Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life (842 Views)

This Will Surely Triple Your ROI / Get These 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life / 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by Emeraldicon(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys
I know we are in a very difficult time, this Corona virus and the lock down have virtually crippled every facet of life but it's my prayer and believe that soon we will go back to our regular activities and that none of us will be a victim of this virus. We should all try and stay safe.

I discovered that most of us only depend on our salary or daily job. We don't have multiple source of income. I feel it's important for one not to depend on just one means of making money.

Over the years I have collected great books and I have learned a lot from them. Right now I'm a graphic designer, web developer, motivational speaker, digital marketer, content writer there is nothing I can't virtually do and all these is because of the time and money I devoted to reading and learning. I read engineering in school but apart from my daily work I still do other side hustles.

I'm so sure out of these 20 books you will find a new calling, you will learn a new skill, maybe you have been wanting to learn web design I have the best books for that, I will list the titles for you guys to see that these are really awesome books
1. The power of your sub conscious mind
2. The science of getting rich
3. How to find profitable ideas
4. Content marketing for dummies
5. Blogging for dummies
6.Html 5 and css3 all in one for dummies (8 books in one)
7. Learn css3 in one day
9. Digital marketing for dummies
10. Big book of digital marketing
11. SEObook 53 and SEO for dummies
13. Starting an online business for dummies
14. Facebook marketing training
15. Facebook best practice guide
16. WhatsApp marketing made easy
17. Email marketing essential
18. Social Media marketing for dummies
19. WordPress for dummies
20. Android development for dummies

Bonus books
1. Programming with Python for dummies
2. Affiliate marketing for beginners
3. The power of story telling
4. How to make money with online training
5. YouTube marketing for beginners

This is for those who want to improve their financial status. Whether you have a business or you want to start one these books will put you in the right direction. You can even advance on your career just by reading these books.

I will give you all these books just for 1k.
Add me on WhatsApp 07055520491 or drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested.

Invest 1k in these books and I assure you it will be the best investment you will be making.

This price is because we are in a lockdown and most are struggling after the lockdown the price won't be 1k again.

I will be waiting for your messages.

Remember to wash your hands often, wear mask if you must go out and be safe.
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by eleko1: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
cool Readers are WINNERS
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by Emeraldicon(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
eleko1:
cool Readers are WINNERS
Sure but our people don't value reading.
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by eleko1: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
We can’t blame Dem.U wake up at 3.00AM,hit the road @ 4 and come back home @ past 10 pm,exhausted.The only leisure time u Have is after Sunday Church service.Nobtime
Emeraldicon:

Sure but our people don't value reading.
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by Emeraldicon(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
eleko1:
We can’t blame Dem.U wake up at 3.00AM,hit the road @ 4 and come back home @ past 10 pm,exhausted.The only leisure time u Have is after Sunday Church service.Nobtime
True but these books are in electronic format and can be read while in traffic or just dedicating 30minutes daily will make a huge difference. Knowledge is power you know
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by obytex(m): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2020
I would love to buy those books, but dont have 1k now... So will get them when work resumes.. Pls at the same amount
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by Emeraldicon(m): 2:42am On Apr 23, 2020
obytex:
I would love to buy those books, but dont have 1k now... So will get them when work resumes.. Pls at the same amount
Well till then
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by Atlanticfire: 4:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Emeraldicon:
Hi guys
I know we are in a very difficult time, this Corona virus and the lock down have virtually crippled every facet of life but it's my prayer and believe that soon we will go back to our regular activities and that none of us will be a victim of this virus. We should all try and stay safe.

I discovered that most of us only depend on our salary or daily job. We don't have multiple source of income. I feel it's important for one not to depend on just one means of making money.

Over the years I have collected great books and I have learned a lot from them. Right now I'm a graphic designer, web developer, motivational speaker, digital marketer, content writer there is nothing I can't virtually do and all these is because of the time and money I devoted to reading and learning. I read engineering in school but apart from my daily work I still do other side hustles.

I'm so sure out of these 20 books you will find a new calling, you will learn a new skill, maybe you have been wanting to learn web design I have the best books for that, I will list the titles for you guys to see that these are really awesome books
1. The power of your sub conscious mind
2. The science of getting rich
3. How to find profitable ideas
4. Content marketing for dummies
5. Blogging for dummies
6.Html 5 and css3 all in one for dummies (8 books in one)
7. Learn css3 in one day
9. Digital marketing for dummies
10. Big book of digital marketing
11. SEObook 53 and SEO for dummies
13. Starting an online business for dummies
14. Facebook marketing training
15. Facebook best practice guide
16. WhatsApp marketing made easy
17. Email marketing essential
18. Social Media marketing for dummies
19. WordPress for dummies
20. Android development for dummies

Bonus books
1. Programming with Python for dummies
2. Affiliate marketing for beginners
3. The power of story telling
4. How to make money with online training
5. YouTube marketing for beginners

This is for those who want to improve their financial status. Whether you have a business or you want to start one these books will put you in the right direction. You can even advance on your career just by reading these books.

I will give you all these books just for 1k.
Add me on WhatsApp 07055520491 or drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested.

Invest 1k in these books and I assure you it will be the best investment you will be making.

This price is because we are in a lockdown and most are struggling after the lockdown the price won't be 1k again.

I will be waiting for your messages.

Remember to wash your hands often, wear mask if you must go out and be safe.

Hmm, just scratching my head.

Hmm, hmm

The books are in digital format you say, what will you really lose if you send them to.me free of charge?
You might be saving several souls

Just wondering.
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by kb77: 6:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by Emeraldicon(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2020
kb77:
Check your WhatsApp
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by Emeraldicon(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2020
It's trending. Lockdown to be extended by another two weeks. Why not use this period to learn something new that can change your life
Re: 20 Great Books That Will Surely Change Your Life by Emeraldicon(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
kb77:
Thanks for your patronage

(1) (Reply)

Earn 15% Of Your Capital Monthly, Government Approved. / Meet The Man Who Spent 10,000 Bitcoins On 2 Pizzas / This Business Can Make You a Millionaire in 2021 [No Investmen no Joke With it]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.