Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us (5590 Views)

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Cholls(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
baliyubla:
FFK the cocaine sniffing con artist takes BETRAYAL his people are known for to a whole new level.
my brother you could have hired a better graphics artist to help you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lol.. I always say this to ignorant folks 'fighting' themselves over these politicians and I'll say it here:

Naija Politics is the real 'Game of Thrones'

Never trust Anyone. I mean anyone.

Guys stop killing yourselves over Nigeria politicians!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by AgabaIDu2: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
You guys should not vex IPob oh.
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by AgabaIDu2: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
May God bless the pen of this writer!! Best piece I've read in months. cool
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by seunmsg(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You still don't get it do you? The same president you support appointed the cabal who employed FFK to insult the VP you also support. In other words, the president got FFK to insult the VP by proxy. So while you were defending the VP against the president's foot soldier, he was making enormous money while y'all were shouting hoarse on the internet for nothing. All inside the same APC!!
The whole matter is turninoninown. I can't explairrit.

You also don’t get it, we never rated FFK so there is nothing to be surprised about here. He could be licking Buhari’s ass as we speak and we still won’t rate him. You guys on the other hand rated him so high. He was the commander in chief of the wailing forces. So sad he has disappointed you all just like we warned.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Chikpat(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fani Koyode? Is that one a human being?

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Aladdin1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Excellent article.I enjoyed it so much.kudos to the writer.I was made to believe that Fani kayode was a friend of the Nigerian masses. who was also a friend of the late Abba kyari but that they differ politically enhance the vituperations and castigations of buhari's government by fani kayode.But now i see reasons to believe that femi fani kayode was a twotiming double-crossing spy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
An excellent article by Dr Bolaji Akinyemi, waiting for a rebuttal from FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by honeyB2018: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
If FFK, had stood with the mainstream in Yoruba land to abuse and castigate Abba Kyari in support of the Vice President, Osibanjo, who would have heard about this?
This is what happens when you are not in the mainstream of the Yoruba politics. It was done to Ebenezer Babatope, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, WhabDosumu, even of late Adeseye Ogunlewe.
To the followers of Yoruba politics, this is not new.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
seunmsg:

You also don’t get it, we never rated FFK so there is nothing to be surprised about here. He could be licking Buhari’s ass as we speak and we still won’t rate him. You guys on the other hand rated him so high. He was the commander in chief of the wailing forces. So sad he has disappointed you all just like we warned.
You refuse to get it. You guys got played by your Baba and his cabal. While you were yarning and yawning on the internet for Baba, the object of your hate and derision was cashing out big time. Obviously, your defence is predicated on the wrong notion. FFK was eating fat from the same pot you were shielding from him!!
No one gives a Bleep your opinion of him. What is astounding is that you were being dribbled by even your own teammates on the field!!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You refuse to get it. You guys got played by your Baba and his cabal. While you were yarning and yawning on the internet for Baba, the object of your hate and derision was cashing out big time. Obviously, your defence is predicated on the wrong notion. FFK was eating fat from the same pot you were shielding from him!!
No one gives a Bleep your opinion of him. What is astounding is that you were being dribbled by even your own teammates on the field!!
Your attempt to feel good is comical.
From records, FFK insulted Buhari and APC more times than he did the VP. You ignored that fact just because you are trying to get a feel good whatsoever on the subject matter.

I understand what you are trying to do, most of us watching from afar knows how painful some of these things are to you people, I'm talking about your group ad that of the opposition elements.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingkakaone:

Your attempt to feel good is comical.
From records, FFK insulted Buhari and APC more times than he did the VP. You ignored that fact just because you are trying to get a feel good whatsoever on the subject matter.

