Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

See Novel Amotekun Face Mask - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Novel Amotekun Face Mask (3162 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by OduduwaYoruba: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2020
See novel amotekun face mask that has the capability of detecting the Coronavirus from afar.

1 Share

Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by SavageMaster: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:
See novel amotekun face mask that has the capability of detecting the Coronavirus from afar.

Lol. I am not understanding this your post. Do you mean the face mask can test for coronavirus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by OduduwaYoruba: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
SavageMaster:

Lol. I am not understanding this your post. Do you mean the face mask can test for coronavirus?
Yes, it beeps when such cases arise.
Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by SavageMaster: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:

Really? Links please. I need to read more about it. I'm just hearing about it here.
Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by olamidedivotee(f): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shed more light on this
Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by jplusnaira: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Is this a joke
Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by Jakumo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:

After beeping to alert the mask wearer about the Corona Virus presence nearby, small but powerful gas dispensers actuate and flood the entire area with a powerful but stinky gas that kills all bacteria and viruses within the locality.

Enemies of progress and cattle herdsmen are also known to simply roll over and die the instant they inhale gas from that Amotekun face mask, currently on sale at the giveaway price of JUST twenty thousand naira each, with a purchase limit of twenty masks per customer.

Thank you, and God breast Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by hothead(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is why I want to be involved in video production. Make this kind of narrative into an animation series. Build characters with different abilities and make a good show..

See Cartoons like Bat Simpsons, The Jetsons and more.. those shows stretch the intelligence.

B4 you know it, people start looking for how to create these types of products.

I like jare..

Jakumo:

After beeping to alert the mask wearer about the Corona Virus presence nearby, small but powerful gas dispensers actuate and flood the entire area with a powerful but stinky gas that kills all bacteria and viruses within the locality.

Enemies of progress and cattle herdsmen are also know to simply roll over and die the instant they inhale gas from that Amotekun face mask, currently on sale at the giveaway price of JUST twenty thousand naira each, with a purchase limit of twenty masks per customer.

Thank you, and God breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by OduduwaYoruba: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
jplusnaira:
Is this a joke
This is not a joke but dead serious. It has infrared sensor that sense the SARS COV 2 nearby and perform some algorithms before Beeping.

1 Like

Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amotekun that cannot protect you from one million boy and longrich robbers that one na amotekun cheesy grin
Re: See Novel Amotekun Face Mask by IlovePMB: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amotekun is covid-19 positive. Currently on oxygen in intensive unit at Yaba.

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. / FG, Senate - Stop PUNCH Newspaper / Nigeria Will End If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists: Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.