Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Play Online Shooter With Your Low-end PC And Small Data - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Online Shooter With Your Low-end PC And Small Data (873 Views)

Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] Play Online For Free / Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead / Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Online Shooter With Your Low-end PC And Small Data by LucemFerre: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
So, it's not going to be a PC game but, mobile game played on a PC.
Sorry, if you're disappointed.

Gameloop is a mobile game emulator that enables you to play mobile games on PC with the usual PC control in normal PC shooter.
I recently played COD Mobile on the gameloop and you won't be able to tell if it's a mobile game. Fluid gameplay, lots of modes. And it only takes 2GB more or less to download the game via Gameloop. (Ergo, data friendly)

You can download PUBG Mobile on there too if you wish. But, COD was unbelievably enjoyable.

So, if you got a low-end PC, low spec phone or do not wish to glue your face on a 6-inch screen, you could download it and try... it's worth it.
Re: Play Online Shooter With Your Low-end PC And Small Data by mobigameloop(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2020
tks
Re: Play Online Shooter With Your Low-end PC And Small Data by bigiyaro(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
LucemFerre:
So, it's not going to be a PC game but, mobile game played on a PC.
Sorry, if you're disappointed.

Gameloop is a mobile game emulator that enables you to play mobile games on PC with the usual PC control in normal PC shooter.
I recently played COD Mobile on the gameloop and you won't be able to tell if it's a mobile game. Fluid gameplay, lots of modes. And it only takes 2GB more or less to download the game via Gameloop. (Ergo, data friendly)

You can download PUBG Mobile on there too if you wish. But, COD was unbelievably enjoyable.

So, if you got a low-end PC, low spec phone or do not wish to glue your face on a 6-inch screen, you could download it and try... it's worth it.
can one play with the normal PC game controller?
Re: Play Online Shooter With Your Low-end PC And Small Data by LucemFerre: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigiyaro:
can one play with the normal PC game controller?

Sure

(1) (Reply)

Warrior Orochi 2 On Ps2 / I Have A Psp To Sell. / Pls, Link Me Up With Food Exporting Agents Or Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.