Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus (14347 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by JOSHLIGHT: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
they should go and sin no more, congrats..

nairalanders e don red, at least data supposed dey to travel round social media, Biko help a bro, the small wen dey hand we dey use eat, pls nairalanders someone should help me with airtime lemme convert to Data, 08161301603, MTN.. thanks and God bless .
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Zyzxx10: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
God did it for them.
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by klever18(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
so to comment on the thread of the 15 imams arrested in kano i must swear to an unknown God?
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Zyzxx10: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
klever18:
so to comment on the thread of the 15 imams arrested in kano i must swear to an unknown God?
Asin I taya bro.
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Corona invoked freedom. Coro na so you strong reach?
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by stanliwise(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Good initiative... Even though Prisoners in Nigeria are not properly managed and they all gey jam-packed like Sardines in rooms..... In advanced countries, there's proper management and handling of prisoners as they get comfortable accommodations unlike the ones here. 50 inmates can be in a single room in Naija prisons. Good they're getting released sha. I just hope they place them on some rehab program too so they wouldn't be a problem to the society
Many of the prisoner being released are even a bit more rugged than they were we they got in. Taking freedom from a man wasn’t the original idea of prison but it is secluding them from the world so that they can be corrected and reformed before sending them back into the society but I am 99.99 percent sure this ain’t the case in Nigeria. If they are serious, they should release very old prison inmates and inmates whose Crimes are not violent or murder related. Also they should make thorough look into cases of people whose reason for being behind bars has not solid proof to back them up and also prison inmates who could be bailed and left to rot in prison probably over small cases. Left for me we have a long way to go concerning our correction facilities in Nigeria.
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by apex5652: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 4844521[/color]
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by apex5652: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by HeavenlyHolines(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
This thing is getting funny oo. They r releasing thieves. Na only Nigeria I de hear this one oo. So if I rob now,by tomorrow them go release me? Take this guys to d forest or desert. Spaces plenty for there. They will will still turn nuisance in the society
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's a good development to decongestant the prison but now they are likely to get infected with the covid-19.
Why not just lock down the prison for now and screen all the warder and people working in the prison if they had contagious ,my opinion though
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by HeavenlyHolines(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na so religious crisis de start. We too de feel say we know God well well for Nigeria n na we bad part. Na by mouth them de take know who love God. Na ur actions n works
Zyzxx10:

Asin I taya bro.
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by apex865: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 4072559[/color]
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by fasakina: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Realfrankie(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
BeStroNG:
shocked

My family is in serious starvation as we no longer have what to eat. 3 weeks plus now we had depended on what we could gather but now nothing more. My kids are really hungry.

3137068662 - First Bank

Are you a single mother?
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Insectkiller: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Easy opportunity for Evans d kidnapper (Yes, d Evans u know)..to evade been sentenced to death..

sad
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by ajebuter(f): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
That state used to be so peaceful during my service year eh!

We would even see 3 or 4 prisoners in uniform doing community service and they would be accompanied by one unarmed prison warder...

Yet they will not attack the warder or run away....They will even greet you sef..

Gosh..Nigeria was once a good and peaceful country believe me..
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Boyooosa(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Most of our leaders don't think, I'm not sorry to say.
How can he prove that himself does not have vivid or the other guys there, and they are not covering their nose not wearing gloves. Carelessly, if one of the newly released prisoners contracts vivid from his sneeze or touch from his mumu surbordinates, they will carry it to their various homes or desinations, from tgere, they start spreading the deadly virus among their hosts in the process of reuniting...smh for them.
Nigerian leaders have started again...

Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good development
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Popularity(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is not the right time for any reasonable governor or president to free prisoners. Most of the prisoners have nobody to rely on when return home, most of them were the breadwinners of their families before entered into prison. Nigerian government and wrong decisions, these people will go into the street in this hardship period of lockdown with empty stomach, no where to work for now due to lockdown, no adequate provision from the government. The are freeing then to contact coronavirus or what?? Prison is safer for those prisoners than going in this pandemic.
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Olajolo48: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Work from home and get 50dollars immediately u sign up. Sign up fee is free, just Make sure you have a PayPal account

https://join.cashcrates.co/olajolosamuel
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by osothermal(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by HazardMan(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2020
fergie006:
Kebbi State Governor, Atiku Bagudu has granted clemency to 111 prison inmates over Coronavirus.

https://twitter.com/KBStGovt/status/1253050649803177984?s=19

They all look like northerners (boko)
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by IMAliyu(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
OK....

The prayer of every prisoner.......let the innocent be freed....

BTW....I thought news or threads that concern Islam as a religion comes up on Fridays....
Why will I be compelled to say am a Muslim in a thread that says

[/b] 5 Imam's arrested for violating Government lockdown[b]

Was that also meant for the Moslems only to comment on?........
Was probably just posted in the NL Islam thread.
The NL Islam thread is usually meant for Muslims to discuss Islam. That's why the "I am a Muslim" confirmation is there.
Even if you click it to make a post, it disappears after a few days, so no need to worry.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by psalmylee(m): 2:41am On Apr 23, 2020
New sets of boko haram released to the public..Nigeria I hail thee. As boko boys dey kill,herds men sef dey kill,corona self dey do him own,the Nigerian police are not left behind..who we offend for this country abeg make we sharply go beg am
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by AgabaIDu2: 3:18am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Fear of Corona Virus
[/s]
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by HowGlorious: 3:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Go n sin no more if u don't worse things to happen to u
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Steelarmy01: 4:04am On Apr 23, 2020
haaa, wahalla do dey o!

Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by Herdatural(m): 6:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Let me invite to the next amazing e-commerce website where you can become a DISTRIBUTOR and earn a salary for life. Registration is free for today ( while registering, click on CHEQUE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION to register free) cos It will be #21000 later. Hurry up and register. Share your link with friends too, rise together!!!
https://shopperswarehouse.ng/Fredquantum
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by ozone4oz(m): 6:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Pls prepare and inform them of this pandemic
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ARM URSELF WITH HAND SANITIZER AND FACE MASK. REMEMBER MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE. You can easily to one yourself

HAND SANITIZER
Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

HOME MADE FACE MASKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0tAwjum5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo31wOAkbOQ
Re: Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus by BeStroNG(m): 6:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Realfrankie:

Are you a single mother?

I'm not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Dare Denies Asking For N81m To Cut Grass In Abuja Stadium / 2023: North Will Produce Nigeria’s Next President – PDP Youths Insist / Jonathan: Uncertainty After Retirement Is Fuelling Corruption In Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.