Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam (4698 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 08, 2007
Are you burning with the "peaceful" noah's ark of islam?

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 08, 2007
dhim·wit (dmwt ) - A non-Muslim member of a free society that abets the stated cause of Islamic domination with remarkable gullibility or guile. A dhimwit is always quick to extend sympathy to the very enemy that would take away his or her own freedom (or life) if given the opportunity.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by nossycheek(f): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2007
Lol, David, Telly B, Babyosisi & others, you have said it all. I was about replying nyabinghi's posts when I saw your marvelous responses.

It is right to let them know the truth, about what the qur'an teaches in case they pretend not to know cool
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2007
nyabinghi:

guys,

I need not be scared of dealing with you guys, all i want to tell you religious bigots is to get your facts straight before emptying rubbish on the thread. Where was jesus when the Americans were being punished via sept 11. How come Your pastors now celebrate homosexualism even to the point of ordaining homosexuals. how about Benny hinn's swindling by your pentecostal leaders here in Nigeria. i want to also mention the case of Rev. King, jimmy Swaggart and his prostitutes, the korean pastor of Oct 1992 fame and countless christian leaders who possessed christ . Should i mention Rev. Betrand Aristide who looted his countries wealth or the fake healings by your jesus inspired leaders. The lis is Endless.
they call me lord but on that day i will deny them evil doers. You need not believe me if i was once a christian, i found out christianty is more like a glorified form of worshipping belzebuul.
islam is noah's ark of today embark on it and be saved.Nuff said.

Can someone please tell me who is developing a cold feet here. undecided
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by dinnerm(f): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2007
yeah,cos the muslims keep decieving themselves and me,am tired of sounding the truth and answering their foolish questions.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2007
I no fit laugh again!  grin

nossycheek:

Lol, David, Telly B, Babyosisi & others, you have said it all. I was about replying nyabinghi's posts when I saw your marvelous responses.

It is right to let them know the truth, about what the qur'an teaches in case they pretend not to know cool

You took it right out of my mouth!

@mrpataks,  lol. . . we now have to make guesses at who was developing cold feet.  grin

@nyabinghi, you just can't keep passing off literary fart and holding your nose while pretending you're sniffing arabain perfume. Go dig the facts first before asking if others are developing cold sweat feet! grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Iman3(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2007
Getting worked up?  How about the fact that you can convert from Christianity to Islam in any Christian nation but not vice versa in many Muslim nations?

Or the fact that you can debate openly,without fear ,the fundamental tenets of Christianity but can't do same with Islam in Muslim nations.Is there a contemporary Christian equivalent of the Muhammed cartoon,Salman Rushdie,Theo Van Gogh,e.t.c?
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
bari_kade:

@mrpataks, lol. . . we now have to make guesses at who was developing cold feet. grin

@nyabinghi, you just can't keep passing off literary fart and holding your nose while pretending you're sniffing arabain perfume. Go dig the facts first before asking if others are developing cold sweat feet! grin

hehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This all getting too hilarious for me! Bari_kade, you are just too much kai!

At first I thought this was a jocular self abnegation from nyabinghi, but it is more than that!

@ Telly B, Davidylan, Babyosisi, Nossycheek and the rest. . . . . . .
You guys will have to go open an anti-Islamic college oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice work here!

@ Mukina2,
grin grin grin grin grin The terrorist tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ market boy pataki grin grin grin

i see you wont let me be tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by gbadex1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
hehehehe. . . . mrpataki's such a bad mutha! cheesy

pataki, wata gwan?! which wan be ya own with muki-ladun? cheesy

@mukiladun,

lol, don't get worked up over mrpataks, or are ya developing cold feet? cheesy cheesy
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2007
Gbade what is ladun? undecided

leave market boy pataki he cant leave me alone tongue tongue angry tongue
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
gbade. x:

hehehehe. . . . mrpataki's such a bad mutha! cheesy

pataki, wata gwan?! which wan be ya own with muki-ladun? cheesy

@mukiladun,

lol, don't get worked up over mrpataks, or are ya developing cold feet? cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ogbeni Gbade.x, No make me blow for here abeg! Muki-ladun grin grin don promise me hell embarassed embarassed I never even start with her yet.

Hows the Rev doing? Wont be surprised to see him on the streets of London selling his Akara and Agege bread.

Bless up Brother.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2007
mrpataki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ogbeni Gbade.x, No make me blow for here abeg! Muki-ladun grin grin don promise me hell embarassed embarassed I never even start with her yet.

Hows the Rev doing? Wont be surprised to see him on the streets of London selling his Akara and Agege bread.

