Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? (846 Views)

2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! / Is Forex A Scam? / Is Forex A Scam? The Shocking Truth Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2020
I m looking at investing. And I am looking @ FOREX. what are the benefits and risks involved in trading Fx?

I need professional advice and suggestions.

Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2020
The US government warns that trading Forex & CFD involved a lot of risk and you could loose all your capital.

If you want to trade, kindly learn and practice with demo for like 3 months before investing your hard earn money.

Good luck
Re: Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? by SavageMaster: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2020
90% of forex traders lose 90% of their accounts within 90 days. For newbies, it is even worse. You may lose all in less than a week.

And don't even bother about those ones who call themselves "account managers ". Most of them are not better off than you sef.

Bottom line: Use that money to do something else that is productive. Forex trading wahala is too much
Re: Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Forex trading is lucrative if you have a good mentorship...but it's take years to master the skill required to make money..an also you need patience too..contact me 07066295466 whatsapp
Re: Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
wow, thanks guys
Re: Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? by steveblue: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Forex is a good online business to invest with the guarantee of earning a profit either on a monthly or weekly basis . i have been trading for more than 9 yrs now and i can tell you to attain a good level of stability and professionalism in the market requires an in-depth knowledge of how the markets works .Below is screenshot of my recent trade .For more enquiry call this no :0.8.0.3.5.3.3.7.7.5.1

Re: Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Contact me on WhatsApp, SMS or call on 08067344821, here you deal on iqoptions and affiliate marketing using Google Adsense and Admob.

With these you can earn minimum $1000/month recurringly for life and your start-up capital needs not be more than =N= 1 million.

I'm serious with you and have proofs of earning

(1) (Reply)

Earn $50 Daily From Clickbank / Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. / Less Than 2days To Earn $1,104

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.