Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night (6118 Views)

If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by frubic: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

This is my first post and I'm going to summarize my gist. I m staying in a room self contain and met this beautiful & fair lady in her middle twenties in the compound I just move in. Before we stopped talking, I got to know that she can't sleep without light on (either her candle, rechargeable or electric light must be on) every night. I have confirmed it. When ever I come home late at night due to my nature of job. But she refused to give me details why she must sleep with light on.

I suspect her and same time inquisitive to know why? Because she has a strange attitude and I have never seen her goes to Church since I moved in.

Please, members of Nairaland if you know any good reason, let us know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nonso92(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mind your business bro. It helps.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Ningen(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Has it ever occurred to you that it could be a phobia for the dark and she's only comfortable with the lights on?? I guess not. How can it be since she's not going to church. undecided

Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Plumville: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mind your business no dey your dictionary?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by chii8(f): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Op, you are looking for what is not looking for you ooo,be very careful ooo because motor dey jam egungun wey enter express....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by HundHunter(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
It is called Nyctophobia. This is a phobia characterized by a severe fear of the dark.

It is triggered by the brain's disfigured perception of what would or could happen when in a dark environment.

It is common among the children

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Oyiboman69: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na u dey pay for the room? Na was for some people self...what of my wife wen no dey fit sleep with light on.abeg stay your lane undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by ibkayee(f): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
I do that sometimes and it's for no big deal, who knows what her reasons are

Just mind your business

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
frubic:
Before we stopped talking, I got to know that she can't sleep without light on (either her candle, rechargeable or electric light must be on) every night. I have confirmed it.

Please, tell “us” why you both stopped talking. It is of national interest.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by thorpido(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Op,you dey share same Nepa meter?
Let her sleep as she wants na.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
frubic:

This is my first post and I'm going to summarize my gist. I m staying in a room self contain and met this beautiful & fair lady in her middle twenties in the compound I just move in. Before we stopped talking, I got to know that she can't sleep without light on (either her candle, rechargeable or electric light must be on) every night. I have confirmed it. When ever I come home late at night due to my nature of job. But she refused to give me details why she must sleep with light on.

I suspect her and same time inquisitive to know why? Because she has a strange attitude and I have never seen her goes to Church since I moved in.

let me guess:
- because she is scared of the dark?
- because she can?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Munzy14(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
ibkayee:
I do that sometimes and it's for no big deal, who knows what her reasons are

Just mind your business

What if he is interested in her, like being serious with her?

I may be right for him to av mastered how she spends her night
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by illicit(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
are you guys sharing a prepaid meter

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by crackkhaus: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Maybe a "Stranger Things" kinda situation happens in her apartment every night.

INVESTIGATE angry

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by ibkayee(f): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Munzy14:

What if he is interested in her, like being serious with her?

I may be right for him to av mastered how she spends her night
'Master' what exactly?

Lol it's either he's never heard of phobia for the dark before or he wants 'confirmation' that she's a witch or something lol. And then what?

Whatever her reason is, she refused to tell him so until it affects him personally, its' none of his business

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by aaking(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
When she is reading with all types of light you mentioned you are here complaining in 2020 when she graduate in 2023 and become great in life ,you'll be among her enemies grin grin grin. You de love-vendor inside woman room, the day dem go catch u, you'll discover that police is your friend

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Donald3d(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by frubic: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
...we share same light (estimated prepayment), she stopped answering my greetings because the other female tenant influence it (story for another). She's mostly naked in her room when alone. And the kind sexy clothes she wears when she come out to dry her clothes (transparent, see through) or when she goes to her next door female friends room. Temptation I swear!
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Munzy14(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
ibkayee:

'Master' what exactly?

Lol it's either he's never heard of phobia for the dark before or he wants 'confirmation' that she's a witch or something lol. And then what?

Whatever her reason is, she refused to tell him so until it affects him personally, its' none of his business
He is interested but scared, but the mind your business anthem is not helping his own phobia...cheesy

Normally there people who are scared of darkness.
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by bestabigaelever(f): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
frubic:

What exactly is the problem?
Her room, her lights

You feeling uncomfortable with something someone is during in her room

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by finalboss(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
I also sleep with light on, Nothing strange about that.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
HundHunter:
It is called Nyctophobia. This is a phobia characterized by a severe fear of the dark.

It is triggered by the brain's disfigured perception of what would or could happen when in a dark environment.

It is common among the children

99 percent of the time, I sleep with the lights on. And I don't have your phobia.

Perhaps she always sleeps off watching tv, or fiddling with her phone.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by faithfull18(f): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
illicit:
are you guys sharing a prepaid meter
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
What are you suspecting her of, there is nothing strange about sleeping with lights on. Personally I am used to sleep with mild light on. I hate to sleep in a dark room.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by HundHunter(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

99 percent of the time, I sleep with the lights on. And I don't have your phobia.

Perhaps she always sleeps of watching tv, or fiddling with her phone.

Good luck with that.
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Gerrard59(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
frubic:
...we share same light (estimated prepayment), she stopped answering my greetings because the other female tenant influence it (story for another). She's mostly naked in her room when alone. And the kind sexy clothes she wears when she come out to dry her clothes (transparent, see through) or when she goes to her next door female friends room. Temptation I swear!

Finally! This is what you should have said earlier. Just tell us you have always wanted to sleep with her. We'll not beat you.

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's not been long I weed myself of that.
Hated sleeping in the dark.
If I switch off, I must open the curtain. At least, whenever I open eye,.make I see small light.

I have a child like that now. Even in the afternoon, there must be light. U switch it off and he wakes up seeing no light, na screaming and crying.
It will be an interesting journey grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
frubic:
A bulb all night till the end of the month won't incur up to 100 naira. 100 naira is too much. So let her be.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

A bulb all night till the end of the month won't incite up to 100 naira. 100 naira is too much. So let her be.
A 100w bulb uses more power than an average refrigerator.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Pious101: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am kind of wondering what d hell is ur business

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Richy4(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
OP, a lot of people are scared of the dark.it's called Achluophobia.

Please don't bring religion into this so that you won't look stupid.. it's very fortunate that epileptic power supply in Nigeria minimised that kinda phobia but it is common in so many countries. And it doesn't mean some of our citizens aren't scared of the dark.

Please perish that thought you have about the girl because we all know where you are going...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Marriage Survive Without Children / A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] / Security Tips During The Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.