Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

About Nigerian University Of Technology And Management Scholars Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Nigerian University Of Technology And Management Scholars Program (649 Views)

Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers / How To Apply For Mastercard Scholars Program At University Of Capetown / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Nigerian University Of Technology And Management Scholars Program by boscho(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good afternoon. Let me go straight to the point.
Has anyone here applied for NUTMNG( Nigerian University of Technology and Management Scholars program)?
My question is about the aspect of getting a recommendation letter, who should the letter be referred to ?
I am saying this because there is no clarity on their website about who the recommendation letter should be addressed to.
Thanks.
Re: About Nigerian University Of Technology And Management Scholars Program by joelaboderin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
You can refer it to the NUTM admission team while including their address....Hope this helps.....I will be glad to answer any other question
Re: About Nigerian University Of Technology And Management Scholars Program by Deedee14: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hello, please has anyone who submitted application gotten a response?

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Fully Funded Bucharest Summer School Programme 2020 / My Journey To Bagging Phd At 26 – Tobi Achudume. / Videos As Students Were Seen Protesting Against Closure Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.