Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? (994 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? by Mrcaregiver: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
The book of Enoch among many other books were not Included in the bible eventhough it presented important stories and events about the fallen angels, how they taught people about some hidden knowledge etc

I'm just being curious here as to why it wasn't included In the books of the bible
Why was it forbidden?
Re: Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? by seunlayi(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Let us keep utilising what we learnt from the books included in the currect bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? by Emmanuelcann: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
The 66 books in the Bible were not included randomly. The author of the Bible is the Holy spirit and at the same time there were many other fake books purportedly written by the Apostles or other early Christians that failed to pass the tests for inclusion as holy scriptures. The topic is quite lengthy to discuss here but 2Timothy 3:16 is apposite here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? by kalufelix(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
The bible was censored for consumer protection...the excluded books aren't particularly forbidden they are just not very suitable for regular users..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
The Catholic chruch decided that.

Then came King James.

1 Like

Re: Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? by Mrcaregiver: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
The 66 books in the Bible were not included randomly. The author of the Bible is the Holy spirit and at the same time there were many other fake books purportedly written by the Apostles or other early Christians that failed to pass the tests for inclusion as holy scriptures. The topic is quite lengthy to discuss here but 2Timothy 3:16 is apposite here.

Ok. I get your point
I'm only wondering why the book of Jude 1 vs 14 quoted the book of Enoch
Shouldn't it be considered a book in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? by Mrcaregiver: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2020
kalufelix:
The bible was censored for consumer protection...the excluded books aren't particularly forbidden they are just not very suitable for regular users..

Hmmmm...
Any proof to buttress the point that "they are just not suitable for regular users"...
Re: Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? by MuttleyLaff: 2:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Mrcaregiver:
The book of Enoch among many other books were not Included in the bible eventhough it presented important stories and events about the fallen angels, how they taught people about some hidden knowledge etc

I'm just being curious here as to why it wasn't included In the books of the bible
Why was it forbidden?

kalufelix:

Mrcaregiver:
Hmmmm...
Any proof to buttress the point that "they are just not suitable for regular users"...

MuttleyLaff:
"The book of Enoch writing are referenced in the Bible by Peter and Jude not as a form of endorsing it but actually the mentioned parts of the book of Enoch in their letters was done to demystify to stories of angels impregnating human beings myths and stories that were going the rounds in and around that time.

Jude and Peter scolded people believing this story and even charged them of slandering the angels, further saying even fellow angels wouldn't think of slandering angels of what they are accused of.

I too, aside the good book, read the bad and ugly books, but that Book of Enoch, is one nasty piece of work, that you literally do a SMH every now and then, when reading it. No wonder, Paul too, aside Jude and Peter, warned against all these Jewish myths like including this one, doing the rounds back then and still does today.
"
- Re: Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? by MuttleyLaff: 1:04pm On Feb 16 2019

"... It is true you believe that The Book Of Enoch was written by Enoch, the one who was seven generations from Adam? You want the Book of Enoch to be true so bad but its not and you cant get over that..."
- Re: Witchcraft And Homosexuality Are Like A Set Of Twin by MuttleyLaff: 7:18am On May 02 2019

You'll retch up if you read the book. I honestly didn't want to gate crash or pooh pooh the Book of Enoch party going on here. I was enjoying reading all the five-star ratings given by the various very enthusiastic and/or passionate lovers of the book.

It might not be demonic but it certainly is a disgracefully bad and unpleasant work of fiction, that immediately gives one a feeling of embarrassment and awkwardness when reading the book and others in same category as it is.

It is one of those non-canonical book and rightly so it should be a non-canonical book because it is a falsely attributed book of Enoch. There is no existing, real or genuine book of Enoch. All thats out there are frauds

"Don't pay any attention to any of those senseless Jewish stories and human commands (i.e. shouldn't pay attention to Jewish myths or fables)
These are made up by people who won't obey the truth.
"
- Titus 1:14

Nobi today yansh, don tay, for fowl back. Senseless Jewish stories, Jewish myths and/or Jewish fables, have been around, and they revolved around fantasies, that goes, as far back or as early as Genesis 6, culminating in slanderous claims with angels roped in and so there, why in Titus 1:14 above, Paul was advising Timothy, to sternly correct believers on these senseless Jewish stories, Jewish myths and/or Jewish fables.

Jude, parroting Peter, mentioning a section of the book of Enoch at verse 14, wasn't as a form of endorsement, but rather he was debunking a myth and at same time, lambasting those who believe the senseless Jewish stories, Jewish myths and/or Jewish fables. Read Jude contextually to get a proper handle of this and make sure you read Jude contextually without the mistranslated parts.

