Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624798 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
moneymind:
For those who mistakenly clicked no when asked about bank transfer, they will open a Nirsal Microfinance Bank account for you, you just need to find the nearest branch when you receive your alert. You will get an alert when you are paid but the money will be in that account. People have been posting similar issues on twitter.
Pls where did you get the info?
Because I click No I thought they Will get my bank details through bvn
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chuksvoice: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Eray:
Please I don't know if I did this right, I validated my BVN, then I accepted the offer. I was asked to put my bank details, I left the page to copy my account number and returned only to find out that the page had closed. Trying to reenter the page by imputing my bvn but the response I keep getting is that I have previously submitted this information. Is there anyway I can get back in to fill in my account details?
According to CBN if you were unable to fill your bank details after accepting your loan offer, go to nmfb.com.ng to fill in your bank details

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by benjaminojo2022(m): 1:12am On Jun 11, 2020
I applied for 500k but I'm seeing 450k here. I don accept but yet to get alert. How long e dey take to receive alert?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by profdotcom: 3:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Alert don dey land
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Peachbloom(f): 4:05am On Jun 11, 2020
profdotcom:
Alert don dey land

You got an alert?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by profdotcom: 4:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Peachbloom:

You got an alert?
Yes, 425k....

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 4:45am On Jun 11, 2020
profdotcom:
Alert don dey land

Are you for real? Pls did you fill your account details. I mistakenly click No hoping they will get my account details through bvn

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wisefizz(m): 5:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Peachbloom:

You got an alert?
pls, how long chat does it take to receive approval message?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by profdotcom: 5:18am On Jun 11, 2020
firo08:

Are you for real? Pls did you fill your account details. I mistakenly click No hoping they will get my account details through bvn
yes I filled it... But in your case you can contact their nearest office
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 5:56am On Jun 11, 2020
I received the alert not quite long... That's very good the FG, they approved 450k and I got 425k

I would have done the same for my sister to safe her d stress of going to NMFB to complete the account opening process, but I thought it was a scam so I don't want to put her account details, but for me I no get money wey dey want comot

I have some questions to ask if anybody have the answer

1. I selected 3 yrs for repayment with 1 year moratorium period but I went to back to the offer letter now and am seeing something like 12 months with 3 months moratorium.

2. I think a payment schedule should be sent to our mail so that we will know the exact amount to repay, we are just seeing 5% p.a for the first year and 9% p.a which one do we believe

Lastly ,the upfront payment is for what because me I didn't bother to read the story on the offer letter its just too much for me , I just checked the box and click on accept offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ronicare: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Please which bank are you using, still waiting here.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ursa23: 6:40am On Jun 11, 2020
profdotcom:
Alert don dey land

Congrats. I accepted the offer about 7:00am yesterday. Is it close to yours?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2020
hardeyeanc:
I received the alert not quite long... That's very good the FG, they approved 450k and I got 425k

I would have done the same for my sister to safe her d stress of going to NMFB to complete the account opening process, but I thought it was a scam so I don't want to put her account details, but for me I no get money wey dey want comot

1. I selected 3 yrs for repayment with 1 year moratorium period but I went to back to the offer letter now and am seeing something like 12 months with 3 months moratorium.

2. I think a payment schedule should be sent to our mail so that we will know the exact amount to repay, we are just seeing 5% p.a for the first year and 9% p.a which one do we believe

Lastly ,the upfront payment is for what because me I didn't bother to read the story on the offer letter its just too much for me , I just checked the box and click on accept offer.

That is very positive side of this government, the impacts will be great in recovery from economic downturn as a result of covid19. Please invest your capital wisely.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2020
samsolog88:
Has any SME approval been able to validate BVN details? Have been trying to do this but this is the error message am getting

Use another browser.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chuksvoice: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2020
hardeyeanc:

Pls when did you accepted the loan offer that made them credit you so fast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2020
hardeyeanc:

1. It looks that this is the standard offer for household loans. Max 1 year tenor.
2. The total loan plus 5% interest will be divided by 12, you are expected to pay each month starting from the 3 months moratorium. In your case, you'll probably be paying 40k monthly starting in 3 months.
3. Lastly, Nirsal Microfinance bank charged 4% to process the loan.

Meanwhile, please could you let me know the day your accepted, because mine is approaching 48 hours now, accepted 2 days ago.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2020
I applied for household loan ,and I entered my personal Bvn not my business bvn ,will they ask for bank statement?

If they do can I use my business bank statement or it has to be my personal bank statement?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2020
I am trying to enter my bvn but saying bvn does not exist,what can I do please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2020
trevolady:
I am trying to enter my bvn but saying bvn does not exist,what can I do please?

Its either network or you are entering it in the wrong section. If you applied for household, make sure to check under household and not sme. Better still try both.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2020
moneymind:

Its either network or you are entering it in the wrong section. If you applied for household, make sure to check under household and not sme. Better still try both.

Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2020
I am yet to receive alert. Has any other person received?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2020
Please when did you accept your offer?
profdotcom:
Alert don dey land
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MrALIVE: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2020
profdotcom:
Yes, 425k....
please when did you accept the loan offer How long did it take before you got alert?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by funlover1(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2020
https://msmeafricaonline.com/cbn-waives-guarantor-requirement-for-n50bn-covid-19-loan-succesful-applicants-to-be-credited-within-48-hours/

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has announced via its official twitter handle yesterday that provision of guarantors would no more be a requirement for households and SMEs applying for the N50 billion COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility to access the credit facilit
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2020
Around 4:00 am yesterday
chuksvoice:

Pls when did you accepted the loan offer that made them credit you so fast?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by RhemaDavids(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2020
profdotcom:
Alert don dey land
please when did you accept the offfer, was it paid into your account of choice or your nirsal account?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
hardeyeanc:
Around 4:00 am yesterday
But how comes it's only you giving testimony of been credited, I haven't heard or seen anyone apart from you. Hope you are not tricking us.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Its as though it's only one person got alert here. Pls, Oga can u screenshot evidence of receipt. Let's be sure. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Peachbloom(f): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
He's not the only person. Two people have confirmed receipt on the page, and several others outside of nairaland too. They are crediting already.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Peachbloom:
He's not the only person. Two people have confirmed receipt on the page, and several others outside of nairaland too. They are crediting already.

And I don't think its first come, first served, because I did 2 days ago. Looks like its just random.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chuksvoice: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
If I don't receive disbursement by the end of this week I may have to visit them physically

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.