Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge (69227 Views)

MC Oluomo Travels Abroad After Discharge From Hospital / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by KAMORUSHOBO(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Welcome back from hell my governor

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Jossy07(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
I called this man Mallam El-Rufai KOKUMO.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by fatymore(f): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ramadan is Tomorrow or Next...

Oh Allah please heal the world.

I never knew it was this close...
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by onward4life(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dis co ck small like this!

Blood omen!
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Hades2016(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Scam !!!! Some northern bigot will come for me now... A** lickers grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by hopexter(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Convid-19 no get conscience, See how El Rufai come be like who do 30 days purging, my guy almost vanish grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by incogni2o: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO DESTROY BOKO HARAM
THEY ARE SHORT OF SUPPLY, JUST EQUIP OUR ARMY AND THE REST WILL BE HISTORY

We should make you the GOC for that short while Bro.

Good and great Point.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by olumide3367(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
I will be your host on whatsapp and I will take you through the following:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.

3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.

4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).

5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.

6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard

7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.

8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.

9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.

10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.

Bonus Class:
1. How to produce millions of odourless maggots to feed all livestocks with 40% Crude protein.

2. Free mentorship for 3 months.

This is not just a training, but an empowerment program to help you cope with this pandemic.

Interested person should Contact: *DM on whatsapp 07015585967* now to secure a slot.

Few slots remaining.

1500# per course and 50% discount for all courses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by tyle(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
FINESHIRT:
Go and sin no more
My brother, you have commented well.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Confirmedzombie: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Igbos will not sleep today. I heard the shameless scammer Abino cownu is dead.

May His soul Rest in Peace and may God comfort Igbos and grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by TYOKSON: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
My able governor wink
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Time to channel all resources into Covid-19 fight.

The deaths are piling up because the Ministry of Health and NCDC have not prioritised mass testing. As long as people are allowed to stay with the virus for long without treatment, they lose the chance to get help and a high possibility of spreading the virus.

All Governors should work on a partnership programme with the Federal Government, International Development Partners and the Private sector (including NGOs) to carryout massive testing for Covid-19. Even though it means reaching out to South Africa and other countries for technical support.

We are wasting time depending on Lockdown to chase the virus.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Odebayo4010(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Something has lost from his body
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by israelmao(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
El-Rufai had had more time to study while in isolation,he will soon begin to test the waters with new strategies he has learnt.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Fuckallmods: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Take note

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Miracle1991: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
God don spoiled ipob market. They were waiting for dead body they will celebrate this weekend but God pass them.
God bless my governor
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Yohh: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na Apostle Suleiman it'll pain most.
If u know u know.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by eleko1: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good for him.He should go home and retrain his hopeless,worthless son
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Sonnobax15(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Still wondering if it was the same covid19 that killed abba kyari that el rufai just recuperated from...
bunch of incompetent politicians.

Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by alphaRego01(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin

Mr "they will all leave in body bags". Shey no be God give u anoda chance so? Mr body bag
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by MainFem: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please People!

Help me, i was banned before coming here again, i am helpless. Surviving the last few weeks has been terribly tough. I am very hungry and so is my family. Please help me.

Please let God touch your heart to help me.
0_2_5_6_3_5_6_8_7_3
GTB

HELP A STARVING MAN
God bless you.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by alphaRego01(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Time to channel all resources into Covid-19 fight.

The deaths are piling up because the Ministry of Health and NCDC have not prioritised mass testing. As long as people are allowed to stay with the virus for long without treatment, they lose the chance to get help and a high possibility of spreading the virus.

All Governors should work on a partnership programme with the Federal Government, International Development Partners and the Private sector (including NGOs) to carryout massive testing for Covid-19. Even though it means reaching out to South Africa and other countries for technical support.

We are wasting time depending on Lockdown to chase the virus.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

Hav u heard about deaf ears and dry bones? If u like proclaim from now till 3020

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by siromot(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Be thinking on How to demolish church again and see The biggest wrath of God
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babatunde40:
What if the man on the right just slap him hot slap. What will happen?
your mind is full of crap.

lol
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Sososo(f): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
The man dried up like stock fish. I was actually looking for him in the picture
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by LowerPriceData0(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
I dey fear. BETTER to re-do the Test
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by mignone(f): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
All d social distancing drama for d camera.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Patrioticman007(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Isinweke:
Oya go and start your terrorist activities as usual by killing the Southern Kaduna Christians.

Keep riding your sheeples as usual by feeding them lies. See your pastor having a full galloping.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
This day this Kaduna government is on the rise again grin sycophants at work.

He knows Kaduna state can exist without him right?
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by truthfulperson: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
How could someone that was declared positve just last week saturday be declared negative today , it is soo fishy . if he is actually free of the virus then why are they giving him so much gap and even folding their hands behind their back to soo much protect themselves. Anyone that near Elrufai any time soon is at risk.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by back2sender: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Activist001:
This man thin o grin

When I see this man I get hope for my son with the same genotype as him.

God bless Mallam El Rufai, Always in my prayers because I have his kind in my house and will always wish him and my son the very best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.