Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Website Designer Needed Urgently For A Freelance Job In Abuja - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Designer Needed Urgently For A Freelance Job In Abuja (1310 Views)

Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job / Graphic Designer Needed For Urgent Freelance Job / What Is The Average Monthly Rate Of A Freelance Web Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Designer Needed Urgently For A Freelance Job In Abuja by guruno1(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2011
Website Designer Needed Urgently for a Freelance Job in Abuja

Get proposals daily for jobs and want to work with Someone that knows what he is doing( I.e mean experienced website designer with good and moderate fee)

-------------------
Urgent Work
-------------

Website Design for A bookshop in Abuja that wants to go online
-Update of catalogs and other stuffs necessary for a bookstore

===========

Write a proposal and send to vickgroup@gmail.com

or visit my signature and check on contact page writing your proposal

==============

Expecting only serious guys/ladies to bid for this

==============

More jobs also on the line

==============

thanks
Re: Website Designer Needed Urgently For A Freelance Job In Abuja by jimmee(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2011
www.homevida.org is my most recent work.
If you like it, get back to me.
I have sent you a mail.

Regards.
Re: Website Designer Needed Urgently For A Freelance Job In Abuja by jimmie(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2011
www.thinkersworld.net is my recent project. You can easily edit the site and add more content to it on your own.
Will like to work with you.
Re: Website Designer Needed Urgently For A Freelance Job In Abuja by Decryptor(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
i am interested! you can view my portfolio @ www.webeffectz.net/portfolio.html
My most recent projects are www.silverbackworld.com and www.christacademyonline.com
I'll send you my CV and relevant materials
Re: Website Designer Needed Urgently For A Freelance Job In Abuja by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
where is that my CV again? this time i need to quickly trekk down to Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Use That Joomla Component / Starting Web Design Career:offline Or Online Training Suggestion Need. / Zennoposter Pro The Most Advanced SEO Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.