Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge (69229 Views)

MC Oluomo Travels Abroad After Discharge From Hospital / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Neoteny7: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
garfield1:

2023 s their turn

No more turns

May the best man win, wherever he's from

I've never voted in any Nigerian elections before, but if El Rufai runs i'll be at the very front of the line to vote that fukker.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by femi4: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Looking feeble
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Mrpojj(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kcitytv:
Governor El rufai after discharge

So kaduna was falling becos u were sick?
This pple and the way they think
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Villain7: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congrats, may your days be long.... Am still battling mine..... Hope to come out soon too...
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Insectkiller: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congratulations! Rufai
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by fasakina: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Enare(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
See small and midget man
Na agbada dey cover you
If you like remain the rule and your son Bello, go do rape intend.... Na God go recompense una

Small ruler trying to turn Kaduna to Islam state
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Dannydaking007(m): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Why don't I believe this man ever had Corona virus? Wetin I know sef?
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Dannydaking007(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Babatunde40:
What if the man on the right just slap him hot slap. What will happen?
He'll go to jail for physically assaulting a sitting governor and possibly hanged. E for make sense if the man fit try am o
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by kingkaka(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2020
So who has been directing affairs in Kaduna state all these while dat he has been in d hospital ?
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Burgerlomo: 1:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Congratulation cool
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Steps185: 1:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Change for good or die soon.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by AgabaIDu2: 3:30am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
solmus:
lol.. Corona do Elrufai some strong thing oo, oga don slim with full grey hair.. welcome back
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by AgabaIDu2: 3:33am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
No surprises here. We heard some people wake their parents up from sleep in the morning with a bicycle kick. cool
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by AgabaIDu2: 3:33am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
You know yourselves. By their comments, you shall know them. wink
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by galaxy2020(m): 5:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Tinubu will not be happy...
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by ozone4oz(m): 6:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Go and sin no more
u ve another chance to do the right things
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ARM URSELF WITH HAND SANITIZER AND FACE MASK. REMEMBER MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE. You can easily to one yourself

HAND SANITIZER
Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

HOME MADE FACE MASKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0tAwjum5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo31wOAkbOQ
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by searay(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Babatunde40:
What if the man on the right just slap him hot slap. What will happen?
Wicked somebori. See where your mind dey carry you go.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by maybet081: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2020
the almighty God who do not discriminate have made you well go in peace Mr governor and do the same
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by DanHaske: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
perdollar:
dont angry me! wallahi zonchi Ubanka nkayi wasa de ni. Shege jihadist
lol...
Stop forcing the language. If you no sabi you no sabi. Stop trying to feel among.
And the only difference between you and Boko haram is that you are a coward.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Germi9: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2020
FINESHIRT:
Go and sin no more
i hope he enjoyed the hospital toilets that is almost fallen off
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by 1122miki: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2020
which vaccine was used to treat el rufai since they said corona virus has no vaccine?Scammer govt using covid19 for scam/fraud.fooling the masses.since covid19 can be treated why locking down?better treat anyone who contracts it and stop nonsense lockdown.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by ekhai(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2020
profnigga:
at last my guy escape it
Blessed be God forever.
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Ogaonos: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2020
clevvermind:
Is it sin that caused it?
it means go Nd steal no more
Re: Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge by Bahamas95(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
geedot:
And some Nigerians still believe this COVID is nothing but a farce.

God help us o despite our ignorance.
Forget that sh!t jor! No Corona Virus in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.