Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage (42859 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by EBMedia: 2:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Steve Thompson, the estranged husband of Sandra Iheuwa, one of Ubi Franklin's baby mamas, has revealed why his marriage to Sandra ended after just 5 months, IgbereTV reports.

Steve said he wasted 45 million Naira to marry Sandra only to discover that Sandra "married for social media, not for the home."

He added that Sandra fights everyone, including his family members and constantly reminds him that she's an American and tells him that he married her to get "Green card".

He said his marriage can no longer work because of Sandra's "too much use of social media."

He also said that no man can marry Sandra.

He added that she threatened that she knows bloggers and will tarnish his image on blogs if he ends things.

He also alleged that "she leaves the whole place dirty".

This is Steve Thompson's second marriage to crash and he has revealed that he will now focus on his business.

Sandra is heavily pregnant with the couple's first child. Sandra also has other kids with other men, including a daughter she shares with Ubi Franklin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYhkQKAB69a/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I have to make a statement and this will be the first and the last ,
My marriage with Sandra can not work again because of her too much use of Social Media , She doesn't care about the home , She is bragging how she has cooked 3

Truth is , I will not let anyone tarnish my good image , i married a wrong woman that knows how to fight , She is fighting everyone, She even lied that I gave her std, i have been my own for 4 YEARS 00000, NOW JUST 5 MONTHS WAHALA WANT TO KILL MESS eeeee
SHE SAID SHE DEALT WITH HER EX VIA BLOG , THAT SHE WILL DEAL WITH ME TO0041414,
I moved her things my self immediately she left for the village, her stuff is at my Sister's place in Phase 1, SHE DID NOT MOVE OUT, I MOVED HER BEFORE HER WAHALA KILLS ME AND TOLD THE ESTATE GATE NOT TO LET HER IN
Enjoy your Sunday ®eeeee View all 467 comments iam_nekkyb But u told us u have found love? bitcoin_chief This was too sudden

I wasted N45 million Marrying someone I dont even know

Everyday i will not hear word , I'm an American I'm an American • • • • • I know you married me for Green card bla bla bla , Do You need Green card to live in Lekki Please give it to your next Husband and I don't want

This is my Second marriage , right now I will focus on business

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by EBMedia: 2:18am On Jan 10, 2022
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by darocha1: 2:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Abeg na school fees we d'y find... Leave us alone with your tori

239 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by doggedfighter(f): 2:46am On Jan 10, 2022
You want to marry an American at all cost.

Was she not into social media before you married her?

You needed a woman that brings green card to the table.

Only that she refused to place it on the table for you to grab?

Did I read 45mil to marry her?

And now she leaves everywhere dirty. grin grin

Enjoy.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 2:47am On Jan 10, 2022
Lol why do they look alike

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by bewla(m): 3:04am On Jan 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Most of

Enjoy.
most of them na free bird them no want cage

So how you go take husband them

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by eazzzy1(m): 3:21am On Jan 10, 2022
You saw someone dragging her ex all over social media, your sense didn't tell you such woman had no shame? she probably heaped all the blames on her ex and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker. You thought you could change her as the messiah that you are. Take your L in peace orobo.

318 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41am On Jan 10, 2022
All these adult kids that keep bringing their private life to social media tho...
Still trying to understand why people do that nonsense.. undecided

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:01am On Jan 10, 2022
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

You don't test the ego of a man.
Not a Nigerian man at that, except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…

596 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:
If you keep picking wrong men, then you are a problem. While it might be convenient for you to blame men, you need to enter your quiet place and ask “WHY ALWAYS ME?”

She is heavily pregnant and it would make it the fourth child for a different man. I mean, this lady has four kids for four different men. Two crackheads in America, 1 for Ubi and she is carrying the fourth for Steve.

What would kill a lot of the new generation WIVES is trying to prove to the public that their husbands are modern and tolerant of every bullshit. It is the same demon that is making Janemena keep twerking to prove a point. When she should have retired long ago or at worst, after the Kpokpogarri saga.

Not a Nigerian man at that.
Except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, you don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

You found a man that took you with your three kids and rather than put your head down, your concern is peppering Ubi. Ubi said no man will ever marry you, so you have to rub it in his face every day. Zukwanuike, no way!

