Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night (6128 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Squillaci:

A 100w bulb uses more power than an average refrigerator.
People use CFLs and LED bulbs these days and they cost less,.almost nothing.
Also,
Nowadays people use smart refrigerators and it can burn electricity like no man biz.
All if not most of the refrigerators in Nigeria operate on B or A electricity output( this is one of the main thing u check when buying your fridge, but we hardly check that in Nigeria) which means at the end of the month, your fridge will burn not less than 200naira on average.
U would have used freezer to compare as freezer burn less.
Now we have smart fridges, that is double the price.

If u have a nepa staff and want to do a breakdown of power usage in your house if u are using nepa bills, fridge is above your bulb.
A room that uses one bulb only is billed like 1k e.g. while one with fridge and bulb is billed 3k. Fridge is even classified as higher than tv.
I worked in nepa and yes, I know these things.

U got that from oyibo platforms where the types of fridge they use is mostly different from.ours and the electricity usage is A+ or A++.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bro. The only matter wey u suppose reason now na to tell her make she stop use candle.

Make she use streetlight or fluorescent inside her room. No pee

With that candle, she's gonna burn every1 alive one day

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by stamapro(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gaskiya, if she sleep with transformer for her room, and u come late from ur security work. I no just send the two of u
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Candle light ke? That's dangerous
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by EmmySparky(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Op u need cane...that lady has a phobia for darkness...mind ur bizznezz
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by immaq8(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bia Mr. Op! you want go rape her? if she like make she dey on generator till Dawn, na your concern?
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Oghenerobo2002(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
U will definitely see what u r looking for
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Airoflaw(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amebo olofofo

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by gosmoney(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
I knw of someone who sleeps with light on when I asked him why he said it's because of mosquito dat d light won't allow mosquito to disturb him much so it not a big d
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by bukatyne(f): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Munzy14:

What if he is interested in her, like being serious with her?

I may be right for him to av mastered how she spends her night

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by cococandy(f): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
frubic:
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

This is my first post and I'm going to summarize my gist. I m staying in a room self contain and met this beautiful & fair lady in her middle twenties in the compound I just move in. Before we stopped talking, I got to know that she can't sleep without light on (either her candle, rechargeable or electric light must be on) every night. I have confirmed it. When ever I come home late at night due to my nature of job. But she refused to give me details why she must sleep with light on.

I suspect her and same time inquisitive to know why? Because she has a strange attitude and I have never seen her goes to Church since I moved in.

Please, members of Nairaland if you know any good reason, let us know. Thanks.

You already know what you’re thinking. You just want others to egg you on to say it.

Anyway let me add my own “mind your business “ to the chorus

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by meobizy(f): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
frubic:

This is my first post and I'm going to summarize my gist. I m staying in a room self contain and met this beautiful & fair lady in her middle twenties in the compound I just move in. Before we stopped talking, I got to know that she can't sleep without light on (either her candle, rechargeable or electric light must be on) every night. I have confirmed it. When ever I come home late at night due to my nature of job. But she refused to give me details why she must sleep with light on.

I suspect her and same time inquisitive to know why? Because she has a strange attitude and I have never seen her goes to Church since I moved in.

...and you sleep with the lights off every night. Tell us why you do so before we delve into her matter.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by sapeleboi(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2020
aproko mind your business or

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by frozen70(f): 2:53am On Apr 23, 2020
frubic:

Some people can't sleep in darkness

It's her choice to on the light and respect her for that

Then respect yourself by staying away from her and everything that has to do with her if you love yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by mylove4God(f): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2020
OP I sleep with light. Before I am sleeping and someone put off the light or it goes off, I wake up immediately to to look for a way to put on a light.. Even if it is the slightest amount, just lite the amount you see when you press a remote. I have to see an atom of light.

Now, I still sleep with light on but can also sleep in the darkness. Though I still prefer when the light is on.
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by verifiablefacts: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
she you were on talking terms, her sleeping with lights on wasn't a problem but now that you are no more talking, became a problem.
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2020
op las las the girl go fvck u,so relax.
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
OP, minding your own business shouldn't be this difficult, should it?
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
She has probably opened a thread on Reddit asking what to do about a neighbor who sleeps every night with the night on, who goes to church every Sunday despite the exhaustion he must surely feel from working and coming home late from work every day of the week. Who instead of resting on Sunday must go to church.
!?

You are probably super weird to her too
Live and let live/ mind your dark flat tongue
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nkemella: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
I did it when I was in school, I can never sleep without light, If there is no nepa light I wil on my lantern til day break. I have phobia for darkness then but now if the light is on I can't sleep.
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by realtalk19: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
frubic:

I always sleep with at least a ray of light on so I can see everything around me. I have phobia for darkness.it creeps me out
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
frubic:

She has a fear of the dark. Lots of people have that phobia after passing through some traumatising events.

Are you sure you really are a man? How is this your business? I really dislike busybodies like you who never mind their business. She paid her rent so she has the right to leave her lights on 24 hours if she wants to. Rubbish
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
maybe she has a trauma,somone might have raped her in the dark before so it might be a teraphy to help her forget or to be confident. waking up in the dark could trigger her phobia.
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by belcom10(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
How is this one now a problem. Some people don't like sleeping without light . And I happen to fall in this category but I prefer a dim light though.

frubic:

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 24, 2020
frubic:

Just think of it the opposite way, so u know it just a habit and may not mean anything; that is 'why do some persons sleep in the dark, even when they have light, they switch them off when they want to sleep'
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Mind your business man!

Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by asapeola(m): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2020
I'm abit surprised you guys don't get what the OP is doing here. I'm sure he likes peeping into the lady's room at night whenever he returns from work late which might even be intentional. The OP is a chronic vo-yeur as he has unwittingly confirmed this especially with the way he stalks on the lady.

Dear OP, stop peeping at her room for your self pleasure and stop bn a pervert. U will be disgraced very soon if u don't quit!
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by SmileDance(f): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
So sleeping with the lights on and not seeing her going to church is now an issue? I dunno whether to call you a pervert or a religious bigot
Re: My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night by nautybride: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Poster is always peeping on this neighbour. Konji go hammer you tire! Face front. You have been using the lady rub Vaseline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Views On Retirement Care Homes / Old Peoples Homes? / Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife / The Foolish Mistakes Women Make in marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.