Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men (7963 Views)

CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) / Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by IamNotWariz: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I haven’t been sleeping and doing volunteer neighborhood vigilante because of delinquents like these.
eeya but please be very careful o

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by finalboss(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Jakumo:
A normal human reaction to summary execution being performed by a police officer in the street, would be one of shock and condemnation, BUT, if those men being finished off were moments earlier going house to house attacking, robbing and killing people in their homes, then one can understand the rationale that inspired those police officers to apply coup-de-gras shots on all wounded robbers who moments earlier were firing their own guns at the police, with a clear intent to kill.

In short, criminals who shoot at police and sustain wounds in the process, should not expect the police to transport them for emergency medical treatment, if they come out second best in a gunfight against the police. Summary frontier justice will be applied without ceremony by the Nigerian police, who will then proceed to blow asunder and fragment the bony heads of ANYONE taken alive after an exchange of live fire, as it should be.
Wow, I love this .

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by dederocs(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Live by the gun...

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Jakumo(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Job well done by the police.

You don’t want to get dragged outside and terminated like a vermin so you don’t soil the interlock with your worthless blood? Then stay in your fathers house and don’t be stealing.

I haven’t been sleeping and doing volunteer neighborhood vigilante because of delinquents like these.

Kill them all and let god sort them out later. Nigeria/Nigerians needs iron hands.

If you must rob then go to CBN or Aso Rock.

Egun Agbalagba I fear you o. How as you manage take know say America go soon get bigi wahala, and den return SHARPLY to Naija.

Abeg Ogawa Egun, let me know the name of dat oracle when you dey consult, when let you know say time don reach to enter plane direct to Lagos.

Egun Agbalagba, we trust you say na corret instrument go dey ya hand to face all enemy of progress when mistake branch for ya street for night.

Lock and load ! Light em up !

Egun Agbalagba. No chaking. We dey follow ona for back, like how tortoise house dey follow am for back.

2 Likes

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by dederocs(m): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Yemike:
I don't understand why the police have to shoot the one he dragged undecided Despite his colleagues telling him not to waste his bullet.

Why not interrogate him first then let the court decide the mofo's fate? He might give in valuable information.

Thumbs up to our police force they did a good job.
prison don full...robbers caught in the act deserve death.
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Jakumo(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2020
dederocs:

Na so. Na behavior correction modality una dey look so.

Anybody when police don corret am like dat, nogo do so again, lai-lai.

3 Likes

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Azmanaty: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2020
uvie66:
Sharrap, then they shouldn't go about robbing in the first place.

Then what is the difference between the police and the criminals?? Police are not suppose to kill robbers. They arraign them. Primitive man!
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Memberclub(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
I have lived for weeks without food only water. I still didn't go out to steal from people & I never will. RIP to them
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by verifiablefacts: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Azmanaty:
Extra judicial killing. The whole world should be seeing the sort of animals Nigeria keeps as Police officers. Shooting and killing someone that u have neutralized. Its a pity.

I dont support robbbery, neither do I support murder.
too much Hollywood?
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by jaytee01(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Azmanaty:
Extra judicial killing. The whole world should be seeing the sort of animals Nigeria keeps as Police officers. Shooting and killing someone that u have neutralized. Its a pity.

Are you ok? Do you know how many people loose their lives to senseless violence perpetrated by these deviants?
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Joshkeith(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Or11:
Did that police officer just shoot an unarmed man? shocked
Asin ehn, that’s what I’ve been wondering. Yes, they were armed robbers, yes, they were intercepted, apparently, they were boxed up and had been defeated. If they engaged the police in a gun duel, then they can have their death sentence right there, but if the robbers didn’t engage you and ain’t a threat to you, you can’t shoot them. Those are the rules of engagement, instead, you apprehended them and let them face the wrath of the state in the court. But no, the chose the execution style of a gangster. Killing someone who isn’t a threat any longer. These policemen are worst armed robbers. They love to pull the trigger.
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Azmanaty: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2020
jaytee01:
Are you ok? Do you know how many people loose their lives to senseless violence perpetrated by these deviants?

Stop typing with emotions. Police is not suppose to kill thieves (whether caught red handed). That's why we have court of law. Two wrongs dont ever make a right.

