Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (125441 Views)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Dreyton36: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Innerchesta innerbrutey ___the chest of all g****** are not the same
If u know u know
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by kpajie1: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
no be wetin odin cap dem dey do.make aro protect aro.nords men.ayikperere.Why because of who to be p1 u na dey chop gala.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Chu chu chu chu chu
Too much talk no fit full basket .
Baba deck
ok
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by MillerJnr(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin

Wetin go do that J-Boy Louis Vuitton bag now

Hard man hard man end inside gutter.

This one wey baggers come dey use their hand OVB demsef, at least KK and Aiyes go rest small. undecided

FAKE LOUIS VUITTON

4 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Lie...

What they always make you to believe.

Abroad is not easy but people there dont want to come back to Nigeria

If you dine with authentic Devil, You will regret the years you served something else.

Another wasted sperm sighted. Una days are numbered.

6 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
JBoy9:

Jboy angry

Check d moniker angry grin grin grin
abeg o.... lipsrsealed na beg I beg o
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by kpajie1: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
cofraternity no dey pay.say no cultism.live a good life.u may governor or presido tomorrow
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Dchameleon12345(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
A notorious one took my smally last week frm me evn threatenin me with dagger to bck of frm her if I lov my life I jst let go cox I knw he wunt last long cox his days are number am still waitin to hear his own news been posted at nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Internal crisis? Heaven cursed the days these idiots were born.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
garfield1:

There not everywhere in crs and other frats like kk,axe and scorpions are really hitting them

I really doubt this your submission. Axe is yet to prove themselves against those Klans boys.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:
I dare him, if he feels he is truly a strong man or hard boy, let him PM and send me jus his picture, if he doesn't get a visitation tonight that will make him quit that yeye local ekuke cultism they are using to disturb poor people around them, he should call me a bastard, I challenge him.

That was how one of their group stopped my car early this year in one area I went to visit a sick person, and was asking me to pay them or else they won't let my car pass. I just laughed at the idiot. His other group came close, I wound down and told them that the door of the car is open that if they get liver let them enter, one of them stubbornly entered my front car and challenged me that I should do my worst, but in less than 5 minutes he was crying and begging and telling me how his sick wife is suffering in Ijebu ode and needed money.....I asked him why did u join this local cult

This guy confessed everything about his life and was begging me to let him go. I warned him, you don't harrass everybody you see....some people are spirits, some are devil, some are peaceful evil men, some are high occultic men and women looking gentle and because their face aren't looking rough with Igbo blackened lips doesn't mean you that is poor, wretched and forming street gangstar rugged pass them. I warned him. I told him that for stopping me and challenging me, he will be stabbed that day but he won't die.

Low and behold, as I shouted at him to get out of my car, as this guy stepped out, see some guys running and chasing some of his gang members, just like film, two guys on Okada stabbed this guy before my eyes and flee on their bike.

I just drove off.

I dare that idiot of a boy tonight. If you are a strong boy PM

I'm begging you sir...

Just ignore that boy's provocation

Let him not buy market wey pass am
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by bobluck: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Vanity upon vanity...
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by garfield1: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

I really doubt this your submission. Axe ism yet to prove themselves against those Klans boys.
Well,I don't know but I know that almost all cults fight them
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Blackbishop(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/1#88743894

More updates on Dashboard Indicators.. Follow our page and leave your comments and question (s).

Thanks
B-Automobile Nigeria Limited
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by garfield1: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dchameleon12345:
A notorious one took my smally last week frm me evn threatenin me with dagger to bck of frm her if I lov my life I jst let go cox I knw he wunt last long cox his days are number am still waitin to hear his own news been posted at nairaland
What did your smallie say
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by apex5560: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 2063933[/color]
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by sotyuzono(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIV
Rest in Valhalla a place of no wahala

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dreyton36:
Innerchesta innerbrutey ___the chest of all g****** are not the same
If u know u know
Do you mean Manchester United want to sign iniesta?

#saynotocultism

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
kpajie1:
no be wetin odin cap dem dey do.make aro protect aro.nords men.ayikperere.Why because of who to be p1 u na dey chop gala.
old man like you sef dey do game.

Chai

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by freemichael: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ugep records one death case of covid-19.. Gone at the right time bro

3 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:
I pity those blaming and saying all sort of rubbish in this thread. Y’ll Will learn in the harder way. Savitarama nana gbes Koku boaye ( never rejoice on the death of a brother). You no go gbef !!!
This one na big mumu..

8 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:
I pity those blaming and saying all sort of rubbish in this thread. Y’ll Will learn in the harder way. Savitarama nana gbes Koku boaye ( never rejoice on the death of a brother). You no go gbef !!!
the spirit that is working in you lot will not let u see the light!

8 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Iitathom: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
The boy is handsome, nah pig be that

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Dreyton36: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
StrikeBack:
Do you mean Manchester United want to sign iniesta?

#saynotocultism
No it's Chelsea that wants to sign dybala

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Angrymode: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
No fvck given

3 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by apex4208: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rest in pieces idiot

2 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
MillerJnr:

FAKE LOUIS VUITTON

grin na you talk am o.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
sotyuzono:
RIV
Rest in Valhalla a place of no wahala
will u all shut the hell up

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Lie...

What they always make you to believe.

Abroad is not easy but people there dont want to come back to Nigeria

If you dine with authentic Devil, You will regret the years you served something else.

Authentic devil? grin grin Don't lose your soul in hell for ordinary bread. Hey! GOD still makes men rich through JESUS CHRIST.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:

We know but we should be careful with what we do with our lifes and we shouldn't involve ourself on things that are not adding positive value to our lifes, just be careful because your language have some codes.

8 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
ugolinze123:
RIP..may God forgive you.
which peace?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.