Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,418 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624761 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jedalord: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

I am in Abeokuta,is it still on? and how can I go about it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jedalord:

I am in Abeokuta,is it still on? and how can I go about it
...no..they have stopped collecting applications for now

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jedalord: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
stacyadams:
...no..they have stopped collecting applications for now
Thanks a lot please let me know about such other opportunities.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin
Jedalord:

Thanks a lot please let me know about such other opportunities.
grin grin

try register for N-power

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jedalord: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

try register for N-power
I am an undergraduate
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hasy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pls add to the group
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hasy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pls add to the group 08035734066
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hasy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Have since accept d offer of 200k on the 17th June and also input my account number but up till now have not seeing alert is there anyone with same challenge
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kennedy08: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
deegov:

People that have gotten theirs should please shed some insight to the above request.

Many thanks.
I have signed up for covid 19 loan for past weeks I don't get any response from anywhere even confirmation mail was not getting that what is the problem please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by otuomasirichi: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank has announced the closure of the Targeted Credit Facility, otherwise known as the COVID-19 Loan application.

The bank made the announcement was made via the loan application page. This came after three (3) months of receiving applications from Nigerians, who are impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

The CBN had introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility as a stimulus package to support households and micro, small and medium enterprises that are affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

Meanwhile, about N49 Billion has been disbursed to over 80,000 Households, who are beneficiary of the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility (COVID-19 Loan).

According to the CBN Director for Corporate Communications, Isaac Okoroafor, during a Channels television interview, he said; “At the CBN we have looked at it and we felt that everyone must work hard to ensure that the economy does not slip back into recession.

We have done that with a couple of interventions, we have the targeted credit facility for households and small businesses which as we speak, out of the N50 billion earmarked for this, more than N49 billion has been disbursed to over 80,000 families and households.

‘’We also have the N100 billion healthcare facility which quite a number of operators in that area have benefitted and we are inviting others to come in. we believe that Nigerians have the power, have the energy, have the creativity to ensure that this economy doesn’t go into recession.

“Of course there is consensus across the world,
most economies if not all will go into recession
this year and Nigeria is not totally immune from
it, but we are working as a monetary authority, as
a public institution to ensure that those Nigerians, families and small businesses whose businesses were negatively impacted by this pandemic, that we give them the opportunity to walk themselves out of that kind of recession and to be able to maintain even their businesses as they go on and their livelihoods.”

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
ArewaWife:

What will someone e who applied june go to their branch office to do now. At least june appli wants have to wait 6-8 weeks before fretting. Cuz some people who applied April just got paid last week/this week.
I mentioned someone who said he has been waiting for alert since June 11th.I don't know when he applied.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

U sent me pm, I tried replying u but bouncing back
Okay,is there a way I can reach you?thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
uyogabie:
Okay,is there a way I can reach you?thanks
Brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Emville(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
I applied sometimes around April and i got approved 9th of june in which i inputed my bank details but up till now I'm yet to be credited..have been to my bank(first bank) and i was told i have no problem with my account..i don't know why is taking this long for dem to disburse the loan to me...can anyone here help me please

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Emville:
I applied sometimes around April and i got approved 9th of june in which i inputed my bank details but up till now I'm yet to be credited..have been to my bank(first bank) and i was told i have no problem with my account..i don't know why is taking this long for dem to disburse the loan to me...can anyone here help me please

No panic alert go drop when u dey sleep,,.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MrOkay: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
pls for those that got the covid 19 disbursement fund. Is there any details for repaying back?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Okay,thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jedalord:

I am an undergraduate
der now accept ssce, use it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anwons(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Is there anyone who applied in April that didn't receive approval?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by makonko(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Anwons:
Is there anyone who applied in April that didn't receive approval?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
freemi:
der now accept ssce, use it
please does it mean that we will leave schooling and be working for them? Or during holidays? pls how does it work? Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 5:20am On Jul 03, 2020
pstmikol1:

please does it mean that we will leave schooling and be working for them? Or during holidays? pls how does it work? Thanks
npower duties r flexible i am sure u cn cmbine. Beside it cud b 4 6months only
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Noblejay7: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Someone I know who submitted account details on 10th June has received her payment but my own payment is still pending and I submitted my bank details on 9th June.

NIRSAL kindly credit me oh.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Noblejay7:
Someone I know who submitted account details on 10th June has received her payment but my own payment is still pending and I submitted my bank details on 9th June.

NIRSAL kindly credit me oh.

Really?
Did you use any connection cuz that is fast.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Emville(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning house.can someone help me please,still I haven't gotten my Covid-19 loan,i accepted my offer on the 9th of june...please is there anyone who can help me here,i would really appreciate.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kapich: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Emville:
Good morning house.can someone help me please,still I haven't gotten my Covid-19 loan,i accepted my offer on the 9th of june...please is there anyone who can help me here,i would really appreciate.

Relax. You will get paid
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Emville(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2020
It's getting to a month now, I'm running out of patient, others have gotten theirs but I'm still here waiting... The wait is getting too long
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Barryp(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2020
xule20:
I got a mail few days ago..
Please what's the content of the mail? Also, when did you register?. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mightyodi: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning all. Happy weekend. We hope God will help us get our loan and start biz in due time. #Juneapplicantwaiting.

Please guys there is a promo ongoing in an online print shop. Gifts mean more, especially when not expected. For everyone who own or which to get into legit biz and Hussle, get 20pcs biz cards customize with your details, designed and printed for you, FREE. Register on
https://printfiam.com?pkey=TNTGJ9Y88R
Choose sample kit, it cost zero naira. You can upload your details and describe your design. They will process it and print for you free.

For assistance call/WhatsApp 07089391706
Take advantage while waiting for your loan to drop.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Barryp:

Please what's the content of the mail? Also, when did you register?. Thanks
Dear xxxxx ,

This is an automated response to inform you that we have received your application. The application is being reviewed and we will get back to you within the shortest possible time.

In the meantime, kindly visit our website to learn more about COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/

Thank you,

NIRSAL MFB
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dgr8est(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
For those who are still waiting for alert especially those who entered their bank details around June 8 upward should try and visit Nirsal Microfinance Bank closer to you. They might be able to help u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.