Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Can Artemisia Annua (sweet Wormwood) Cure Corona Virus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Artemisia Annua (sweet Wormwood) Cure Corona Virus? (1402 Views)

I Need Wormwood / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Wormwood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Artemisia Annua (sweet Wormwood) Cure Corona Virus? by fmwise2k(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Scientists across the world have been scampering to get a cure to the dreaded COVID-19 ravaging the world since December 2019.

After conducting researches, I came across Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood plant), a wonder-plant that has unique properties and antioxidants that boost and stabilizes the body's immune system to fight against viral infections including the much dreaded COVID-19 infection, according to Science Direct.

Of recent, Andry Rajoelina, the president of Madagascar, claims that (Madagascar) Institute of Applied Research (IMRA) developed a herbal beverage that has the power to cure and prevent COVID-19 infection.

According to the president, the herbal COVID-19 Organics has been used to cure two COVID-19 infected patients in the country

Finding out more, the principal constituent of Madagascar's COVID-19 Organics is the wonder-plant Artemisia, which I wrote extensively on in my past blog posts. READ HERE https://www.floralgardner.com/2020/04/artemisia-annua-wonder-plant-for.html

I have been using Artemisia tea and other Artemisia products to fight off Malaria infection, insomnia, common flu and also to boost my immune system for more than five years, even before the claims by Madagascar on the effectiveness of the plant for the treatment of Coronavirus.

Now is the time for African researchers to get themselves involved in extensive researches on the components of the plant and possibly get a lasting cure for the disease.

https://www.floralgardner.com/2020/04/can-artemisia-annua-sweet-wormwood-cure.html

lalasticlala, seun mynd44

1 Like

Re: Can Artemisia Annua (sweet Wormwood) Cure Corona Virus? by fmwise2k(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Can Artemisia Annua (sweet Wormwood) Cure Corona Virus? by segzysexy(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Where can we get this plant in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Potato Lovers May Have Higher Diabetes Risk / Can Someone Please Tell Me Where I Can Locate A Heart To Heart Center In Lagos / Today Is World Health Day! 5 Tips For Healthy Living!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.