My problem is not them being killed in crossfire, but see how the police guy shot and killed that guy when he was already demobilized. That is gruesome

2 Likes

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Joshkeith(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2020
dederocs:

then the court is useless then, our laws are useless then. God forbid, if you were caught up in a mess you didn’t commit like these “ole” “ole” “ole” that often happens and you were just the wrong person at the wrong place and at the wrong time, you should therefore DESERVE to be killed because everyone says you’re a thief? No!! You’ll want a fair hearing, that’s why there is a court. Yes those robbers were caught in the act but from what I saw in that video, someone who has been boxed up like that isn’t a threat to you any longer, as a trained law enforcer, he shouldn’t have executed him in gangster style, clearly he was subdued,he should be brought to justice.
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by dederocs(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Joshkeith:
then the court is useless then, our laws are useless then. God forbid, if you were caught up in a mess you didn’t commit like these “ole” “ole” “ole” that often happens and you were just the wrong person at the wrong place and at the wrong time, you should therefore DESERVE to be killed because everyone says you’re a thief? No!! You’ll want a fair hearing, that’s why there is a court. Yes those robbers were caught in the act but from what I saw in that video, someone who has been boxed up like that isn’t a threat to you any longer, as a trained law enforcer, he shouldn’t have executed him in gangster style, clearly he was subdued,he should be brought to justice.
read what i wrote, except you can't comprehend, am talking based on the topic, those guys were caught in the act. stop bantering out of point. live by the gun...the gun is only good for defensive purposes, not terrorising people with it.
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by jaelz(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Same thing I wanted saying o

Or11:
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Joshkeith(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2020
dederocs:

read what i wrote, except you can't comprehend, am talking based on the topic, those guys were caught in the act. stop bantering out of point. live by the gun...the gun is only good for defensive purposes, not terrorising people with it.
Did you read when I wrote the robbers were caught in the act? Clearly you didn’t read well. Stop being defensive, you should be objective. You said they deserved to die because the prison is full and I said from the video I saw with the robber that was injured and wasn’t a threat didn’t deserved to be killed. Because we have a law Mr man. He should be tried. READ WELL! and also, have you heard of assault rifles? not just defending, you attack!!!!
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by kingthreat(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Or11:

The unarmed man was armed and disarmed. Once you go into armed robbery expect the wages. DEATH

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Cell don full!!!!!!

Prison don Full!!!

Kill dem!!!!

Cemetery space boku!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Job well done by the police.

You don’t want to get dragged outside and terminated like a vermin so you don’t soil the interlock with your worthless blood? Then stay in your fathers house and don’t be stealing.

Kill them all and let god sort them out later. Nigeria/Nigerians needs iron hands.

If you must rob then go to CBN or Aso Rock.
BROS, You now STAY AWAKE in Nigeria, monitoring the antics of bandits.
Yet you call the United States, names.

Now you see that it's not easy to secure a city.
U mocked me in one THREAD, when I told you how I ran out of Nigeria because of serial ROBBERIES.
I wish you knew how those IDIOTS tormented me in Nigeria.
Anyway, I wish U Safety, Long Life, Peace and Tranquility in your NIGHT WATCH .
Never knew you could ask for security back up.

When an AMERICAN PRESIDENT once said that when you feed someone through Jobs and engagements, you have saved a bullet, AFRICANS thought he was daydreaming.

Now I sleep with all my 5 SENSES shut down

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by EgunMogaji2: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:

BROS, You now STAY AWAKE in Nigeria, monitoring the antics of bandits.
Yet you call the United States, names.

Now you see that it's not easy to secure a city.
U mocked me in one THREAD, when I told you how I ran out of Nigeria because of serial ROBBERIES.
I wish you knew how those IDIOTS tormented me in Nigeria.
Anyway, I wish U Safety, Long Life, Peace and Tranquility in your NIGHT WATCH .
Never knew you could ask for security back up.

When an AMERICAN PRESIDENT once said that when you feed someone through Jobs and engagements, you have saved a bullet, AFRICANS thought he was daydreaming.

Now I sleep with all my 5 SENSES shut down

1) Please show where I’ve mocked you

2) Please show where I’ve called USA names

3) Please show where I’ve packed my bags and went back to the USA.

Live your life, cuddle your experiences. Leave me alone to leave my life and cuddle my experiences.

It’s not a competition.