Everyday you are fighting with Ubi ONLINE. Any woman (or man) that drags their EX and father of their kids in public is a cantankerous one. One that should be avoided. Some couples separate and tell you IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCE. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid for the honour of both parties. Not forgetting the kids that would grow to read this nonsense.

The exact problem with lots of single mothers and divorcees - No introspection. No upgrade. No repentance. Just a thirst to prove to their EX that they have been able to clinch another man.

If she has sense, she should try to fix this one. If not, she can stay there and join Tonto in KINGSHIP. Wisdom is profitable to direct…

Much sense.

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by HacheNoire: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2022
You see fire and still nose dived

May be your 3rd wife will be Mercy Eke or Toke Makinwa!

Men without brains! I don’t blame the dullard you married, I blame your foolishness that was not to decide the glaring foolishness

Only from the way she was barking like a dog on heat, during her conflict with Ubi Franklin, you know this is just a fvck material and not a wife

But your damn dirty foolishness blinded your eye, forgetting that, what goes around, comes around.

2nd marriage? You want to chill with the big girls?

It always end in premium tears!

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by peacefuldude(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Except you have where you tied him. In the absence of that, you don’t subject your marriage to constant pressure and ridicule.

Shut the hell up,so the man is Saint obi akwaya ,do you live with them to know who is wrong or right or you just want to show solidarity to guys and get likes,any way we know as e dey go down when Una they find husband enjoy the likes.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by dollytino4real(f): 5:36am On Jan 10, 2022
y bring it here? go to her family n get ur money back

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by daddytime(m): 5:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Marriages are heavily marred these days..

That's just the way it is, things will never be the same...

May God help us in making the right choices going forward.

Patronize us below...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Peace081: 5:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Let's hear from Sandra first before we'll conclude things

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by iamyemiakins(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2022
Steve said he wasted 45 million Naira to marry Sandra only to discover that Sandra "married for social media, not for the home."
Who spends #45Million to marry a hoe undecided

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by HarunaWest(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2022
pocohantas:

So you could write all of these?
Nawa oo..Feminism don dey comot your body small small.
Hallelujah.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by missjekyll: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Was she not into social media before you married her?

You needed a woman that brings green card to the table.

Only that she refused to place it on the table for you to grab?

Did I read 45mil to marry her?

And now she leaves everywhere dirty. grin grin

Enjoy.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Some men ehn, you saw that she had several children with several men, yet you choose to spend your 45m unwisely.

Marriage no get formula but then you too gat use your head

I see he is no longer a SIMPle man

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by tillaman(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2022
shocked
Marriage is not for everyone but oga we won’t conclude yet until we hear her side of the story because this is your second marriage so you might actually be the problem here
IJS

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Timoleon(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Sandra is a toxic woman that men who want a quiet family life should avoid which brings us to the question that despite Sandra’s antecedents with her ex, especially the messiness of it, why a self respecting man go use him hand go carry wahala put for house?

Sandra is not news to divorce, neither are you. We move abeg.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Lattop1(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Broda wey mumu grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Gistville: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Marriages are under a lot of fire these days
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by EXLOVER(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Nairaland mod and boredom, themselves carry nonsense matter for head. Ubi Franklin wife matter na una carry for head.

So you expect a highly intellectual man like me to be reading this.

Most people are the cause of their marriage fairlure, tow tow sweet nor mean say the woman character for marriage go sweet, gbola sweet nor mean say the man character for marriage go sweet. Imagine you coming to say you wasted 45million to marry someone you don't even know. You just jump into marriage because of sex, without even studying and making proper research on your spouse.

I have discarded some many girls i have dated with sweet pvssy, because of their character, it was a hard decision. I'm single, most people keeps complaining I'm still single at my age, so many girls out there but the wife among them is few

Thinktwicemybro:

Keep looking for Mrs perfect, old age go finish you.

Is better i spend time to look for my Mrs Perfect than to spend 45 million for marriage, then marriage end 5 months later. Nor be mumu be that?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Happy birthday to her grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Shebi na you wan marry slay queen. Why is he ranting as if he no enjoy her toto Wella. His first marriage na slay queen. 2nd marriage too na professional slay queen that has mothered many children for different men. He has not learnt his lesson.
As for Sandra maybe her hobby is just to jump from dick to dick because she has American green card as pass sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Hmm, na wa. Their wahala
Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by Baawaa(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Second hand things no dey last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage by bigdammyj: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction / New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.