Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. (1056 Views)

N500b Capital Base: Capital Needed By Commercial Banks With International Spread / URGENT: Guidelines And Capital Needed To Start A POS Business / Making Profit With Agro Export in Nigeria. (Very Little Capital Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by youska(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello guys, here is an opportunity for you to get access to free €100 from a website, I know you will think it's not true it's actually true. Although it's not for everyone. And yes you have nothing to worry about or loose because there are no fees or charges to be made before you are credited. It's totally free Just your email and your details is all you need to claim the €100 and you also get additional €2 anytime you reffered someone. Before i forgot when signing up use chrome browser or any browser that can translate because the website is in ITALIAN language so you will need to translate it using the chrome browser to translate it for you. You can only withdraw your €100 on 25 April,as that is the day withdrawals will be processed. An lastly don't try opening two accounts or else you will end up banned and loosing the €100
Hurry up before it gets capped, only few slots left
https://sharing.atstradingsystem.org/?u=Youska

Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by trustee20: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
I just sign up using tour referal link, what is it all about. I did the registration with the Italian language
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by Sunnesther11: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Give details
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by hidhrhis(m): 1:35am On Apr 23, 2020
so i wil be able to withdraw the hundred dollars on the 25
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:59am On Apr 23, 2020
youska:
Hello guys, here is an opportunity for you to get access to free €100 from a website, I know you will think it's not true it's actually true. Although it's not for everyone. And yes you have nothing to worry about or loose because there are no fees or charges to be made before you are credited. It's totally free Just your email and your details is all you need to claim the €100 and you also get additional €2 anytime you reffered someone. Before i forgot when signing up use chrome browser or any browser that can translate because the website is in ITALIAN language so you will need to translate it using the chrome browser to translate it for you. You can only withdraw your €100 on 25 April,as that is the day withdrawals will be processed. An lastly don't try opening two accounts or else you will end up banned and loosing the €100
Hurry up before it gets capped, only few slots left
https://sharing.atstradingsystem.org/?u=Youska
so I've registered. It says to get back to the person that referred us for more instructions. How do I get your number sir
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by youska(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ok guys sorry for not replying you guys on time
Registering is the first for now, if you want to earn more you can start referring with your referral link, the token can't be exchanged for now till on 25 April that's when you can exchange the token and withdraw it. This is what I've been told by my sponsors. So all we are going to do now is wait till 25 of this month (launching date)when the withdrawal Portal would be opened and see how it goes
You can follow them on their various social media handles to stay updated with latest info. their social media accounts are at the bottom of their website. Thank you
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:46am On Apr 24, 2020
youska:
Ok guys sorry for not replying you guys on time
Registering is the first for now, if you want to earn more you can start referring with your referral link, the token can't be exchanged for now till on 25 April that's when you can exchange the token and withdraw it. This is what I've been told by my sponsors. So all we are going to do now is wait till 25 of this month (launching date)when the withdrawal Portal would be opened and see how it goes
You can follow them on their various social media handles to stay updated with latest info. their social media accounts are at the bottom of their website. Thank you
but wait o bros.. While filling the details.. It got to where they asked for Skype name... You know it's not everyone that uses Skype that's what has stopped me from referring anyone.. Most people I know don't use Skype, how do I go about it?
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by zakas: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2020
@ op, learn to educate people well about what the site is all about . Not just the money aspect alone. Let them know if it's a trading website or an airdrop website. Although I'm not interested but I'm only telling u you what u should do. Money is not about everything, people should be able to decide if what this is about is what gives them passion to do and not just running after money blindly.
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
zakas:
@ op, learn to educate people well about what the site is all about . Not just the money aspect alone. Let them know if it's a trading website or an airdrop website. Although I'm not interested but I'm only telling u you what u should do. Money is not about everything, people should be able to decide if what this is about is what gives them passion to do and not just running after money blindly.
bros.... Wait do you mean it's all scam.. And that 100 euro cannot be with drawn? Nawa why nairaland come get too many scam like this, why can't they come clean?
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by zakas: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
bros.... Wait do you mean it's all scam.. And that 100 euro cannot be with drawn? Nawa why nairaland come get too many scam like this, why can't they come clean?
Please kindly know that I'm not calling the OP a scammer so don't misquote my words. I only said he should at least tell people what the site is all about instead of talking about the money alone.
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2020
zakas:

Please kindly know that I'm not calling the OP a scammer so don't misquote my words. I only said he should at least tell people what the site is all about instead of talking about the money alone.
OK sir thanks...its just that I've been scammed several times.. Just being careful
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2020
OP... Please don't be annoyed if you find my post offensive, forgive me Biko, I take God beg u. Try to see things from my point of view, God bless u
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by fxafrique: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello Op. Please just want to find out if the token is set for withdrawal? I registered through your link.
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
fxafrique:
Hello Op. Please just want to find out if the token is set for withdrawal? I registered through your link.
I really doubt if one can withdraw it. I think it's for trade.
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by hidhrhis(m): 5:27am On Apr 27, 2020
THE MONEY CANT BE WITHDRAWN
I THINK IT IS LIKE CRYPTOCURRENCY COS I TRIED WITHDRAWING IT ON THE 25TH WITHOUT SUCCESS
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2020
hidhrhis:
THE MONEY CANT BE WITHDRAWN
I THINK IT IS LIKE CRYPTOCURRENCY COS I TRIED WITHDRAWING IT ON THE 25TH WITHOUT SUCCESS
it's rubbish jor

(1) (Reply)

NEW: How You Can Start Earning Money With Your Whatsapp Account / Closed / How To Use Snapchat For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.