Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s (1077 Views)

What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! / Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich / If You’re In Your 20s & 30s, Here Are Some Ideal Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by adebola2020(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Every great achievement you see today is an accumulation of thousands of ordinary efforts of yesterday.
For you to be successful in your 20s you must be ready to commit thousands of small effort and sacrifices that you can ever imagine.
It sounds pretty good when we listen to successful people tell their success stories.

But the truth of the matter is.

If the process of becoming rich is too simple for everyone,

Nobody in this world will be poor.

If you really want to be financially independent like the rich,you need thousands of hours of learning and practice without remuneration.

This is hard work to be honest!

However,you can never be on top of the game if you don't know what other people don't know.

And one of the best way of achieving this is by reading great books.

So, in this videos Im going to share with you 10 great books that can make you ruch in your 20s

Book number 1:

Think a
Re: 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by dimexy247(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Read all and make yourself rich first.

People and their stupidity.

So a book will make you rich?

Better go and hustle.
Re: 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by Success4a(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
readers are leaders! I have read 3 out of the ten books you mentioned. Warren buffet read 500 pages of book every day anybody could Google it, Bill gate is a reader too

1 Like

Re: 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by facenglish: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
God bless you! we live in the word where people don't read business book and the want to make money! so they live from hands to mouth.! they haven't forgotten that knowledge is money. they need to invest in their mental capacity. so they keep hustling with their bones. I have read 8 out of the ten books you recommend. and I know the idea I got makes money while still in my 20s
Re: 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by adebola2020(m): 4:21am On Apr 14, 2020
dimexy247:
Read all and make yourself rich first.

People and their stupidity.

So a book will make you rich?

Better go and hustle.
bro this is where majority got it wrong. We run a way from mental capacity building so we become a slave for momey. Now With With this lockdown why do people still crying because majority are leaving from hand to mouth. Working hard without knowledge about is money is a big dissapointment. Take responsibility for reading those book. Dont Run away with your excuses.Give Me The Benefit Of The doubt by reading all these books and thank me later. You Will Not Be Working With No Sense Of Direction. This Corona Lockdown Is a message to your financial future

1 Like

Re: 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by dimexy247(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Forget all this epistles and go and work bro. I stand my ground, is it reading that will feed you, get you interviews and get you a job? Stop all these laziness and propaganda and get serious.

Life is real just like Coronavirua and not some novel or books. I've said my piece

Now don't quote me again.

adebola2020:
bro this is where majority got it wrong. We run a way from mental capacity building so we become a slave for momey. Now With With this lockdown why do people still crying because majority are leaving from hand to mouth. Working hard without knowledge about is money is a big dissapointment. Take responsibility for reading those book. Dont Run away with your excuses.Give Me The Benefit Of The doubt by reading all these books and thank me later. You Will Not Be Working With No Sense Of Direction. This Corona Lockdown Is a message to your financial future
Re: 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by facenglish: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
dimexy247:
Forget all this epistles and go and work bro. I stand my ground, is it reading that will feed you, get you interviews and get you a job? Stop all these laziness and propaganda and get serious.

Life is real just like Coronavirua and not some novel or books. I've said my piece

Now don't quote me again.

hmmm! bro! if you are not loaded you cannot be needed

1 Like

Re: 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by adebola2020(m): 2:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Success4a:
readers are leaders! I have read 3 out of the ten books you mentioned. Warren buffet read 500 pages of book every day anybody could Google it, Bill gate is a reader too
people dont want to hear this| most of the books i recommend are read by the successful
Re: 10 Books That Can Make You Rich In Your 20s by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Bitcoin / What Has Happened To Chymal / How To Buy & Sell Crypto/bitcoin On Binance Safely As A Beginner In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.