Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse (3669 Views)

Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store / Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times / Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Netcry0(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
The price is not the problem now i just need something good among the 2 pls pls I need opinion
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by aaking(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Netcry0:
The price is not the problem now i just need something good among the 2 pls pls I need opinion

Go for Samsung

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by ddjay: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
I still have problem with that small forehead (front bazel) that iPhone has. Go for Samsung

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Netcry0(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
aaking:

Go for Samsung
post has been modified
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Netcry0(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
ddjay:
I still have problem with that small forehead (front bazel) that iPhone has. Go for Samsung
post has been modified

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Playboy001(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Netcry0:
Go for s10
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Netcry0:

Na wa o. For Dis kine Lockdown wey hunger dey wire person like this na im OP wan buy dis kind phone cry op abeg bless ur boy with small thing na , even if na 2k anything at all cry
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by alphaNomega: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
The iPhone 11 comes with the newest SOC from Apple. Go for it!
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by bestabigaelever(f): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Go for iPhone 11
I'm not using but I know someone using it
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Ediii(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ask no more, IPhone 11. You can watch these short review on both smartphone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE5HToIuvnA
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by cruzydal(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Try and get iPhone 11 Pro .its good
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by ddjay: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Netcry0:
post has been modified
Ok
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by AmazingMOG: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Don’t let anyone deceived you iPhone is the best phone brand in the world

Xs Max has 4gb ram you can open all the apps on that phone even do everything on that phone without lag

If you really want to enjoy iPhone make you you’ve got some $ on your iTunes wallet because right now most apps on iPhone stores ain’t free to use

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Yaronorthside: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
The only difference between the two is the camera setup and soc so it's better you go for iPhone 11 because it has a wide angle camera lens and the most recent A13 bionic which has a better processer.Above all I think it's better if you go for iPhone x because it has a better screen than both of them and it's cheaper and there won't be any noticeable difference in processing power. You can compare the phones on GSM arena website
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Worksunlimited: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Don’t let anyone deceived you iPhone is the best phone brand in the world

Xs Max has 4gb ram you can open all the apps on that phone even do everything on that phone without lag

If you really want to enjoy iPhone make you you’ve got some $ on your iTunes wallet because right now most apps on iPhone stores ain’t free to use

Lolz.. pure bullocks
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Seuntek(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
If i were you, i would go for Samsung s10+
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by gulfer: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Buy both angry angry angry
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by omobacyprus(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Worksunlimited:

Lolz.. pure bullocks
I tell you
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Doyenro23(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Go for Samsung note 10plus you will never regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Rexraph18(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Who are all these people saying Samsung this Samsung that..

Op stated clearly either of iPhone XR or 11, it's A or B no extra suggestion needed according to the post.

@op iPhone 11 (newer is usually better)

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by fiercehillz(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Seems most peeps here want you to go for Samsung S10 or S10+....please adhere to their advice.

A71 is a much better phone than Iphone 11 or Xr talkless of S10 or S10+.

But if you still want an Iphone please just go for the 11 pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oh boy you get money ooo. I suggest you buy a reliable samsung phone not worth than 80k and give a bit of cash to the less privilege .
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Karex81(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
fiercehillz:
Seems most peeps here want you to go for Samsung S10 or S10+....please adhere to their advice.

A71 is a much better phone than Iphone 11 or Xr talkless of S10 or S10+.

But if you still want an Iphone please just go for the 11 pro
Although I'm a Samsung fan, I disagree with you. iPhone 11 is better than A71 in all categories. Except A71 only has a better design and an amoled display.
Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by fiercehillz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Karex81:

Although I'm a Samsung fan, I disagree with you. iPhone 11 is better than A71 in all categories. Except A71 only has a better design and an amoled display.

Better design and amoled display shey...what if these are his desired needs in a phone...you didnt mention the price advantage and flexibility (android OS).

A71 would be a preferred phone for someone like me that loves to use emulators to play thousands of PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 etc games on my android phone (the larger screen of the A71 is an added advantage)...the 6gb Ram on my A71 (there is an 8gb variant) allows me to explore the endless adventures android has to offer and still have battery to spare for basic stuff as well as a better fast charge feature (25w)...I can utilize third party apps to do a lot without paying for things that should normally be free (unlike Iphone).

A71 is a monster in disguise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse by Karex81(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
fiercehillz:

Better design and amoled display shey...what if these are his desired needs in a phone...you didnt mention the price advantage and flexibility (android OS).

A71 would be a preferred phone for someone like me that loves to use emulators to play thousands of PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 etc games on my android phone...the 6gb Ram on my A71 allows me to explore the endless adventures android has to offer...I can utilize third party apps to do a lot without paying for things that should normally be free (unlike Iphone).

A71 is a monster in disguise.

more like your comparing Android and iOS.

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Airtel Night Plan | Buy Night Plan On Airtel (quick And Easy) / How To Play Voice Tag On Nokia N70 / Gionee G2 Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.