Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! (1991 Views)

Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. / A Good Investment Idea Needed Please / Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Buy 2 Starlink devices and send to 2 UNN students that live in the hostel. Alvan Ikoku Block A and PG hostel.

One male and one female.

They install it and sell access to 127 students each for N1,500 a month.

That’s N190,500 per month for one device. That’s N381,000 per month for the two devices.

Subscription is N65k per month for the two devices.

Profit of N316,000 a month.

20 percent goes back to the 2 students.

In 5 months, I buy 4 more and give 4 more female Hostel

I will never give Eyo Itah hostel. The girl that broke my heart for 100 level stayed there. They will keep suffering for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Already paid for one.

Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by southsouthking(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2023
What become of it when school are on holidays?

What happened should school go on strike for 4-5 months?

Does it work only on their various hostels?
What happened when they get to campus.

I’m open to learning sir.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2023
southsouthking:
What become of it when school are on holidays?

What happened should school go on strike for 4-5 months?

Does it work only on their various hostels?
What happened when they get to campus.

I’m open to learning sir.

School been on holidays does not stop the students from paying(money transfer) or using the internet anywhere they are.

It works anywhere the student is. Why I choose sch is because that is where the market is.

When there is strike, it still doesn't affect the usage or payment.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by southsouthking(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2023
CryptBrian:

School been on holidays does not stop the students from paying(money transfer) or using the internet anywhere they are.

It works anywhere the student is. Why I choose sch is because that is where the market is.

What if one faults in payment?
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by southsouthking(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2023
CryptBrian:

What if one defaults on payment?
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2023
southsouthking:

What if one defaults on payment?

Monthly change of passcode.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by hopeforcharles(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
How many people can connect at a time? Won't it reduce the speed.?
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Balogun212: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Does it have limit of number of people that can connect.

Please I need link to purchase mine too.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2023
hopeforcharles:
How many people can connect at a time? Won't it reduce the speed.?
no limit. It can take as many student that can subscribe.

It cant reduce the speed even if you are in the village or in bornu state.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Balogun212:
Does it have limit of number of people that can connect.

Please I need link to purchase mine too.
no limit. It can take as many as you can get.

Check Google and proceed.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by hopeforcharles(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
CryptBrian:

Will there be like an app or something that I can connect to? Like a wifi or similar.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2023
hopeforcharles:

Will there be like an app or something that I can connect to? Like a wifi or similar.
wireless
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Solanaa: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
CryptBrian:
Buy 2 Starlink devices and send to 2 UNN students that live in the hostel. Alvan Ikoku Block A and PG hostel.

One male and one female.

That’s N190,500 per month for one device. That’s N381,000 per month for the two devices.

I will never give Eyo Itah hostel. The girl that broke my heart for 100 level stayed there. They will keep suffering for it.

You seem to be a UNN STUDENT, WOW! We could work together BOSSU
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by DEMARCO1: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
CryptBrian:

I like this idea..i am in Port Harcourt..how can we do business sir
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2023
Yeah I left there some years ago.

Sure we could work together.
Solanaa:

You seem to be a UNN STUDENT, WOW! We could work together BOSSU

1 Like

Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
DEMARCO1:

I like this idea..i am in Port Harcourt..how can we do business sir
I'm in Abuja, I don't know how possible it is to meet.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
My review on the Starlink

Buy it!!!!!!

Hack, position the antenna is an open sky

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Balogun212: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Congratulations sir. You did it.

Keep winning.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Balogun212:
Congratulations sir. You did it.

Keep winning.
cheers
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by sonofjos(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good idea, but how do you deal with illegal connections and cutting off defaulters. Someone might have a single password and share with multiple third party users. Is there a system to check this?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
sonofjos:
Good idea, but how do you deal with illegal connections and cutting off defaulters. Someone might have a single password and share with multiple third party users. Is there a system to check this?
good question.

Defaulters are cut off by changing of my passcode. Also a user can't give a working passcode to another user. It's only the owner who can give out passcode through the starlink device. Every loophole has a solution.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Preciousgift120(f): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
CryptBrian:

One male and one female.

Wow, this sounds great and God bless you for not keeping this idea to yourself. Please, l would love to key into this idea seriously, but l have no knowledge on how to run it, as l stay at Calabar and l am not a Tech kind of person. Please, can you put me through this idea?

Modified

Please, l have a question, if l am to install in the hostel, how do l avoid the equipment from getting stolen by the student in charge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Preciousgift120:

Wow, this sounds great and God bless you for not keeping this idea to yourself. Please, l would love to key into this idea seriously, but l have no knowledge on how to run it, as l stay at Calabar and l am not a Tech kind of person. Please, can you put me through this idea?

Modified

Please, l have a question, if l am to install in the hostel, how do l avoid the equipment from getting stolen by the student in charge?
it mustn't be installed in the hostel to work in the hostel. It can be install around the school and it will still work in the hostel.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Hezbola: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Students will always hotspots each other.. it's difficult to limit such connections, maybe IT gurus can prevent it..
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Hezbola:
Students will always hotspots each other.. it's difficult to limit such connections, maybe IT gurus can prevent it..
a good point. But hotspot is not a challenge to this.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Bisshop123(f): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
sonofjos:

Good question but this can be easily solved by registering each users Mac address
So another Mac address trying to connect even with the password will be yanked out
Buh I am yet to confirm if starlink has an option this
Buh I am pretty sure they will
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Bisshop123:

Good question but this can be easily solved by registering each users Mac address
So another Mac address trying to connect even with the password will be yanked out
Buh I am yet to confirm if starlink has an option this
Buh I am pretty sure they will
it has. Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by FundGrowthMast(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hezbola:
another good question.
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Balogun212: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2023
FundGrowthMast:
another good question.
it's already answered na
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Adedamola044: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Balogun212:
it's already answered na
be calming down this guy
Re: 2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! by Balogun212: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin
Adedamola044:
be calming down this guy
e choke

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Perfect Money Account On Forex Trading / Come Let Me Buy Your Items From Amazon at the rate of #240 / HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.