Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Anyone Who Wnows About Romania Immigration Policies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Who Wnows About Romania Immigration Policies (468 Views)

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Wnows About Romania Immigration Policies by Shamzy25: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Been thinking of a country to travel NB to and a traveling agent recommended Romania. I am thinking of risking it after the lockdown as the travel agent assured me of getting a good job on arrival in Romania. Please I need advice from people on this forum if Romania is okay and promising to settle down and get a job...
Re: Anyone Who Wnows About Romania Immigration Policies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shamzy25:
Been thinking of a country to travel NB to and a traveling agent recommended Romania. I am thinking of risking it after the lockdown as the travel agent assured me of getting a good job on arrival in Romania. Please I need advice from people on this forum if Romania is okay and promising to settle down and get a job...
Why not try Netherlands
And try do some research on your own ion trust this so called agent

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wnows About Romania Immigration Policies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shamzy25:
Dude, Romania is not a wealthy country.
Most Nigerians are better off than the average romanian (especially the gypsies), in terms of standard of living.
Why don't you invest the money you want to travel out with to romania, in Nigeria?
If you insist on traveling to romania, see it as a transit and a stepping stone to a better country.
If you're still young and single, I advise you get a romania girlfriend, marry her and relocate to a better European country, together

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Wnows About Romania Immigration Policies by joelag: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
No job dey wait for you... The only way for now na asylum. According to some recent people wey pass there. Chop aduro as a Christian, the rest is history. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Pplease I Need The Requirements And Cost For Applying A Canadian Visitor'visa / Strangest Borders In The World 2020 / International Passport Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.