Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

2020 Nysc Redeployment and Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2020 Nysc Redeployment and Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice (438 Views)

Year 2020 NYSC Batch / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Nysc Redeployment and Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice by Sam3263: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
For your NYSC direct posting to any state of your choice or you wish to redeploy to any state of your choice then call me on

Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven
Tested
Trusted
Reliable

Wee!! Wa!
Re: 2020 Nysc Redeployment and Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice by Heineken(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aminat508 salamalaikum ma. Ramadan Kareem. I sent a mail.
Re: 2020 Nysc Redeployment and Direct Posting To Any State Of Your Choice by olawale907(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced it 2020 Recruitment.
Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) The application is opened to all civilians. However, serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
Registration Portal: https://www.immigrationrecruitment.com.ng/
Email: info@immigrationrecruitment.com.ng
Hotline: +2349060209628

(1) (Reply)

To Correct Your Date Of Birth Or Any Issue With NYSC Portal / Help!!! / How do I delete my past post on nairaland trends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.