Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (125498 Views)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cultism is bad
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by jawalis(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Welcomme:
Ogun kill you there.... Leave cultism or u will end up inside a drainage like him.. Oloriburuku omo
Hmmm. You just caused me? Ogun will not kill you bro. Pls stay off.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:

You can do without the false predictions. Thanks though

Meaning
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Longman8: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Those that live in glass house don't throw stone. The danger of cultism.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Welcomme: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
sizer07:
Good riddance ....may Oden received his soul and his fallen gang members in Valhalla where they will ride and fist with Oden qua qua qua. Blooodii fulls. Leave by the KALA and die by the KALA
Tueehhhhh .......
You better repent..

2 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Elbowla(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:
I dare him, if he feels he is truly a strong man or hard boy, let him PM and send me jus his picture, if he doesn't get a visitation tonight that will make him quit that yeye local ekuke cultism they are using to disturb poor people around them, he should call me a bastard, I challenge him.

That was how one of their group stopped my car early this year in one area I went to visit a sick person, and was asking me to pay them or else they won't let my car pass. I just laughed at the idiot. His other group came close, I wound down and told them that the door of the car is open that if they get liver let them enter, one of them stubbornly entered my front car and challenged me that I should do my worst, but in less than 5 minutes he was crying and begging and telling me how his sick wife is suffering in Ijebu ode and needed money.....I asked him why did u join this local cult

This guy confessed everything about his life and was begging me to let him go. I warned him, you don't harrass everybody you see....some people are spirits, some are devil, some are peaceful evil men, some are high occultic men and women looking gentle and because their face aren't looking rough with Igbo blackened lips doesn't mean you that is poor, wretched and forming street gangstar rugged pass them. I warned him. I told him that for stopping me and challenging me, he will be stabbed that day but he won't die.

Low and behold, as I shouted at him to get out of my car, as this guy stepped out, see some guys running and chasing some of his gang members, just like film, two guys on Okada stabbed this guy before my eyes and flee on their bike.

I just drove off.

I dare that idiot of a boy tonight. If you are a strong boy PM

You talk too much.

A brief narration would have been okay.

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Halo22: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's unfortunate our youth are dying for some useless frat that most of them don't know the origin.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:

And people will later be crying foul after you invoke angers on yourself. You can easily read and move on instead of insulting me.
niggar please f*ck off....if you want I can give you my address so you come face me as man wey you be ..... You are a small boy. Please get a life .....
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by michaelokoi(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
You won't understand why people are rejoicing. I'm from that town and the kind of terror these young boy unleashed on the entire town cannot be explained. He's so deep in voodoo that he vanishes whenever he's to be dropped but on these faithful day, he was well ambushed and he ended his journey on planet earth. He's a total waste of sperm and energy.
jawalis:
I pity those blaming and saying all sort of rubbish in this thread. Y’ll Will learn in the harder way. Savitarama nana gbes Koku boaye ( never rejoice on the death of a brother). You no go gbef !!!

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
I know that idiot will be killed one day by either his rival cult members or security men... That guy has been terrorizing his community and seen like a demi god by those afraid of him... Look at him inside gutter like trash

7 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Hoodgod(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kenturkey048:
Baba you attend crutech ??
na confirm crutech i be...i know say na baba kenturkey me dey reson with so...na hoodkid so
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na only cultists wey no the sick but de die like foul, I never hear before

3 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hoodgod:
na confirm crutech i be...i know say na baba kenturkey me dey reson with so...na hoodkid so
my nigga ..... Bad guy ...nothing do you.....so you sef dey this way .. ?
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by X0012(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Slurity:
The way the reporter of this story details all the gist eeh.... I suspect something I will not say