I understand what you are trying to do, most of us watching from afar knows how painful some of these things are to you people, I'm talking about your group ad that of the opposition elements.
Whether Buhari, VP or APC, you guys made him your enemy because of his relentless insults on those people. You were made to believe he was the enemy of your friends and by that your enemy as well. Only to find out now that he's actually an insider, feeding fat and well protected by those same people whose side you thought you're on. It exposes you guys as just expendable pawns and replaceable internet noisemakers. Very pitiful I must say

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Xisnin(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Did he really fool us?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Whether Buhari, VP or APC, you guys made him your enemy because of his relentless insults on those people. You were made to believe he was the enemy of your friends and by that your enemy as well. Only to find out now that he's actually an insider, feeding fat and well protected by those same people whose side you thought you're on. It exposes you guys as just expendable pawns and replaceable internet noisemakers. Very pitiful I must say
Like I said before, it is painful to you that you were played by same man singing so loud against Buhari and co.
I know you are trying to deflect the pains by bringing others into it, I will just allow you feel good by that which you desire.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingkakaone:

Like I said before, it is painful to you that you were played by same man singing so loud against Buhari and co.
I know you are trying to deflect the pains by bringing others into it, I will just allow you feel good by that which you desire.

Whatever makes you have a sound rest at night is welcome. It will be hard Buhari and APC to the demons you face. How can you even handle it?
Like I said initially, it swings both ways so there's nothing to gloat about from anyone. FFK played everyone who either supported or opposed him. He simply knacked their heads against each other cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Whatever makes you have a sound rest at night is welcome. It will be hard Buhari and APC to the demons you face. How can you even handle it?
Like I said initially, it swings both ways so there's nothing to gloat about from anyone. FFK played everyone who either supported or opposed him. He simply knacked their heads against each other cheesy grin
Whatever!
Like I said before, I don't care about FFK, Buhari or the VP.
You can check my old posts to see that I don't even make comments on FFK.
As for Buhari, I don't care about him because he's a failure.
What I don't like however, is someone trying to make others feel bad when same issues touched them too.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
By the time the Igbos realise the harm people like FFK and Reno Omokri cause to the zone eeh especially that Reno guy whose main job is to incite the Igbos...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by fk001(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry to say people from Easternbul region are the dumbest set of humans on earth. From what I have observed they can never survive in the political atmosphere of Nigeria, they are naive at the same time gullible.

How can they allow intruders to be inciting them against the rest of the country, and the most annoying thing is instead of them to divide themselves into halves so that one part will support while another part will go against but no!!! They are all filled up with hatred and flock together in one direction like sheep. Pathetic!!!

FFK, Reno and Fayose this trio have injured you guys and it will take years before you make amends with the rest of the country.

Big courtesy to Nnamdi Kanu!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2020
kingkakaone:

Whatever!
Like I said before, I don't care about FFK, Buhari or the VP.
You can check my old posts to see that I don't even make comments on FFK.
As for Buhari, I don't care about him because he's a failure.
What I don't like however, is someone trying to make others feel bad when same issues touched them too.
Good. We're on same page then!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by solmus: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2020
cool

So because of Politics Fani Kayode and his Cambridge law class mate must be enemies abi? Fani is everything you call him, but eulogizing his friend and a college mate isn't a crime, politics isn't a secret cult you pledge allegiance to, even Trump was once a democrat and has friends across board

Fani Kayode had always being anti PDP and anti Easterners, he wrote series of article to that effect(lambasting Ojukwu and his people), he was probed and tried under PDP government and it was GoodLuck Jonathan who withdrew the case for him to re enter PDP and lead his campaign

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Chemcrown: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You still don't get it do you? The same president you support appointed the cabal who employed FFK to insult the VP you also support. In other words, the president got FFK to insult the VP by proxy. So while you were defending the VP against the president's foot soldier, he was making enormous money while y'all were shouting hoarse on the internet for nothing. All inside the same APC!!
The whole matter is turninoninown. I can't explairrit.

And you think VP is not aware of the game they are using ffk to play. You never wonder why VP never respond to ffk vituperations.
Honestly, I believe there are no betrayers but only fools, because only fools can be betrayed.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Chemcrown:

And you think VP is not aware of the game they are using ffk to play. You never wonder why VP never respond to ffk vituperations.
Honestly, I believe there are no betrayers but only fools, because only fools can be betrayed.
I agree with you somewhat. Only fools rushed to defend what they can't really see
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Chemcrown: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I agree with you somewhat. Only fools rushed to defend what they can't really see

Ok, thank you
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by AgabaIDu2: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

So because of Politics Fani Kayode and his Cambridge law class mate must be enemies abi? Fani is everything you call him, but eulogizing his friend and a college mate isn't a crime, politics isn't a secret cult you pledge allegiance to, even Trump was once a democrat and has friends across board

Fani Kayode had always being anti PDP and anti Easterners, he wrote series of article to that effect(lambasting Ojukwu and his people), he was probed and tried under PDP government and it was GoodLuck Jonathan who withdrew the case for him to re enter PDP and lead his campaign

[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by MetaPhysical: 5:43am On Apr 23, 2020
potent5:
FFK over to you; what do you have to say?

