Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! (7034 Views)

PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ Papa Browne,
Thank you very much.leave all these ranters to continue disturbing.
As a serving corper and presiding officer at oviri-okpe, dpp won at my both with 60 votes compared to pdp's 12 but at the booths of my colleagues, the margin was not wide. Did anyone really believe ogboru will win outside urhobo speaking areas?
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by sochan: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
@Aisha2,

Voting in Delta state is far different from what is obtained in the North, so you are not comparing like with like. Why was the election annulled in the first place. We are taking about serious and I mean serious election malpractice (Guns and co). But we will see.

Uduaghan is not a popular man, and has not done well for the state. His ways are wicked and has in not brought peace to our state. There is no way that a man with extreme history of corruption and fraud can be seen as a good thing. This is a very sad day for Delta state, sad day for democracy and sad day for all Nigerians.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
I believe that power of incumbency is being used in all elections that have been conducted in Nigeria since 2003 and every party that rules, be at national, state or local level is guilty of this. All Nigerians politicians are the same but only operating under different party names. Just see the way they are cross carpeting, senators, reps, honourables, govs, ministers, etc. What do you think made Dora Akunyili dump PDP when she wanted to pick her form for the senate seat? Because she wants to benefit from the power of incumbency in her state in order to guarantee her success during general election and she is your role model!
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by 9ja4eva: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
So does the thief stay for another 4 years?
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by sochan: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
well we hear till April.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Ericology(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2011
careytommy:

@ Papa Browne,
As a serving corper and presiding officer at oviri-okpe, dpp won at my both with 60 votes compared to pdp's 12 but at the booths of my colleagues, the margin was not wide. Did anyone really believe ogboru will win outside urhobo speaking areas?

God bless you, Check my earlier post on page 2
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
careytommy:

@ Papa Browne,

Besides, do people really know how hard and vigorously the PDP and Uduaghan campaigned and dolled out "cheddar'' in Delta state?  In fact, the surprise would have been if Ogboru had won the election.

aisha2:

Papabrowne is right, was in the campaign team of AC during the FCT elections, we spent so much time campaigning in the urban center and less time in th satelite towns, on election day all the city people stayed in doors, INEC officials in Asokoro were ssleeping but go to nyanya and see voters, PDP beat us to a pulp because of votes from Nyanya, karu, kubuwa, dutse, gwagwa and karimo. City pple have too much at stake, they will be sitting and psoting comments on facebook andnairaland on how d elections are already rigged, violence etc, the man in nyanya who has collected N500 from PDP will deligently go out and vote. the Only time urban folks in my area came to vote was in 2007, and ANPP won all the seats in FCT even though the elections were upturned, in my area, we stayed till 7 pm and counted the votes infact 3 people went and brought thier cars put the headlights on so the votes could be counted. when people participate, the probabilty of rigging is less

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by sochan: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2011
did anyone really believe that Uduaghan would win with out dashing out our states money and bags of Garri? would any sane person truly declare that the elections in delta state were good?
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by fredrick56: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
mashmir entertainment has officially released a new social network for female models in nigeria the website is www.mbfpcshow.com and its features are free online chat,monthly payment to top three most rated members,unlimited photos upload,connection with other members social networking and also a means to express themselves, so all young aspiring and interested models/photogenic ladies can use this platform as a means of projecting and showcasing themselves, interested companies and advetising medias in search of hot photogenic ladies can as well rely on the platform for scouting and selection, www.mbfpcshow.com is made in nigeria and has plans to expland globally,

Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by ovo4u(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
JOKYTECH:

@ovo4u
y u dey vex like this na, u b my own brother(oniovo me) oh, no vex again eh, the thing b say Ogboru wan form oga, him own na to disappear and reappear, make una advise am make e sidon watch him state dis time instead of tullaing  shocked cool shocked grin

Sister i just dey vex becos of our leaders,they have fail us too many time and they keep promising more and that what i hate hearing this days.I am not against Uduaghan as person or his tribe, but all we want is that let people choose who they want to govern them and not imposing yourself on people like military rule, this is democracy and we are in the 21th (oniovo me, dis people are killing us, Nigeria can really be a great Nation.It just this self interested people that don't want it to happen)

Nigeria will start to be better when there is true Democracy because if you don't perfume, no body will vote you for second term.So tell me or some should tell me when changes is coming to this sick Nation when we can't do free and fair election.On the other hand, if it was free and fair and peaceful election and Uduaghan win,i will be so grateful for him too,but not rigging because we are not blind.

And as for Ogboru who you said is supposed to sit his his state and watch the way things goes,then i will like to add to that line that every man has his own daily challenges, because he is a business man and he still need to work for his money and not like the Thief Ibiro to uduaghan  people.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2011
I think PDP must lose at every election in Nigeria before we can describe an election as free and fair. PDP might be performing badly as a party that controls our economy, but they still exist as a party with largest or second largest supporters in most states of the federation. In most elections, it's either they come first or second. Opposition can not always win before we can say an election is free and fair in Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Ericology(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
maasoap:

I think PDP must lose at every election in Nigeria before we can describe an election as free and fair. PDP might be performing badly as a party that controls our economy, but they still exist as a party with largest or second largest supporters in most states of the federation. In most elections, it's either they come first or second. Opposition can not always win before we can say an election is free and fair in Nigeria.

