account no based on the mail sent to you yesterday ?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
I am beginning to suspect Nirsal Bank is trying to deliberately withhold our fund. They are even trying to reintroduce the collateral that was earlier waved by CBN to be submitted when CBN has released the fund to them for onward disbursement to us.
Musty4ahmed1:
I think Nirsal micro finance bank are manipulating CBN genuine intervention, they released just fraction of the amount allocated to few applicants. .
I think you should...
Musty4ahmed1:
calm down, you will get your fund. I have not gotten either but am optimistic at least next week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by AXYZ: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
I am beginning to suspect Nirsal Bank is trying to deliberately withhold our fund. They are even trying to reintroduce the collateral that was earlier waved by CBN to be submitted when CBN has released the fund to them for onward disbursement to us.

Can you really separate NIRSAL from CBN? The latter apparently owns the former.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Make una carry mind off the loan issue Nd let them do their job afterall if money no show from government, life goes on

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kellyson01: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
PietraK:
Its like this thing is looking like scam o. How long will it take them to credit our accounts. Something is fishy.
Scam how money wey I don collect since last week don even spend am finish..���
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zsamorano(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
honestly, i still don't understand why they will pay part of the money and even overpaid some people also...they are acting as if they Wanted to divert the money. I was refered to Abuja as the basis for the errors correction when I checked at their branches today, the guy was telling me this error cannot be rectify by them at their branches....and this makes me begins to wonder how can a loan be disbursed partly, when it is not a grant, the worst is that the days started counting the moment u accept and not the moment you receive the fund..... I don't even know if i should start using fraction of the money I was paid or should just wait till I received the fund fully. I'm so confused now self. it may takes a long time before the error can be rectify or not at all. I even wish to return their money now self. This is not transparent at all.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zsamorano(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kellyson01:

That's why we tag it scam. You're paid fully and av started spending it but some were paid with fraction and not fully paid like yours and some still neva receive at all. That's not transparent brother
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
Just imagine few of the billions in someone's account,the amount of interest it will yield.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
I wouldn't have been this worried if the loan wasn't paid at all,but being kept in an unknown account I have no access to is kind of worrisome.It's been over 24 hours I opened an account with NMFB,yet till now,no word.I can't recall it takes this long to open an account.I will still be going back to their office tomorrow.If they don't want to give me, they should just keep it.I don't want to start paying for what I didn't use cos my BVN is involved.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ngo4hel: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
zsamorano:
honestly, i still don't understand why they will pay part of the money and even overpaid some people also...they are acting as if they Wanted to divert the money. I was refered to Abuja as the basis for the errors correction when I checked at their branches today, the guy was telling me this error cannot be rectify by them at their branches....and this makes me begins to wonder how can a loan be disbursed partly, when it is not a grant, the worst is that
Kellyson01 post=90745779:

the days started counting the moment u accept and not the moment you receive the fund..... I don't even know if i should start using fraction of the money I was paid or should just wait till I received the fund fully. I'm so confused now self. it may takes a long time before the error can be rectify or not at all. I even wish to return their money now self. This is not transparent at all.

My brother. The thing is that we have accepted and signed for 450k. If they decide otherwise. a new offer that carries the amount paid should be send to us. I can not sign for 450k and be paid less. I will be in their HQ office on Thursday Gods willing if the apart did not com within 48hrs.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adikij(f): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
I hope they will not ask us to pay for money we did not receive. Because am not understanding anything again.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chibuikenicole: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
denayon:

We're you able to update you account no based on the mail sent to you yesterday ?
yes.. sm1 told me to input my bvn and use the link dt pops up... i was able to re-accept the offer and sent anoda account number yesterday nite... but i hv not seen alert for now.. its been 24hrs now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ayoola171(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
If there is no meaningful resolutions on time till let say by Thursday (that's another 48hours from now). That is to credit all those with approved text messages and to correct those that are short paid.

