Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men (7962 Views)

CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) / Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Superjazz: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:

BROS, You now STAY AWAKE in Nigeria, monitoring the antics of bandits.
Yet you call the United States, names.

Now you see that it's not easy to secure a city.
U mocked me in one THREAD, when I told you how I ran out of Nigeria because of serial ROBBERIES.
I wish you knew how those IDIOTS tormented me in Nigeria.
Anyway, I wish U Safety, Long Life, Peace and Tranquility in your NIGHT WATCH .
Never knew you could ask for security back up.

When an AMERICAN PRESIDENT once said that when you feed someone through Jobs and engagements, you have saved a bullet, AFRICANS thought he was daydreaming.

Now I sleep with all my 5 SENSES shut down
Stop dey dreaming about amerika make hunger no kill you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by weyreypey: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Wa gbayi.

I really came back because I was done. And god blessed me that I was in a position to take the financial hit. But I’m in a much better place now and living my life.

May our blessings find us wherever we may be.
Oga you didn't respond to the "lock and load"
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by spiralwedge(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Azmanaty:
Extra judicial killing. The whole world should be seeing the sort of animals Nigeria keeps as Police officers. Shooting and killing someone that u have neutralized. Its a pity.

I dont support robbbery, neither do I support murder.

We know your type. I actually came looking for suspect armed robber on this thread and it's so easy to spot you.

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Azmanaty: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
spiralwedge:

We know your type. I actually came looking for suspect armed robber on this thread and it's so easy to spot you.

It takes a robber to spot a robber. It seems u took after ur father..
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by spiralwedge(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

It takes a robber to spot a robber. It seems I took after my father..

Your day is near, you will soon be wasted. You can't make it beyond this month. Armed robbers like you don't live long.

2 Likes

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by Azmanaty: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
spiralwedge:

Your day is near, you will soon be wasted. You can't make it beyond this month. Armed robbers like you don't live long.

Your father taught me how to steal. U mean he didnt teach u? He will still do that. Just calm down
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by aimmoney9: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Yemike:
I don't understand why the police have to shoot the one he dragged undecided Despite his colleagues telling him not to waste his bullet.

Why not interrogate him first then let the court decide the mofo's fate? He might give in valuable information.

Thumbs up to our police force they did a good job.
HIS COLLEAGUES SAID ONE IS OKAY MEANING ONE BULLET TO THE HEAD IS OKAY AND HAVING ONLY ONE
OF THEM ALIVE TO INTERROGATE IS OKAY.
THIS WILL SERVE AS DETERRENT

1 Like

Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by fafambo: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Or11:
Did that police officer just shoot an unarmed man? shocked
no he didn't shoot him, he only bought sharwama and icecream for him,look well u see it.Haba! Nigerian police is professional in discharging their duties,in fact they are the best in the world in terms of policing. SEE QUESHION
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by fafambo: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
awesomely:
Guns don't kill people.

People kill people.
says by DMX, oh u remind me of the late aaliyah.indomie generations stay off
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by kontalonsmith(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yemike:
I don't understand why the police have to shoot the one he dragged undecided Despite his colleagues telling him not to waste his bullet.

Why not interrogate him first then let the court decide the mofo's fate? He might give in valuable information.

Thumbs up to our police force they did a good job.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by KingNom(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chai, thank God for police
Re: Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men by babadigu(m): 3:56am On Apr 28, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK / NSCDC Arrests 13 Vandals Arrested In Akwa Ibom / How I Was Lost N154,000 To Telegram Bitcoin Escrow Group Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.