E go better for you, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Rivers, Cross River and a handful of states will definitely reelect their govs under PDP in a free and fair election, A free and fair election is nt only when the ruling party loses,
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by GBVAL: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2011
I dont know why good preople of great Naija are surprised at the result? Circumstances & reasons that led to this re-run is totally different from that of other states like Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun etc. where PDP govs were sent packing. Am not on PDP side but its obvious PDP still have majority mandate in Delta for now, going by the available result! May be the story will change for better in the next election only God knows. Let us patiently wait for INEC to announce PDP Uduagan as winner, He will be the first Gov to use approximately 8yrs as single term? Nigeria Democracy? God Please, look down and Have Mercy on the poor masses, do something new in our political circles asap!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Ericology(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
GBVAL:

I dont know why good preople of great Naija are surprised at the result? Circumstances & reasons that led to this re-run is totally different from that of other states like Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun etc. where PDP govs were sent packing. Am not on PDP side but its obvious PDP still have majority mandate in Delta for now, going by the available result! May be the story will change for better in the next election only God knows. Let us patiently wait for INEC to announce PDP Uduagan as winner, He will be the first Gov to use approximately 8yrs as single term? Nigeria Democracy? God Please, look down and Have Mercy on the poor masses, do something new in our political circles asap!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hes leaving 2015, if Ogboru had won,, he wld have been there for 8yrs but Uduaghans win wld be a validation of his first time and not a new election
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Vigilante: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
There should be a run-off. With 25 L.G.A results released, PDP has 14 and DPP has 11. No one has two third yet
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by oseiwe(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2011
The election was, I reserve my comments cos wat I saw was something else from dat on tv. Both parties doled out money but DPP no get REGISTERED voters dats why
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Omooba77: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
PDP has won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by carin4u: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
Dr Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan has just been declared the WINNER.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Donmeca(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ericology:

No  hes leaving 2015,  if Ogboru had won,,  he wld have been there for 8yrs but Uduaghans win wld be a validation of his first time and not a new election

Ericology, how can u make d above statement? When d court said that there was no election in Delta State in 2007, does it not mean that Uduaghan was never elected? If so, he is about to start his first tenure as a governor. He can only hand over in 2015 based on his "church mind" and agreement he has with the other powers that be. . .may be some ethnic nationalities but not because he completes his eight year tenure by 2015.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by flexxydan: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2011
New year promo snd bulksms 1000 units @3k, snd ova 1k fone nums oda services available call 08059213549,ping 254F057E,kindly forward,buz only!
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by tonardo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2011
where is AC, PDP una 2 much.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2011
^Ac is in lagos, osun, ekiti and Edo. waiting to take over ogun& oyo
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
I am neither PDP nor DPP but my concern is, if NIGERIA will ever get it right in everything she do.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by donobi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2011
U guys that are critisicing PDP are not being truthfull, PDP has structure in every wards in Delta and has being in power for morethan 11yrs, u cant change that with DPP that has not stayed up to 2yrs in the state and no single local government of its own. Its time for Dpp to work and ogboru should remain in the party and in the state.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Kajiang02(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
THERE WILL B PROBLEMS IN DELTA STATE as INEC has totally failed on this in announcing Uduaghan(idiot) winner.
There's no hw on earth wil Uduaghan triumph over OGBORU in a fair election.
This has totally dampened d trust i hd for GEJ.
UDUAGHAN shld neva b allowd to rule.
OGBORU is d man for d pple
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by Limaoscar: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

What was Ogboru thinking. The last victory won was keeping Uduaghan out of office for ermm,  2months?

No one, I repeat, no one engages PDP Ltd in nigeria without a revolutionary strategy. Most of the voters and INEC officials may  have been bought-over long time by the incumbent party before the formality of a run-off election.

Ogboru, try well, well next time you hear. For now, take a break go eat dry fish banga soup with starch cheesy
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by myforumid3: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
Its a pity, a big one indeed.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by cliffoni: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2011
The election was manipulated in favor of pdp.Shame on Jonatha,Jega and pdp.There is going to be chaos in Delta State that I promise the pdp.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by sochan: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
Lets see what happens in the next few days
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by stineb1: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
@Honeric 01, it appears you dont have any idea on political matters.If option A4 is adopted in a country like Nigeria at this time, people like you will not be bold enough to come out and vote, because of Fear of the unknown.
I am begining to get pissed up with some childish analysis on NL post, most especially topics related to politics.Some folks have just grown a hatred on anything related to PDP, forgeting that it is not every PDP rep that is corrupt.I the same vain,members of other political parties are not saints.
Lets stop party sentiments and think of how to move our great country forward.Nigeria will be great someday,and those of you that have given up will be disapointed. GEJ FOR 2011
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by honeric01(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^^^

Speak for yourself please, everyone is no coward bro.
Re: Pdp Is Leading In Delta Re-run Election Again! by myforumid3: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
stine b:

@Honeric 01, it appears you dont have any idea on political matters.If option A4 is adopted in a country like Nigeria at this time, people like you will not be bold enough to come out and vote, because of Fear of the unknown.
I am begining to get pissed up with some childish analysis on NL post, most especially topics related to politics.Some folks have just grown a hatred on anything related to PDP, forgeting that it is not every PDP rep that is corrupt.I the same vain,members of other political parties are not saints.
Lets stop party sentiments and think of how to move our great country forward.Nigeria will be great someday,and those of you that have given up will be disapointed. GEJ FOR 2011
pity u think the bolded will happen with wat just happen in delta and with daft people like uduaghan and other pdp crooks,
I weep for m.u.m.u like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Need For The Capital Of Delta To Be Moved To Warri From Asaba. / IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News / How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.