Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus (27343 Views)

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
uwabuwa888:
El..rufia..the next CoS...

He just tested negative to be appointed the office..

Politics is a game without bloodshed..

You people and upper Iweka political analysis. Ambitious El Rufai will leave Kaduna Governor's house to go and be a pen pusher for Buhari in Abuja ba? Lol.

EL Rufai is already priming himself to be the 2023 VP candidate to the SW Presidential candidate of APC. IPOBian wailing and tears loading.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:
grin

Yoruba hates him.. we love him more

My paddy man is back..

Tinubu can hug gutter

El rufia for President !

You Igbos are so politically naive it is unreal. So you think El Rufai and Tinubu are permanent enemies?

Abeg tell us when El Rufai has ever spoken scathingly of Tinubu as he does of Buhari, below, in 2010. Yet him and PMB are allies today with PMB helping him win Kaduna in 2015 and 2019.

Feel sorry for you lot as you are the only people who think politics is about permanent enmity and not permanent interests. Not your fault sha. You can't give what you don't have lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/2203838/el-rufai-buhari-old-expired

El-Rufai said the whole world is now being ruled by young people and wondered why old blood should continue to rule Nigeria. “Obama is 48 and Cameron is 43 for God’s sake. So, why are we recycling leaders that ruled this country very well or very badly 25 years ago?,” he queried.

El-Rufai said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Herdsmen: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Grayoso:

You Igbos are so politically naive it is unreal. So you think El Rufai and Tinubu are permanent enemies?

Abeg tell us when El Rufai has ever spoken scathingly of Tinubu as he does of Buhari, below, in 2010. Yet him and PMB are allies today with PMB helping him win Kaduna in 2015 and 2019. Feel sorry for you lot. Not your fault sha. You can't give what you don't have lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/2203838/el-rufai-buhari-old-expired

We don hear.. grin
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by AleagueEdu: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congrats sir.!

I wish him long life
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Osidazz19: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sctests:

Proudly Ipob and definitely better Osidazz19 the ewedu muslim nincompoop whose skull has a 97% chance of ending up in Baba kareemu's ritual calabash in Oshogbo. grin grin

Ranting of a delusional retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by missCAPS: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good news.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Jaqenhghar: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Jaqenhghar: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2020

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by adekolaelect(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:
grin

My paddy man is back..

Tinubu can hug gutter

El rufia for President !
you left your house untidy you are masturbating in another man ambition as a saboteur but later you will come out and cry of marginalization .

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Herdsmen: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
adekolaelect:
you left your house untidy you are masturbating in another man ambition as a saboteur but later you will come out and cry of marginalization .

Nonsense and gibberish.. cool
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by K08(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congratulations!!
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by adekolaelect(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:

Nonsense and gibberish.. cool

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by slashthroat: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
am4truth:

This is unnecessary. You don't need this. Why are you wishing your fellow human beings death? The Bible doesn't teach this.

Pls have a change of mind.
Thank you.

When they were chopping and stealing our commonwealth they did not think about nobody.

Sango will kill them yamayama
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by slashthroat: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

That is too harsh Baba.

When they were eating the money for generations unborn they were not harsh abi?

Na ayilala and amadioha go faya their intestine and that of their children and grandchildren
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by AsawanaDgreat: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God for him
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
slashthroat:

When they were eating the money for generations unborn they were not harsh abi?

Na ayilala and amadioha go faya their intestine and that of their children and grandchildren

Hahahaha Baba you go kill person ooo
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by lomprico(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
scam!
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by 4gunners(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Great news to hear. Others will follow suit as well in Jesus name, amen
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by kayusely70(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Jack500: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:
grin

My paddy man is back..

Tinubu can hug gutter

El rufia for President !

U must mention Yoruba your master. Inferior ipob piglet. Tueh!

It his son that promised to rape your aunty and Mummy, yet u still love him, talking about slaves.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Herdsmen: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jack500:

U must mention Yoruba your master. Inferior ipob piglet. Tueh!

It his son that promised to rape your aunty and Mummy, yet u still love him, talking about slaves.

Elrufia for President

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Empiree: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Soar2019: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sarkin:
He should see this as God's forgiveness upon him and he should duly find God and caution his wayward family, else something more painful might befall him as it is already being upon his likes. The most wicked live longer to suffer on this earth before they are sent to eternal damnation.
Who else noticed he looks better with his beards on?
Who told you he was sick in the first place?
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by sapele914(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Soljaboi44:
My question is.. what are they giving them??
I mean which medicine are they giving to Covid-19 pandemic victims that makes them recover after a while, I thought they said the said virus has no cure undecided

Congrats to him Sha..

In other news, order for your cartoon-photo designs as low as 500naira
WhatsApp me; O81O 5O5 42O2
Thyfoid Fever treatment, you escape that, goodbye covid.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bigleaf1006:
Was he infected in the first place?
Nonsense question,,, you would have gone visit him when he was tested positive,,,..to know if he was truly positive.. mtcheeew!!
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
`
INSTANTCASH345:
Goodnews! You have been given a second chance by The gods.

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.
Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.
Sell $100 and get #39700.
Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I need just 10 people to join me with 200 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 174 euro euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.
please i need your number or call me at 08109210956 i'm interested.
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Might02: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
thank God.... congratulations sir. but remember God that heal thee
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Bigleaf1006: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
wealth25:

Nonsense question,,, you would have gone visit him when he was tested positive,,,..to know if he was truly positive.. mtcheeew!!

Audio infection!! Same way Seyi Makinde,bala Mohammed were also infected.Rubbish

With his audio infection,he can now claim is state is also affected by covid19, thereby claiming from the Bonanza. That's the game,u can be fooled but I refuse to cool
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Tisham20(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Which medication them de give them?
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by olungwa(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Are you sure that he has fully recovered. Na story
fergie001:
Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai recovers, tests negative for COVID-19

https://twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1252940760078524416?s=19
Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 23, 2020
CHIEMERIEPETER:
`
please i need your number or call me at 08109210956 i'm interested.

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR / Ban Ki-moon Reacts To Nigeria’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.