Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) (3720 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
What do you think about this photo of the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo?

See Reactions: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/vp-yemi-osinbajo-seen-brainstorming.html

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Audio photo.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
The photo or not.. he's an learned and experienced to move a country...

4 Likes

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Joylove2324(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Some idiots can't even sleep again without mentioning the name "Osinbajo"... Is this news ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Okoroawusa: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
My presido!!!

I can't wait for 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Tissaia(f): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
This man alone is better than entire SE and it's people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Joylove2324(f): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
[/s]Audio photo.

grin grin grin[s]
Trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Deputy1111(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
A leader that sabi, he is always busy working for the progress of Nigeria. I love him too much.

Leadership by example.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Herdsmen: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Audio Vice

After the celebration of kyari death by Yorubas..
Them Dey try do pr for Tinubu boy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
The picture gimme goosebumps especially seeing Osinbajo working while excersing the precautionary measures given by the NCDC.
But this picture will make the IPOB sad o. The nifra nation- Rip to Nnamdi Kalu. One Biafra.

I heard the Kalu now is Kalu from Israel. The real Kalu don caput.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Herdsmen: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:

Says a Bayerebe grin

This Yoruba humans sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by ebuk4real(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:

cool

Hi sweet.
Please do this exercise with absolute sincerity:

Listen to yourself again and do ask yourself if you made sense?

2 Likes

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Arrewa: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
We are 100% entitle to our opinion!!

I prefer Osibanjo/Elrufai 2023!!

These two men can pilot Nigeria to a greater hight!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:

grin grin

Yenefer kenan.
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
In our neighborhood we have cool friends from all tribe but when you come online the narrative is that we all hate one another, this is just a divide and conquer strategy use by the elite.

It is a pity that you are too dumb to fall for it, instead of fighting the corrupt government establishment you feel better attacking your follow brother just to make yourself feel better.

3 Likes

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good point. What pains me mostly is that the people of SE will not call their governors out for poor governance but they will come to social media and call North and S'W leaders names and even the presidency in general. They are not behind your woes so why subject your angers on these people.

Tissaia:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Joylove2324:

Trash

Noticed.

Now crawl back to that hole.

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Joylove2324(f): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:
[s][/s]Audio Vice

Them Dey try do pr for Tinubu boy grin[s][/s]

The hatred you have for the Yorubas is the reason why your life has never been better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Deputy1111(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herdsmen:
Audio Vice

Them Dey try do pr for Tinubu boy grin

I don't expect any meaningful comment from someone like you nah

4 Likes

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Tissaia(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Good point. What pains me mostly is that the people of SE will not call their governors out for poor governance but they will come to social media and call North and S'W leaders names and even the presidency in general. They are not behind your woes so why subject your angers on these people.

there's something wrong in their genes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Herdsmen: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Deputy1111:
I don't expect any meaningful comment from someone like you nah

That’s why we’re here cool
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Herdsmen: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Joylove2324:

The hatred you have for the Yorubas is the reason why your life has never been better.
I’m married to an Ibadan lady

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
What do you think about this photo of the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo?

See Reactions: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/vp-yemi-osinbajo-seen-brainstorming.html

APC government by photography grin grin grin

cc Lzaa itooworwor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
You will soon marry an IPOB man grin grin
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Mcphamous(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
A man of high value and standard

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by okefrancis: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Either photo or no photo osinbajo is the man we are supporting come 2023 by God grace

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Arrewa:
We are 100% entitle to our opinion!!

I prefer Osibanjo/Elrufai 2023!!

These two men can pilot Nigeria to a greater hight!!
Why yuna won do ipob like dat?

If you ask me I'll say Nigeria should elect the first Igbo President I'm 2023. I'm not even a fan but the country needs that healing.
Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Arrewa: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bitchlover:
Why yuna won do ipob like dat?

If you ask me I'll say Nigeria should elect the first Igbo President I'm 2023. I'm not even a fan but the country needs that healing.
Godforbid!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by VaselineCrew: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
But na wa for Nigerians ooo

Ordinary picture and they are already willing to bow down to someone.

Isn’t that how Buhari was sharing picture when he first started and they were hailing his “body language”.

Do you know what the picture is about?
Do you know what he is reading?
Do you know his thoughts on what he is reading?

That’s how it was so easy to deceive most Nigerians with MMM, they were even coming online to defend MMM with their blood.

My point is, it should take more than a picture to move you guys.

Has this guy done more for Nigeria than Sowore for instance? Sowore that has fought for Nigeria, gone to jail for Nigerians...

Abeg don’t be swayed by just pictures please, this country needs people that seriously love it and are proficient to move forward, not just by releasing pics

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Godforbid!!
You be bot? You fast gan!!..

1 Like

Re: VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) by Joyce95: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osinbajo is that man for Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Dg’s Son Under Fire For Calling Obi Cubana Man Of Dignity - PHOTOS / Peter Obi Sleeping In Court Again (photo) / THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.