"It is because you are a confirmed and bonafide bible illiterate, you are way behind and dont measure up to 2 Timothy 2:15 in any shape or form, is why you think I am full of inconsistencies. If you are asked to state what and where I am alledged to be inconsistent, you will begin to stammer and be chomping teeth

You avoid answering questions because you know you will be pinned down and get being exposed. It is as simple as that. You are nothing than a paper tiger, huffing and puffing. I have and easily eat people like you with breakfast

Would you believe it that this guy believes that The Book Of Enoch was written by Enoch, the one who was seven generations from Adam? You want the Book of Enoch to be true so bad but its not and you cant get over that, so refuse to answer the question and resort to introducing some unrelated, unconnected and totally different homosexuality subject

Do you also believe in the Infancy Gospel of Thomas too? Another Gnostic book? I was just about bringing the bird out of the pocket and havent even started proper questioning you about the Book of Enoch before you developed cold feet, cat got your tongue and so clamping up.

- Re: Witchcraft And Homosexuality Are Like A Set Of Twin. by MuttleyLaff: 9:51pm On Apr 28 2019

Let me remind you, of one of the many fascinating and interesting narratives, that you read in the Book of Enoch

"1And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son.
2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright.
3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness.
4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah.
5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious.
6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth.
7. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee that thou mayest go to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling-place is amongst the angels.'
8. And when Methuselah heard the words of his son, he came to me to the ends of the earth; for he had heard that I was there, and he cried aloud, and I heard his voice and I came to him. And 1 said unto him: 'Behold, here am I, my son, wherefore hast thou come to me?'
9. And he answered and said: 'Because of a great cause of anxiety have I come to thee, and because of a disturbing vision have I approached.
10. And now, my father, hear me: unto Lamech my son there hath been born a son, the like of whom there is none, and his nature is not like man's nature, and the colour of his body is whiter than snow and redder than the bloom of a rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool, and his eyes are like the rays of the sun, and he opened his eyes and thereupon lighted up the whole house.
11. And he arose in the hands of the midwife, and opened his mouth and blessed the Lord of heaven.
12. And his father Lamech became afraid and fled to me, and did not believe that he was sprung from him, but that he was in the likeness of the angels of heaven; and behold I have come to thee that thou mayest make known to me the truth.'
13. And I, Enoch, answered and said unto him: 'The Lord will do a new thing on the earth, and this I have already seen in a vision, and make known to thee that in the generation of my father Jared some of the angels of heaven transgressed the word of the Lord.
14. And behold they commit sin and transgress the law, and have united themselves with women and commit sin with them, and have married some of them, and have begot children by them.
15. Yea, there shall come a great destruction over the whole earth, and there shall be a deluge and a great destruction for one year.
16. And this son who has been born unto you shall be left on the earth, and his three children shall be saved with him: when all mankind that are on the earth shall die [he and his sons shall be saved].
17. And they shall produce on the earth giants not according to the spirit, but according to the flesh, and there shall be a great punishment on the earth, and the earth shall be cleansed from all impurity.
18. And now make known to thy son Lamech that he who has been born is in truth his son, and call his name Noah; for he shall be left to you, and he and his sons shall be saved from the destruction, which shall come upon the earth on account of all the sin and all the unrighteousness, which shall be consummated on the earth in his days.
19. And after that there shall be still more unrighteousness than that which was first consummated on the earth; for I know the mysteries of the holy ones; for He, the Lord, has showed me and informed me, and I have read (them) in the heavenly tablets.
- Book of Enoch 106:1-19
"
- Re: Witchcraft And Homosexuality Are Like A Set Of Twin. by MuttleyLaff: 9:51pm On Apr 28 2019

The book of Enoch and other variants of it, are best flushed down the toilet, where they belong. If you start, you won't last five minutes into reading the book, before you'll shove it away, from finding the content, being ludicrous and a waste of even idle time.
Don't allow anyone to deceive and mislead you. The Book of Enoch is a perfected work and good art of reverse engineering. You can take this info to the bank.

As for the BoE, Book of Enoch, it wont make me comfortable, to wipe my bum with it, but I sure, wouldnt hesistate using it, in the absence of readily available toilet tissue paper.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Chat With Bigcowhorn Only. / Targeted Individuals - How To Fight Demonic Attacks / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach Against Sin/corruption/immorality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.