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by EgunMogaji2: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2020
IamNotWariz:
eeya but please be very careful o

Thanks, I’m good.
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Live your life, cuddle your experiences. Leave me alone to leave my life and cuddle my experiences.

It’s not a competition.
Better come back to the US.
Leave that Country at least for now.
It's a ticking Time BomB.
The Angry Population is Evolving into a More terrible BoKo Haram.
As I'm typing now, people without vision are still phucking their wives and girlfriends in this lockdown without protection to yield many more kids that will come and remain trapped in this mess and further make it worse.
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Sadsoulnow: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Azmanaty:

Are you an arm robber?

2 Likes

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by EgunMogaji2: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Jakumo:

Egun Agbalagba I fear you o. How as you manage take know say America go soon get bigi wahala, and den return SHARPLY to Naija.

Abeg Ogawa Egun, let me know the name of dat oracle when you dey consult, when let you know say time don reach to enter plane direct to Lagos.

Egun Agbalagba, we trust you say na corret instrument go dey ya hand to face all enemy of progress when mistake branch for ya street for night.

Lock and load ! Light em up !

Egun Agbalagba. No chaking. We dey follow ona for back, like how tortoise house dey follow am for back.

Wa gbayi.

I really came back because I was done. And god blessed me that I was in a position to take the financial hit. But I’m in a much better place now and living my life.

May our blessings find us wherever we may be.

2 Likes

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by EgunMogaji2: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Better come back to the US.
Leave that Country at least for now.
It's a ticking Time BomB.
The Angry Population is Evolving into a More terrible BoKo Haram.
As I'm typing now, people without vision are still phucking their wives and girlfriends in this lockdown without protection to yield many more kids that will come and remain trapped in this mess and further make it worse.

I’m good here. I didn’t even register for evacuation with the embassy.

“A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.”
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Azmanaty: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
my father is an armed robber

Ok
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by farem: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2020
Or11:

What's your definition of 'an unarmed man'?
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’m good here. I didn’t even register for evacuation with the embassy.

“A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.”
AMEN.
But Better COME out, My Man.
Leave that Place for now.
The GROWING POPULATION is already ANGRY.
At the mention of Thief, the next thing is SUYA.

Leave that Place

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by HMarshal(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Yemike:
I don't understand why the police have to shoot the one he dragged undecided Despite his colleagues telling him not to waste his bullet.

Why not interrogate him first then let the court decide the mofo's fate? He might give in valuable information.

Thumbs up to our police force they did a good job.

Thieves suld be killed fam,I used to pity them till you realise how much effort u put in to make money & smone cums steal it forcefully.
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Jakumo(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Wa gbayi.

I really came back because I was done. And god blessed me that I was in a position to take the financial hit. But I’m in a much better place now and living my life.

May our blessings find us wherever we may be.

Nothing like the sights and sounds of home, no matter how far man pikin roam.

To describe the timing of your return to Nigeria as fortuitous would be an understatement, given what is unfolding in black America right now. Sure
Nigeria has its own constant level of lawlessness, but the good news is that The Golden Rule prevails, namely that "He who has the gold, makes the rules".

On scrutinizing the dust traces on my Ifa Divination Board, with the Golden Rule foremost in mind, it is evident that our Egun Mogaji Agbalagba is NOT an entity to be phucked with in peace time, or during any state of anarchy that arises as a milestone along the rocky road of history for any man pikin.

Say no more. Shun Sir !

Egun Agba he da man. Yes suh.

He momma dit'n raise no fooz.

He don't be half-steppin'.

He know what time it is.

He for real likes da muffug.

And oh yeah, he do know how to light a muffug up quick, I chit you not, so do NOT even THINK about phuckin' with dat muffug ha ha ha.

Over and out, my brethren.

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2020
zankutv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmzkpLf6i7w

Robbery that happened at Lekki yesterday night police killed 4 out of the 5 young boys between the ages of 20 to 35 years.

They didn't know a senior police officer was visiting the area while the robbery was going on so he quickly called for back up and they caught them red handed
fake news happen at abuja only one robber was killed. They need to start dealing with u lot that post fake news
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Superjazz: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It’s not a competition.
D guy no dey any america he is typing out of covid-19 induced lockdown hunger please ignore him grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK / NSCDC Arrests 13 Vandals Arrested In Akwa Ibom / How I Was Lost N154,000 To Telegram Bitcoin Escrow Group Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.