Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? (1288 Views)

10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / Which Country Is The Garden Of Eden Located? / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by desong(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2020
were is the garden of Eden located, or is it some kind of Utopia?
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by illicit(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
it's in the modern day iraq
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by desong(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
please explain...
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Why do you want to know?

You are obviously not a Christian, so why the interest?
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by 1Sharon(f): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:
Why do you want to know?

He is inquisitive unlike most christians

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
1Sharon:

He is inquisitive unlike most christians
Why the inquisitiveness? Why are rhe non-Christians more interested in the Christian related matters that Christians?

We Christians know where the garden is, why does he want to know since you believe the Bible isa fable?
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

Why the inquisitiveness? Why are rhe non-Christians more interested in the Christian related matters that Christians?

We Christians know where the garden is, why does he want to know since you believe the Bible isa fable?

Where is the garden? And what race was adam?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by raraavis(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
1Sharon:

The are just myths.
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
1Sharon:

Why shd I.answer you? It's of no import to you.
Fly with Spaghetti Monster

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by 1Sharon(f): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

Why shd I.answer you? It's of no import to you.
Fly with Spaghetti Monster

Simply say you don't have one and you're just a follow follow sheep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by StrikeBack(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:
Why do you want to know?

Clown

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Dantedasz(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:
Why do you want to know?

Anastasia,
You do know these are Mesopotamian fables fraudulently inserted in the bible by the writers?

I remember having to read and cram the poem Paradise Lost by John Milton for my Advanced Levels back in the day.
Books 1-10. Nice poem and a lovely yarn.
It had Adam and Eve and a talking snake. Angel's with flaming swords and wait for it...god . undecided
Like I said,a good yarn....

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

Anastasia,
You do know these are Mesopotamian fables fraudulently inserted in the bible by the writers?

I remember having to read and cram the poem Paradise Lost by John Milton for my Advanced Levels back in the day.
Books 1-10. Nice poem and a lovely yarn.
It had Adam and Eve and a talking snake. Angel's with flaming swords and wait for it...god . undecided
Like I said,a good yarn....
You don come again? If I ask you one question now, you go run.

If I were to gobthroug that poem and ask you questions you will call me nanes and run instead
I wonder when you and i can have a scholarly discussion devoid of this your antics.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by SaintBishop: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
1Sharon:

The garden of Eden is in heaven

The race of Adam is earth race.

You're welcome.
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Dantedasz(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

You don come again? If I ask you one question now, you go run.

If I were to gobthroug that poem and ask you questions you will call me nanes and run instead
I wonder when you and i can have a scholarly discussion devoid of this your antics.

Paradise Lost is made up of 10 books.
No be moin moin poem that you people read nowadays ooo...although I actually preferred Chaucer's Canterbury tales which was a more realistic set of poems.

As for scholarly discussion..you know I am always at your service as long as you promise to be civil which unfortunately is alien to you. undecided
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
StrikeBack:
Clown
You wish
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
1Sharon:

Simply say you don't have one and you're just a follow follow sheep
Look at that. Your cheap blackmail doesn't work on me. You seem to have forgotten who Anas is. Cheap shorts don't faze me
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by 1Sharon(f): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

Look at that. Your cheap blackmail doesn't work on me. You seem to have forgotten who Anas is. Cheap shorts don't faze me

Menopause can't be that bad...dont worry you'll be alright

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
1Sharon:

Menopause can't be that bad...dont worry you'll be alright
Thank God you will die before you get to the age of Menopause. Why should you live long to experience such a terrible thing?

R.I.P in advance
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you remember the great flood during Noah, you should get.
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by StrikeBack(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

You wish
I know you personally anas09 but I wont tell you who I am
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by MuttleyLaff: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
desong:
were is the garden of Eden located, or is it some kind of Utopia?
It is somewhere in Africa, but where pinpointedly is unknown, as two other pieces of the jigsaw puzzle has proven difficult to ascertain.
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
StrikeBack:

I know you personally anas09 but I wont tell you who I am
So many people in this forum knows me personally. I am not hiding. I am not a thief, I am not a LovePeddler, and I'm not definitely murderer. So who cares who you are?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by StrikeBack(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

So many people in this forum knows me personally. I am not hiding. I am not a thief, I am not a LovePeddler, and I'm not definitely murderer. So who cares who you are?
grin grin
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin grin
Go ahead and say everything you know about me. Have I ever called you to come and bail me out of the police station for theft?
Have I slept with you? Have I stolen from you? Did anyone tell you that I kill people?

Whatever made you think that you knowing me will threaten my peace? hahahahahahahaah.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by StrikeBack(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

Go ahead and say everything you know about me. Have I ever called you to come and bail me out of the police station for theft?
Have I slept with you? Have I stolen from you? Did anyone tell you that I kill people?

Whatever made you think that you knowing me will threaten my peace? hahahahahahahaah.
We good anas09, I have nothing against you. You will always be my good friend
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
StrikeBack:
We good anas09, I have nothing against you. You will always be my good friend
The only reason you and I could have been friends is, if you live a double life. You pretend to be a Christian outside and an atheist God hater in here.

I don't keep company of those who hate God.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by StrikeBack(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anas09:

The only reason you and I can be friends is, if you live a double life. You pretend to be a Christian outside and an atheist God hater in here.

I don't keep company of those who hate God.
The more you look the less you see. Enjoy!
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Anas09: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
StrikeBack:
The more you look the less you see. Enjoy!
Same to you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by GodSaklek(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
1Sharon:

Adam is colored, but he was homo erectus, not homo sapiens like us
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
The garden of Eden is gone with the flood
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located, Or Is It Some Kind Of Utopia? by GodSaklek(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
1Sharon:

The garden of eden was located between Iran and Iraq. but it was destroyed by other gods and their offspring(demi-gods) when yahweh(nymphidis),his allies and his angels was trapped beneaths the ground, even mount zion(mountain of zion) was also destroyed..

solite3

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE:Who Has Successfully Bin Delivered From Marine / What Is Destiny? Do You Believe In It? / Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.