Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) (3729 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bitchlover:
Why yuna won do ipob like dat?

If you ask me I'll say Nigeria should elect the first Igbo President I'm 2023. I'm not even a fan but the country needs that healing.
2hat healing exactly? How were they wounded? undecided
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by ThiagoKid(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Receive sense
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Arrewa: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bitchlover:
You be bot? You fast gan!!..
you can't insult my culture, my religion and my region and still expect me to vote for you!! Who does that!!

The north will rather vote for a foreigner from Togo than vote an igbo man!!

Politics is just a game of number!!
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by BigTableShaker(f): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
This man alone is better than entire SE and it's people
Blood of Ojukwu oo!
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by BigTableShaker(f): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Arrewa:
you can't insult my culture, my religion and my region and still expect me to vote for you!! Who does that!!

The north will rather vote for a foreigners than vote an igbo man!!

Igbo amaka Don suffer.

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
imhotep:
APC government by photography grin grin grin
cc Lzaa itooworwor
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Deputy1111(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bitchlover:
Why yuna won do ipob like dat?

If you ask me I'll say Nigeria should elect the first Igbo President I'm 2023. I'm not even a fan but the country needs that healing.
We all have equal rights to become the president but it now depend on who you are marketing. But as far as I'm concern, Osinbajo scored excellent mark.
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
imhotep:
APC government by photography grin grin grin
cc Lzaa itooworwor
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Arrewa:

The north will rather vote for a foreigner from Togo than vote an igbo man!!

And the number is reading 83% of poor Nigerians living in the north, book haram victims in their millions right there in the friggin north!

No one has insulted you as those numbers have done but you aren't aware, thats why you are arewa. Aboki.
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Kylekent59: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Joyce95:
Osinbajo is that man for Nigeria

You just have two options:

1. You make the future bright for your future children by doing the right thing, so that when you are gone from earth, wherever you are, you see them happy.

2. You make the future bright for leaders who don't care about your welfare, your situation, your wants and you make way for their future children to continue to happy while your joy is confined.

The day we start loosing it is the day we keep quiet when we should have spoken up--- jan man.

So, it's in your hands. Their happiness or your happiness

Also, look at the current happenings in this period, what has he done to combat the virus or made that would be of help to the people?

My good people of Nairaland, don't be surprised, he might be among those who has been begging on this platform.
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by AgabaIDu2: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
2hat healing exactly? How were they wounded? undecided
[/s]
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
This man alone is better than entire SE and it's people

Must we all be in same country?
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by adekolaelect(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:
Audio Vice

After the celebration of kyari death by Yorubas..
Them Dey try do pr for Tinubu boy grin

though some people still suffering mentally for not getting the same Audio VP fro their Region .

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
My presido!!!

I can't wait for 2023

Its not about osibanjo

Even Jesus Christ

Allah

Yeshua

Can't run Nigeria
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by adeolakemi: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Deputy1111:
I don't expect any meaningful comment from someone like you nah
I want to see your comments on Yorubas that commented on this thread insulting Igbos blind Muslim
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Herdsmen: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
adekolaelect:
though some people still suffering mentally for not getting the same Audio VP fro their Region .

Yoruba man is fustrated

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by adekolaelect(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:

Yoruba man is fustrated
congratulation from getting relieving from hatred grin grin grin but unfortunately you have no credible and popular candidate for 2023 election.If you have tell us grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Herdsmen: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
adekolaelect:
congratulation from getting relieving from hatred grin grin grin but unfortunately you have no credible and popular candidate for 2023 election.If you have tell us grin grin grin
El rufia for President

What else grin
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Okoroawusa: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Its not about osibanjo

Even Jesus Christ

Allah

Yeshua

Can't run Nigeria
But Atiku can abi?

Abeg don't come with that "I don't support any party"line. Na so una dey talk
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by adekolaelect(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Herdsmen:

El rufia for President

What else grin
El Rufia for president VP from south west, Wailing for you as you are doing for the past 5years now .

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by smartfinishies(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2020
to show hes a good citizen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incoming First Lady Of Edo State / Wike - I Just Disovered That Rivers People Don't Comment On Nairaland / Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Gets New Appointment In Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.