Lol u get Am grin
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by jawalis(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
michaelokoi:
You won't understand why people are rejoicing. I'm from that town and the kind of terror these young boy unleashed on the entire town cannot be explained. He's so deep in voodoo that he vanishes whenever he's to be dropped but on these faithful day, he was well ambushed and he ended his journey on planet earth. He's a total waste of sperm and energy.
Thanks bro for the info. Lots have been raining curses of me here but I rather remain quite than argue, they won’t caution their mouth. But bro, do you remember there’s course for every action? And you might not be sure who’s next. But in any way. Pls be watchful.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wasted sperm = wasted life.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
For it is cap,a drop of blood of one norseman is equivalent to the skull Of 10k bastards. to all rugged entity dat attended a vulture's buria, Gbum... WAR!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by jawalis(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
jrusky:

Meaning
You never can understand.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Akalia(m): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:
I dare him, if he feels he is truly a strong man or hard boy, let him PM and send me jus his picture, if he doesn't get a visitation tonight that will make him quit that yeye local ekuke cultism they are using to disturb poor people around them, he should call me a bastard, I challenge him.

That was how one of their group stopped my car early this year in one area I went to visit a sick person, and was asking me to pay them or else they won't let my car pass. I just laughed at the idiot. His other group came close, I wound down and told them that the door of the car is open that if they get liver let them enter, one of them stubbornly entered my front car and challenged me that I should do my worst, but in less than 5 minutes he was crying and begging and telling me how his sick wife is suffering in Ijebu ode and needed money.....I asked him why did u join this local cult

This guy confessed everything about his life and was begging me to let him go. I warned him, you don't harrass everybody you see....some people are spirits, some are devil, some are peaceful evil men, some are high occultic men and women looking gentle and because their face aren't looking rough with Igbo blackened lips doesn't mean you that is poor, wretched and forming street gangstar rugged pass them. I warned him. I told him that for stopping me and challenging me, he will be stabbed that day but he won't die.

Low and behold, as I shouted at him to get out of my car, as this guy stepped out, see some guys running and chasing some of his gang members, just like film, two guys on Okada stabbed this guy before my eyes and flee on their bike.

I just drove off.

Nice fake story. I enjoyed it.

7 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Shinexprints(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wetin come be d LiveScores for their two group na.... A word should be enough for the wise...
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by murphyung(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Strong man, strong man, las las na inside gutter strong man end.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by X0012(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lol I lost it wen u said " peaceful evil men"

cheesy

humilitypays:

I just drove off.

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:

You never can understand.

Be bold to talk like a man ok or just go to bed.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by yommen: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
ugolinze123:
RIP..may God forgive you.

We u kip kwayet!!!
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by odudueffiom(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
las las okb no de help

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by maskid(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
BeStroNG:
God help our youth.

Please help. My family is starving due to this lockdown. We no longer have what to eat please as the lockdown continues. Help us the little way you can so my children can eat. God bless you.

3137068662 - First Bank

After making noise in another thread u are here begging too?. The internet never forgets tell me, did u not just deviate from the purpose of this thread or are we discussing begging here?

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by ayomidays: 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
ehyah.... brother cult don fall... Rest in pieces

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by rampantlover: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Damn Nigeria is an evil forest full of animals.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Itzhandy: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
JBoy9:
SAY NO TO CULTISM

SAY NO TO CULTISM.

SAY NO TO CULTISM.

DISCLAIMER: My moniker is in no way related with/to the waisted soul.
Jboy,dats you..ooo.Dont deny.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by SucrePlum(f): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
BeStroNG:
God help our youth.

Please help. My family is starving due to this lockdown. We no longer have what to eat please as the lockdown continues. Help us the little way you can so my children can eat. God bless you.

3137068662 - First Bank

Another notorious spacebooking beggar!

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala seun kindly ban this spacebooking beggar

6 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by dragunov: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
ExAngel007:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/22/notorious-cross-river-cultist-leader-jboy-killed-gang-members-over-disagreement

This is the next misnomer that the North will soon copy this one that Shekau and Fulani herdsmen are being phased out. And it's going to be deadlier .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.