Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now (732 Views)

Politicians Now Carry Cash Around . Sowore Throws A Subtle Jibe At Dino Melaye / Igbo People Do Not Understand Nigerian Politics - Chief Omeh / Politicians Now Use Electronic Bank Transfers To Induce The Voters - INEC BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by 2buffagain(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's like I now understand why politicians enjoy being evil to Nigerians.

It is because Nigerians are fools.
They hate good, but love evil.
Gluttons for punishment.

If I burn treasury building, nothing will happen.
Nigerians won't do anything.
In fact, give it a week and they will forget and start hailing me as I drive through their disgusting street with the new car I bought from the money I stole.

Come next election time, I will buy their future and that of their children for as little as N1000 garri and bread and the fools will gladly sell it to me.
I will borrow money from outside to steal and then attach the bill of debt to their children...and they will hail me for it after they see the other new car I used the debt money of their children to buy.

Yes, it makes a lot of sense now.

I trust the foolishness of this people more than I trust my own mother.
So much so that, when an opportunity comes for them to pick new younger leaders who want to overturn the foundations of our mistreatment to them, they will fight those people. They will not vote for them and will rejoice if I kill or imprison them.

I love these fools called Nigerians grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by Franzinni: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
God bless you ... If we all could just wake up! Wetin be government?

1 Like

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
You are absolutely right

We don't do fearful demonstrations that overwhelm government security men.

2 Likes

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
That's Nigerian politics for you op...

The politicians aren't the problem
It's the people

Take a look at the current administration....
We have a president that has not fulfilled ANY of his numerous campaign promises... This is his second tenure
Do you know that a lot of youths out there still support him... Even though it's glaring to all that he has failed woefully...

The man met the naira at 216 to the dollar... Today it's 410

Buhari promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise....
Even the Aso rock clinic that receives billions annually looks like a ghost town

Buhari promised to fight corruption
We have seen how that went

No power anywhere

Unemployment everywhere

ASUU strike

There is nothing to write home about this current government.... Buhari has borrowed more money in five years than all his predecessors combined...

Buhari is evil personified
A bloody tribalist who has relegated the nation's federal character to the dustbin
All the nation's major appointment is from the north... It has never happened before
Army North
Police.. North
Immigration.. North
Customs... North
INEC.... North
NNPC.... North
DPR.... North
FIRS.... North etc
All his kitchen cabinet members are from his region

Buhari is unfit to be called a President
Anything he touches turns to death

5 Likes

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
2buffagain:

Gluttons for punishment.

In fact, give it a week and they will forget and start hailing me as I drive through their disgusting street with the new car I bought from the money I stole.

Come next election time, I will buy their future and that of their children for as little as N1000 garri and bread and the fools will gladly sell it to me...while I borrow money from outside to steal and attach the bill of debt to their children.

So much so that, when an opportunity comes for them to pick new younger leaders who want to overturn the foundations of our mistreatment to them, they will fight those people. They will not vote for them and will rejoice if I kill or imprison them.

Do you know that one here
Coolambience
Goes around the forum chanting sai barber with empty stomach and a borrowed data

Pity Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by Usorohtheman(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
We are the problem to ourselves. Over religious and over tribalistic attitude that we are protraying and entangling ourselves with is what is eating us up.

The leaders of a people are the products of them. So I will say, between the politicians and the people, there is no difference.

We always pray to God to come down to help but we never want to help ourselves by going out there to vehemently protest peacefully for our rights. And this is because if most Nigerians are given opportunities to rule the country, there will be no difference between what the people that are in government now and those that will be in then, will do.

We need to change from inside first. Yes the people!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by SOFTENGR: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
2buffagain:

Gluttons for punishment.

Come next election time, I will buy their future and that of their children for as little as N1000 garri and bread and the fools will gladly sell it to me...while I borrow money from outside to steal and attach the bill of debt to their children.

You're very correct.
The number of fools keep soaring everyday, making it easy for wicked politicians to use them as tools.

