Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus (27361 Views)

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by DonTattaglia: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fake news.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pls help, nairalanders pls help..i stay wid my younger bro and we havn't eaten for days now..we're out on stock, pls help us feed today..God bles u
Access bank
Joseph F.I
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Jimmyubah2: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
He was never positive.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Moscodee1990(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Go and sin no more.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by ud4u: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God for your life
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by AerialMapper: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bros, you were never positive
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by mozona(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
lies... lies ... lies
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Welcome back Your Excellency
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by oodua1stson: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who gives a shit
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
slashthroat:
He better go and sin no more or next thing will be HIV/AIDS

Yes. Atiku is next to catch the virus and he will die like a chicken and buried like a fowl

That is too harsh Baba.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by benkk015: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congratulations sir...may God be praise
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by abumeinben(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Whoever believed he had it in the first place?
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by am4truth(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
slashthroat:
He better go and sin no more or next thing will be HIV/AIDS

Yes. Atiku is next to catch the virus and he will die like a chicken and buried like a fowl

This is unnecessary. You don't need this. Why are you wishing your fellow human beings death? The Bible doesn't teach this.

Pls have a change of mind.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by afroxyz: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:
grin

Yoruba hates him.. we love him more

My paddy man is back..

Tinubu can hug gutter

El rufia for President !

How much did they pay you to mortgage the future of your grandchildren
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by kenny1247: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
nawa oh 4 waec
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Herdsmen: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
afroxyz:

How much did they pay you to mortgage the future of your grandchildren

Same amount they paid you to ask me grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by oyeb15: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bad news of d day. If this midget can survive, why lockdown? Why?
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by uwabuwa888: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
El..rufia..the next CoS...

He just tested negative to be appointed the office..

Politics is a game without bloodshed..
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Sctests: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osidazz19:
Alihamdulilah.

Ipob retards will be disappointed.

More like Tinubu's lackeys will be angry.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by ussy09(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
welcome back incoming presido
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by AregbeFufu: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Now go and flog that your son.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by meditator(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
IPOPS, wuna see wuna life ? shame on you people

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by spycamera: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congratulations, I'm happy for you. You have demonstrated some certain level of sincerity and openess. I want to believe this should serve as a lesson to some of our leaders and change many wrong things. You should influence positively for common good.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Salvador1: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osidazz19:
Alihamdulilah.

Ipob retards will be disappointed.
liar I don't think it's Ipob it is tinubu and his foot soldiers are disappointed cos of this good news.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
What?

[img]https://media./images/3d278beee96d9808160372e38f3f0919/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol. Painment. El Rufai and his mouthed son are not going anywhere anytime soon. IPOBians can find a lagoon nearby.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Osidazz19: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sctests:

More like Tinubu's lackeys will be angry.

Great, must be one of the ipob retards. The comment was directed at only ipob retards and you responded as expected.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Candanyl: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
where is Kemi Olunloyo who said he was in ICU?That woman can lie
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by fakoo1: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
[Seun, pls kindly help as regards my Twitter account. My account was hacked into. Each time I try to reset my password, I receive code via watshapp instead of SMS from Twitter. They also try o convince me by sending one poorly constructed text message. How can I retrieve my account. I have complained to Twitter but I am not too sure it's Twitter sef. It could be one guy somewhere. Pls help pls
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Sctests: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osidazz19:

Great, must be one of the ipob retards. The comment was directed at only ipob retards and you responded as expected.

Proudly Ipob and definitely better Osidazz19 the ewedu muslim nincompoop whose skull has a 97% chance of ending up in Baba kareemu's ritual calabash in Oshogbo. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison Is Ondo's Police Commissioner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.