Bless up Brother.

mad rantings of a professional stalker embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2007
mukina2:

mad rantings of a professional stalker embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

So soon you are already developing a cold feet? undecided undecided
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
mrpataki:

So soon you are already developing a cold feet? undecided undecided

cold feet over who? angry tongue tongue

leave me alone .muki and pataki do not mix .they are oil and water angry tongue grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by gbadex1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ mrpataki:

omo men, i dey o! cheesy muki muki is in for some!

As for the good ol' Rev, last i heard of him, he took up a part-time Aboki job at Buckingham Palace cheesy ! He does the night shift, so in the morning/afternoon he sells puff-puff, akara, and Agege bread up in London! cheesy

@ mukina:

lol, don't mind me. "ladun" in Yoruba literally translates to "sweetens" or connotes sweetness. Ladun's the shortened form of "ni adun" i.e. has sweetness tongue.

Now that's some sweetness for your soul ! cheesy tongue
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2007
lol. .gbade good grin cheesy i knew you wont be like market boy pataki tongue
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by gbadex1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
Lol, i love it when both of ya go at each other. . . reminds me of Looney Tunes and those wacky cartoons back in the day cheesy
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
gbade. x:

@ mrpataki:

omo men, i dey o! cheesy muki muki is in for some!

As for the good ol' Rev, last i heard of him, he took up a part-time Aboki job at Buckingham Palace cheesy ! He does the night shift, so in the morning/afternoon he sells puff-puff, akara, and Agege bread up in London! cheesy

@ mukina:

lol, don't mind me. "ladun" in Yoruba literally translates to "sweetens" or connotes sweetness. Ladun's the shortened form of "ni adun" i.e. has sweetness tongue.

Now that's some sweetness for your soul ! cheesy tongue

LMAO!!!! Heard those Aboki at Buckingham palace are castrated fellows~ grin grin

no wonder he exerts so much sexual frustration here and there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Terrorist Muki-ladun grin grin

You asked for it, I will give you in doses. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by gbadex1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
hehe. . .pataks is preparing his arsenal, guaranteed to make you thierry (teary)! cheesy
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by gbadex1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ pataks,

say what? castrated? ROFLMAO!! No wonder dude was all for "Kinky", dude musta regretted not sowing the last of his wild oats before the err. . .chopping off of his err. . .whatchamacallit- family tool, aah that's a better alternative cheesy!
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
market boy .stalker originale tongue tongue

leave mukina alone tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by TellyB(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2007
@mrpataki,

mrpataki:

@ Telly B, Davidylan, Babyosisi, Nossycheek and the rest. . . . . . .
You guys will have to go open an anti-Islamic college oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, we don't want to get 'worked up' because of Islam; lest some people freeze to death from developing cold feet! grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by donnie(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2007
Worked up? Nothing could be farther from the truth. In an ideal society, Islam would not stand the power that is in the gospel of Jesus chirst. Perhaps you are refering to our brothers in Northern Nigeria who are constantly being terrorised by Islamic killers. They might sometimes get worked up.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by TellyB(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2007
Even the originator of the thread seemed to have been worked up for nothing. Any guesses as to his cold feet yet? grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2007
Telly B:

Even the originator of the thread seemed to have been worked up for nothing. Any guesses as to his cold feet yet?  grin

huh? cheesy howdy tongue
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by TellyB(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2007
Ooops! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I forgot she's online and still very much policing me! Got to run now!!
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2007
Telly B:

Ooops!  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

I forgot she's online and still very much policing me! Got to run now!! 

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if you do not stop making me laff .i'll ban you angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by TellyB(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2007
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if you do not stop making me laff .i'll ban you angry grin grin grin grin

Okay, madam muki. I'll take my running shoes outside for now and go practice in the railway tracks. That might as well be a good spot to run in the dark until I'm really worked up!

Em. . . let's see how the race will look like this time:

Oki-dokes! I'm away until you pity me enough to not ban me!! Enjoy! cheesy
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

roflmaoooooo

Telly B! Telly B! Telly B!

how many times did i call you grin grin

abeg e don do
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by TellyB(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2007
^^ * [ lipsrsealed OOoops!! lipsrsealed

she's still online. I made a mistake. . . so back to the railway tracks!!
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2007
Telly B:

^^    * [     lipsrsealed  OOoops!!  lipsrsealed

she's still online. I made a mistake. . . so back to the railway tracks!!

oya stop this now .

i am begging grin e don do grin

punishment is over grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Countries And Prophets. / If God Is Only Good, How Can You Explain These Five Verses? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.