1 Like

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
even small Ghanaians and Benin republic knows we have the most foolish citizens in west Africa

I can't even believe Nigerians could seek education in Benin republic like a wtf?

since 1999 our problem had been putting us in a mess but since 2015 Nigeria seems to have lost direction and it will only take grace of God for us to move back on track
Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by PDJT: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
-Nigeria, as presently constituted, is ungovernable.
Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by 2buffagain(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Coolambience
Goes around the forum chanting sai barber with empty stomach and a borrowed data

Pity Nigerians....

Sorry, I can't pity them.
The day I pity them is the day they will hate me.
They have proven so. Or do you want them to start to laugh at me if, while fighting for their freedom and rights amongst my peers, I end up wounded or in jail?

Nigerians always taunt their heroes in prison, even if said heroes altruistically gave up everything to fight for the fools.
But they will continue to hail us as we oppress them. grin

I do not see Nigerians as people.
I see them as mostly flies.
Flies love shit, so you have to ensure the country is a shithole for Nigerians to actually be comfortable in their country.
The nigerians that are not flies, will leave. The majority love it here.

If you must pity anyone, pity we the politicians. cheesy
Because sometimes, If we have not travelled out, It is quite depressing when we find ourselves waking up in the same shithole that Nigerians have become accustomed to living in.
You know, we are the ones who are actually human beings. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
2buffagain:

Sorry, I can't pity them.
The day I pity them is the day they will hate me.
They have proven so. Or do you want them to start to laugh at me if, while fighting for their freedom and rights amongst my peers, I end up wounded or in jail?

Nigerians always taunt their heroes in prison, even if said heroes altruistically gave up everything to fight for the fools.
But they will continue to hail us as we oppress them. grin

I do not see Nigerians as people.
I see them as mostly flies.
Flies love shit, so you have to ensure the country is a shithole for Nigerians to actually be comfortable in their country.
The nigerians that are not flies, will leave. The majority love it here.

If you must pity anyone, pity we the politicians. cheesy
Because sometimes, If we have not travelled out, It is quite depressing when we find ourselves waking up in the same shithole that Nigerians have become accustomed to living in.
You know, we are the ones who are actually human beings. grin

You have a point though
I have seen what politicians do abroad..the lives.. The houses... The luxury .. I have been privileged to witness it first hand
How their kids lives like kings and queens outside the shores of this country while they study.

We all know that Nigeria is their workshop
Where they make the money
So it's just have to continue being a shithole
Every four years they sing the same song,... I will give you light.. I will create billions of jobs... I will build roads etc you know the songs

At the end... Nothing happens
Money looted
More people are poor
Healthcare dead
Education dead
Everything dead

You dont blame the politicians
Blame those idiots suffering and smiling
Give them peanuts and see them vote for you
That's if votes still counts ...

Nigerians are the problem
Every four years they look for a thief to vote for
With time., the country will be auctioned off
Pity Nigerians.. Because they can't be saved

Like I said before .. Coolambience is on this forum chanting sai barber every chance he gets

1 Like

Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by CoolAmbience(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Coolambience

Pity Nigerians....

See mugu...

I can cater for your full generation.
Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by 2buffagain(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
CoolAmbience:

See mugu...

I can cater for your full generation.

Yes. Tell them!
You're such a good minion. cheesy

Now come and wipe my ass with some of this stolen money! angry
I just finished taking a shit

You can keep the used paper bills undecided
Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by ThePrima: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Franzinni:
God bless you ... If we all could just wake up! Wetin be government?

Ya; but WE ALL can't wake up; we are too divided to wake up at the same time.
What annoys one group, is praised by another group. As long as we are this divided, we shall continue to be scums to these politicians.
Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by Aystarz: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2020
This is a doomed country overflowing with doomed citizens. Nigeria and Nigerians can't be helped!
Re: I Understand Nigerian Politicians Now by helinues: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Typical Nigerians and Nigeria politicians

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: See List Of African Countries And Their Total Number Of Confirmed Case / COVID-19: New Isolation Centre Opened In Lagos State (pictures) / Osibanjo At Long Last Reveals His Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.