Make una leave Precious husband alone o. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by oyatz(m): 5:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Sell out to whom and for what reasons?

Must everybody you consider to have similar opinions with you about the incumbent President hate everybody that you hate?

If the worst happens, politicians change political parties all the time.

Were Orji Uzor and Send Ken Nnami considered sell-outs when they decamped from the PDP to the APC?
Were Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and Atiku Abubakar considered sell outs when they left the APC for the PDP?

daddytime:
Ah...Dr. Bolaji Akinyemi, may God bless you immensely for this piece.

I have been trying to piece this and so many rumblings in my head together just to make a sense of what I see through and in FFK but my inability to be as lucid as the likes of you can be in writing kept holding me back.

Even before Abba Kyari's demise, I have always wondered from whence FFK is able to fund the kind of lifestyle he still enjoys even after being out of government for years, and the throw-in his supposed corruption case that has been stalled inexplicably while the likes of Olisa Metuh got hunted down successfully.

Everyone rightly thought there was an APC mole in the PDP but so many would have missed him on the radar.

So many Nigerians go about consciously or subconsciously cursing out on the enemies of the state and those continually holding us down but never truly believe in the efficacies of their solemn or open swears. But trust me, our prayers and supplications never ever go unanswered. This FFK's case is definitely a good case in question. He has met his waterloo and found out for who he truly is.

This is truly the definition of like father, like a son or the apple not falling far from it's tree.

The one other person I am very confident in that can be as much of a sell out as FFK just to satisfy his greedy belly is none other than Bob Dee. Yes, Dele Momodu. But you know what? Our God go dey pick una out one by one and disgracing y'all.

Evil greedy bastards.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by obaaderemi: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2020
What is FFK's reply? Let's wait and see. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by lastmessenger: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2020
I have always wondered how ffk managed to insult buhari and get away with it when others who do a scratch of his action is cooling off in prison.
And corruption case in the court has been stalled since 2016. Something is going on behind the scene. Indeed Abba kyari is his good friend.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by manuelreports: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Trust any Yor...ba man at ur own risk, betraying is in their blood. I am not surprised at all, look at how he carefully avoided Nnamdi Kani's parents burial. NK taught he was a true friend not knowing he is a spy for the Government, giving them information about IPOB and their activities. Thank God he was not that close to Kanu.
Ayodele Fayose is another mole, who have heard anything from him again. Even Reno and Adeyanju cannot be trusted. The only man from South West I can trust but just with my one eyes open is Sowore due to his Ijaw blood.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by ChristianNorth: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Nigerians are too foolish and lack capacity for independent thinking.

Easily controlled by what people's private opinions.

So, FFK shouldn't be friend with Abba Kyari because of Buhari? You mean, he should hate his childhood friend because of politics.

Go and read tribute to Ojukwu and tell me Buhari, OBJ and even Gowon are not Biafran moles.

Nigerians foolish, FACT

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by ChristianNorth: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2020
manuelreports:
Trust any Yor...ba man at ur own risk, betraying is in their blood. I am not surprised at all, look at how he carefully avoided Nnamdi Kani's parents burial. NK taught he was a true friend not knowing he is a spy for the Government, giving them information about IPOB and their activities. Thank God he was not that close to Kanu.
Ayodele Fayose is another mole, who have heard anything from him again. Even Reno and Adeyanju cannot be trusted. The only man from South West I can trust but just with my one eyes open is Sowore due to his Ijaw blood.
You are a fool.

Will you hate your childhood friend because of politics?

You guys should be guided.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Good. We're on same page then!!
I can never support Buhari, he's too narrow-minded, or better still, clueless.
As for FFK, I don't have time for him. I don't like commenting on whatever he says too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look How China Transformed In Just 20 Years. Is Nigeria Sleeping Or Dead? / Video Of Secret Estate Of Adams Oshiomhole Exposed. / Video: Senator Caught Kissing Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.