Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

You Want To Say Something Or You Want To Show Me Breast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Want To Say Something Or You Want To Show Me Breast (1983 Views)

See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To Say Something Or You Want To Show Me Breast by danboy1234(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2020
A lady who joined Oyemykke's recent Instalive chat while wearing a racy lingerie, was left embarassed following the questions she was asked by the Instagram celebrity.

Oyemykke was heard asking the lady if she wants to say something or show breast. The bewildered lady was subsequently cut off from the live feed by the social commentator who laughed it off.

1 Like

Re: You Want To Say Something Or You Want To Show Me Breast by donbachi(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Bible says "many are called,but few are choosen"..every women get breast,but no be all get brain...likewise, not all men are moved by breast,but brain.

2 Likes

Re: You Want To Say Something Or You Want To Show Me Breast by Chivi96(f): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Some girls don sell their destiny some think is only until they show boobi be sey be correct chick...shior
Re: You Want To Say Something Or You Want To Show Me Breast by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mttcheww see brezz like slippers
lipsrsealed
Re: You Want To Say Something Or You Want To Show Me Breast by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thesame thing with men who do Instagram live and like showing fine environment.

What of AY, if he is not showing his wardrobe, he is showing swimming pool. The way he swings the selfie camera will let you know.

Nigerians are all thesame. The girls want to show their breasts because that is what they have.

2 Likes

Re: You Want To Say Something Or You Want To Show Me Breast by Papadoh(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Correct Nigga, Gbayi.

(1) (Reply)

Covid19: Comedian, I Go Dye Donates His Mansion To FG As Isolation Center. PHOTO / Hushpuppi Ate On Credit At This Bukka Before MAGA Paid / BBNaija: Unknown Facts About Kayvee, His Biography, Mental Issue and More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.