Let begin to send complaint emails directly to CBN while we copy NIRSAL as well, by the time we start sending messages to them, if truly some dubious fellows are trying to manipulate us; they will definitely retrace their steps.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by denayon(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
chibuikenicole:

yes.. sm1 told me to input my bvn and use the link dt pops up... i was able to re-accept the offer and sent anoda account number yesterday nite... but i hv not seen alert for now.. its been 24hrs now

Pls can I get the link cos I got the message too and have not been able to update pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zsamorano(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
ngo4hel:

My brother. The thing is that we have accepted and signed for 450k. If they decide otherwise. a new offer that carries the amount paid should be send to us. I can not sign for 450k and be paid less. I will be in their HQ office on Thursday Gods willing if the apart did not com within 48hrs.
God bless you broda, pls speak onbehalf everyone . This is scam that shouldn't be at all. it is a loan and not a grant. They even av execuses to justify their actions at all, we are talking about loan her which can make someone to be sleepless if care is not taking. I must see my full payment in my account or else. I will advice they remove their partly money from my account and tear the agreement. I'm just wondering how a whole financial institution will be making such mistakes, when they are just dealing with batch A which are not even up to 50000 thousand beneficiary. They can't tell me the person disbursing the money is sleeping on the systems now.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
If the wise one should keep quiet, stupidity will keep multiplying.

If they don't act meaningful within the next 48 hours as one the fellows above suggested, below are the channels through which complaints can be forwarded to CBN directly.

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
why is it showing me maximum number of people have already responded to this form.
please i need solution to this.
help please!!!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
If the wise one should keep quiet, stupidity will keep multiplying.
You are so full of wisdom, you can now clap for yourself.Are we dealing directly with CBN? CBN has already disbursed the money to NMFB, should we all fold out arms till 14 days time?We are talking about laon here Mr.Wise.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gymlordd: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerians! Una no go kill person for this thread cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
uyogabie:
You are so full of wisdom, you can now clap for yourself.Are we dealing directly with CBN? CBN has already disbursed the money to NMFB, should we all fold out arms till 14 days time?We are talking about laon here Mr.Wise.

Miss/Mrs. Wisdom, not that people should wait for 14 days before making complaints, I chose to share it so people can see where to channel their complaints.

Like you said, CBN has already disbursed the loan to NIRSAL, is it not better for the supposed beneficiaries to let CBN knew the loans has not been delivered to them yet?

So necessary actions can be taken to address the issues.

You can now go ahead and clap for yourself either.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
CBN has genuine intention to cushion the effect of covid19 on small scale business but Nirsal microfinance bank is trying to sabotage their effort. We must not be silent, else the macro economic plan of the Apex bank will result to failure, they are stealing our loan disbursement. We must voice out now.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by braveheart234(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Famouslabod:

Is this Seyi? Have u registered?

No, this is not Seyi.
And yes, I sent in my application this afternoon after series of trials. I used the link that tonyawo already gave you here.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by celestinaUPL: 12:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Please i need someone to direct me on what to do. On 9th June, i received a text message from NMFB that my Covid-19 Loan application is approved and that i should click on https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng to accept the offer and receive the funds in my account. I have clicked the link over a million times and discovered is NOT going through. Please what do i do to get the funds since they said it was approved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 2:21am On Jun 17, 2020
celestinaUPL:
Please i need someone to direct me on what to do. On 9th June, i received a text message from NMFB that my Covid-19 Loan application is approved and that i should click on https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng to accept the offer and receive the funds in my account. I have clicked the link over a million times and discovered is NOT going through. Please what do i do to get the funds since they said it was approved?
its going thru. Use another browser, change inter connection or use a pc
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 2:27am On Jun 17, 2020
ngo4hel:

wen u borrow 100naira from glo u r credited 85naira, der collect their fee b4 u even payback the loan

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Famouslabod(f): 5:26am On Jun 17, 2020
braveheart234:

No, this is not Seyi.
And yes, I sent in my application this afternoon after series of trials. I used the link that tonyawo already gave you here.
Ok, thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Famouslabod(f): 5:27am On Jun 17, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
same here I did not have CAC and TIN number

How did you now fill those columns?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chibuikenicole: 5:41am On Jun 17, 2020
denayon:

Pls can I get the link cos I got the message too and have not been able to update pls

hey bros.. the link is not the same for everyone just open the browser u used for registration and input ur bvn on search box, a link will pop, it starts with nirsal.... click on it an re accept the offer...i attached a screenshot below to guide u

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.