Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup (35059 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by JamieNaija(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2017
American Singer of Nigerian Descent, Jidenna is super elated that his home country qualified for the World cup.

Jidenna has called for popular game makers FIFA to include Nigeria in the next FIFA updates.

Nigeria became the first African country to qualify for the world cup with Alex Iwobi scoring the only goal in a match against Zambia.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/10/see-what-jidenna-has-to-say-about.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

25 Likes

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by josephokoh(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2017
~RUSSIA 2018 WE SEE YOU~

7 Likes

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by dingbang(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Only for us to lose again at group stage... So what's all the celebration for? Let's only celebrate when we win world cup cuz I am tired

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by NSNA: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2017
True talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Badboiz(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Correct guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by DrBasit(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Who FIFA game help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by kn23h(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Why didn't he use a Biaflan frag?
Oh yea....no such thing grin cheesy grin

One idiot asked me why I pray Ibos don't leave. Haha. If it were up to me, you'd pack out of the SW yesterday. Completely useless tribe.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by DanielsParker(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
is he Nigerian?
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by 69MissedCalls(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Our bustop is usually round of 16. But I believe this set of players sha. They are not as laid back as our former players. yakubu and the rest

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by royalamour(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
grin
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Emzy90(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
ok
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by obi58: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Only for us to lose again at group stage... So what's all the celebration for? Let's only celebrate when we win world cup cuz I am tired

If you don't have anything sensible to say why not just keep quiet? If you are tired is it by force to watch their matches??

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
God bless you bhroo. don't mind those Miscreants trana spread hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
See how the super eagles are excelling because the coach went for competence...He didn't say because your name is an obi you won't play, because your name is a Mustapha, you must play...
Remove bigotry from Nigeria, and they might have hope...but No, Bigot Buhari is their president...

62 Likes

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Seconsol92(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Hope you do celebrate your birthdays or are you waiting when you clock 100 you celebrate everything once

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by brainbox1000(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Nice
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by nairaman66(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Way to go
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Legolast: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:

NA people like no go let us pass group stage
At least pray for Nigeria to win, things might change this time.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Nice of him

Nwanne pls Rep 9ja

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by demsid(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Jidenna funny I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Lalas247(f): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?
Yh think Igbo

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Naturalobserver(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
The team--
Ezenwa-He needs more exposure ND technical skills tho he is a good keeper

Abdullahi Shehu-He should work on his physical strength nd also ball control- a young man capable of making a world class right back I must say.

Elderson Echiejele He is not needed in d world cup squad.

Troost Ekong- Has a good fight for the ball,knows how to make a good clearance,physically strong but he needs to improve on his marking and covering up for wing backs and defensive midfielders.

Leon Balogun-Knows how to mark,always in the right defensive position,has good passes from the back but he needs to work on his physical strength and agility,

Ogenyi Onazi-Good defensive midfielder with above average experience but he is highly prone to injury,he shouldn't be left as the team's foremost DM

Michael Agu -Rugged DM,highly energetic but lacks accuracy,doesn't know how to support the attacking midfielders and lacks fair play

Wilfred Ndidi-A good DM who supports the Attacking midfielders,always return to his position when needed,zealous,never give up attitude but he lacks passing accuracy and shooting accuracy.
John Mikel Obi-Confidence with the ball,good pass maker,good ball control,good team co-ordinator,assists attackers very well,but a little bit sluggish,knows what to do but doesn't do it at the right time,knows how to tackle but cannot win it to his team's advantage(ball possession).

Victor Moses-Good dribbler,brings fear into opponents,knows how to drive into the eighteen yard box from the midfield,good attacking assistant,knows how to recover ball lost to the opponent,can play any positions and a good returner,above average shot accuracy especially ground shots but he lacks shot power(rocketing shots),not so balanced that sometimes he either loses ball held for too long or he fails to convert assist into goals from either flanks.

Moses Simon-Zealous,energetic,good speed,knows how to drive into the eighteen yard box and take shots,but lacks attacking and driblling skills,not so good football sense,and crosses ND square plays are bad.

Alex Iwobi-Highly skillful,confident,zealous,good team player,another man who creates fear on opponent by holding the ball for long,striker with fair play,knows how to convert assist into goals but sometimes he loses the ball quickly,he should also improve on his tackles and winning the ball for his team.

Odion Ighalo -Balanced,has good body movement effect on defenders,cant be intimidated,gives opposing defenders tough time,good scorer but he is not consistent,cannot make quick and sharp conversion into goals and not very flexible.

Kelechi Iheanacho-Good scorer,most times always at the right place,business minded(winning) but he has zero tackling ability,always in the eighteen yard box and cant really work with midfielders 100%.

Ahmed Musa-Good speed,pacy striker,energetic,very good shot power,creates scoring chances but lacks short accuracy sometimes,lacks good football sense and sometimes cant be relied upon.

Kenneth Omeruo-Good defender,has good clearance,zealous but lacks speed,lacks understanding of goal keeper and fellow defenders....

Theses are Nigeria key players,if this laxities are corrected to good extent if not 100% I see us getting into the semifinals of Russia 2018 if not we'll still proceed into our traditional round of 16 and pack our bags back to Nigeria.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by benedictac(f): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:

Don't be a sadist

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by bamidell(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2017
We are going to stun the world... let's keep the green flag alive

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Kraspo(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2017
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Thoughtofweymey(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
NA SO....I KNOW THE GAME WON'T CRASH IF THEY INCLUDE US grin grin grin grin grin

But what does youth wing of the elders forum mean:https://www.nairaland.com/4103521/thinking-youth-wing-elders-forum
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by austino677(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
;DTime to escape from this zoo grin they should give us new Zealand as first match

8 Likes

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Cladez(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
These game makers always cheat Africa i don't know if its because we can't produce high quality games........the least teams in Europe like Malta,Slovenia,Iceland etc are in the game with their complete squard and names unlike African teams even if you are opportuned to be there,they would just forge rubbish names for the players.

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by promisedwealth(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
I pray and believe we ll go beyound the group stage this time.....Congrats#Super Eagles
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by fuckboys: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
This useless country called Nigeria, do we even have the funds for world cup. Petroleum minister and GMD of NNPC never bankrupt Nigeria? angry
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Alao96(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?

no he is from chad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by sicily4u: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:

Don't be negative man, do u know the group we will face at the group stage ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.