Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania (32909 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nigeria students coming to study in romania this session 2019. Come in here and lets talk
I am dedicating this thread to all who want to migrate to romania to study and work.
In this thread, I will try to explain all you need to do and also lets share knowledge together.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Claraola: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
I want to study and work in Romania I will be happy to hear from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by ashatoda: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please i will like to ask the following questions.

How much is the average tuition fee for studying business administration?

What type of work can a student do over there?

Are work readily available?

Can the money made be enough for sustaining one?

What are required to be admitted in their universities for undergraduate degree?

Are the courses offered in English or their tongue?

Do the schools have their websites or a centralized one like the Estonia one?

Please answer these questions and further questions will follow. Thanks
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
ashatoda:
Please i will like to ask the following questions.

How much is the average tuition fee for studying business administration?

What type of work can a student do over there?

Are work readily available?

Can the money made be enough for sustaining one?

What are required to be admitted in their universities for undergraduate degree?

Are the courses offered in English or their tongue?

Do the schools have their websites or a centralized one like the Estonia one?

Please answer these questions and further questions will follow. Thanks
The school i applied to cost 300 euro/8 month and student accomodation is very cheap costing from 15-35 euro/per month. but you can rent outside campus if you like.
Yes there are work for student as student are allow to work permit depend on you.You can work more hours.
you apply directly to every school you want. it is not centralized like Estonia. and there is exchange program to other EU countries

8 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by kwammy5000(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Okay, following

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by ashatoda: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2019
Thanks for your reply but I will still like to ask further questions.

What's the language of delivery of the course English or their tongue?

What are the requirements and procedures to gain admission?

What's the name of the school you applied to?

What do you mean by 300 euros/ 8 month?

Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by bankole200(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Recruitmentedu:

The school i applied to cost 300 euro/8 month and student accomodation is very cheap costing from 15-35 euro/per month. but you can rent outside campus if you like.
Yes there are work for student as student are allow to work permit depend on you.You can work more hours.
you apply directly to every school you want. it is not centralized like Estonia. and there is exchange program to other EU countries

The tution , is it paid on monthly basis or semester. because i can see here, you wrote 300 euro/month. please, i need more clarification about the tution and mode of payment.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2019
It is paid installmentally. just that the estimate translate 300 monthly. It can be paid 3 or 4 installment
bankole200:

The tution , is it paid on monthly basis or semester. because i can see here, you wrote 300 euro/month. please, i need more clarification about the tution and mode of payment.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Yes English is used in teaching depending on course. International courses like banking and finance and so on are taught in english.
ashatoda:
Thanks for your reply but I will still like to ask further questions.

What's the language of delivery of the course English or their tongue?

What are the requirements and procedures to gain admission?

What's the name of the school you applied to?

What do you mean by 300 euros/ 8 month?

Thanks once again
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Mrtrypes: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2019
How do we search schools and apply for admission?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Heritantrade(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello Bro

I also have interest in pursuing my M.sc program in Romania, the main questions i will like to ask is ask are as follows
1. Is Romanian Embassy here in Nigeria still issuing student visa for prospective students?

2. How much is the minimum account balance required for the purpose of Student visa application ?

3. How long does it take before the issuance of the visa?

Lastly, can i visit other European countries while on Romanian Student visa and what is the name of your School, can you please drop your email address.
Thanks so much for your anticipated response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
I will be updating from time to time, here is the universityin cluj napoca

2 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
You can apply by yourself but sometimes its good to have someone on ground that can help you with the whole processes, getting your certificatevalidated by the ministry of education and the international office. Just like i did for my friend's brother studying medicine in mures and another one here in cluj
Mrtrypes:
How do we search schools and apply for admission?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by elijah101(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Will they accept hnd for masters

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by SaintHilary(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
The Op sounds more like an agent....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by ashatoda: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
SaintHilary:
spot on will try and make my own findings

2 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Hadampson(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
SaintHilary:

Nairaland FBI, well done oh grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dont be quick to always judge, someone is trying to help you and the next thing to say is you are an agent. Well, i dont know, can you tell me if been an agent is a crime or something and also have i called myself an agent. is it because of my handle name. Anyway, thats how many of you lose the opportunity to get somewhere in life or succeed.
SaintHilary:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yes
mblarry1:

Are u currently in Romania? and can i pm directly?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by GbadeTehmy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
What s the chances of getting a job after school..
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Ugosample(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
SaintHilary:

I was thinking same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Jay5mie: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Recruitmentedu:

300 Euro Wow
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Well.. dependon the kind of course you do. if you study medicine or IT programs. you could easily get job that pays from 800- 1500 euro.
GbadeTehmy:
What s the chances of getting a job after school..
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Keep thinking the same while people are leaving you beyind. You will never contribute or add to peoples lives but those that are trying to do it, you will pull down. it seems the black race is cursed. you wont see white people pulling each other down like this.
Ugosample:

I was thinking same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by justwise(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Recruitmentedu:
Keep thinking the same while people are leaving you beyind. You will never contribute or add to peoples lives but those that are trying to do it, you will pull down. it seems the black race is cursed. you wont see white people pulling each other down like this.

You are an agent period!

Any pm me or dropping of contact details this thread will be gone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by mkbessman(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Is it 300 euro/month or 300 euro/8 month? What do you actually mean? So we would be properly guided sir
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by SaintHilary(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Recruitmentedu:
Dont be quick to always judge, someone is trying to help you and the next thing to say is you are an agent. Well, i dont know, can you tell me if been an agent is a crime or something and also have i called myself an agent. is it because of my handle name. Anyway, thats how many of you lose the opportunity to get somewhere in life or succeed.
Lol..bros no b fite
If you're an agent u can as well tell us..that won't stop anyone from doing business with you if you're legit
Life no hard reach laidat..na Romania no b U.S..

4 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Have i said pm me to anyone yet. just asking
justwise:

You are an agent period!

Any pm me or dropping of contact details this thread will be gone.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Ugosample(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Recruitmentedu:

jeez

Is there anything wrong with being an agent?

I think not

being a criminal and a thief scammer is what is very wrong

so why this comment?
is it coming from a guilty conscience?
did I call you a thief?

better park well cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Ugosample(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
SaintHilary:

Lol..bros no b fite
If you're an agent u can as well tell us..that won't stop anyone from doing business with you if you're legit
Life no hard reach laidat..na Romania no b U.S..

Exactly
agents are getting students admission letters all the time
no big deal

one without sinister motive will not react like this

op chill

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? / Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) / Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.