Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam (4688 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam. / German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by nyabinghi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
I noticed that christians on this site just seem to develop cold feet over islam. can i get some reasons why. I need an explanation.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by thesilent1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
can i get some reasons why

are you sure you want an answer to this question? (i only ask based on some of YOUR own posts so far) grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2007
nyabinghi:

I noticed that christians on this site just seem to develop cold feet over islam. can i get some reasons why. I need an explanation.

What's the cold feet over Islam? Is it not rather the other way round about why Muslims have been running away from the Religious section? I noticed that you have several times called out to your own brethren to cease from making their inputs on this motherboard.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by thesilent1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
seems like my question is too late! LOL

nyabinghi,

i tried to help my brother; i really tried. grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Bari

muslims do not run away

we are tired of the same recycled debates .

most of them resort to name calling .especailly in regards to our prophets .
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
nyabinghi:

Come let us reason together. . . . . . . . .

Glad you want to reason here and not just start some baseless topic which some of your muslim plagiarist are well noted for.

Seemingly, I guess your kind consideration of christians developing cold feet bothers on the fact that questions have been asked here and there as to the tenets and principles of Islam which you would have preferred to be kept in your cache, but alas the reverse is the case.

However, we seek for knowledge here, if in the point for our quest for knowledge, we get to reveal some of the bunkum hidden in Islam, I guess honor is left for you to search out the matter. It is the honor of a king to search out a matter.

Rather than throwing stones of aspersions at us.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by thesilent1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
okay, i think i have just hit a brain wave (yeah, not often i know);

is it fair to say that Islam and Christianity are 2 different paths?

nigerians are very passionate people?

and if the answer to both questions above is YES, why do we then wonder when we transfer our zealousness (either negative or positive) to our faith?!?!?!

bottomline is this; as long as we are alive, we (nigerians) and EVERY other nation for that matter will continue to try and fight FOR their god.

PS - this does not make it right, but i hope it sheds some SIMPLE light on the matter (you guys should all know by now i do not like too much essay except where i feel its needed and believe me its NOT needed here)

its like wondering why water and oil do not mix; almost from two different planets
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by nossycheek(f): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
@topic

Is developing cold feet the same as being worked up? Grammar no be my language oh! I need to know
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by thesilent1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
nossycheek

i do not believe you for a second! LOL

cold feet - nervous; me trying bungee jumping for the first time

worked up - angry; horus at seeing a white jesus
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
@mukina2,

How bodi?  smiley

mukina2:

@ Bari

muslims do not run away

we are tired of the same recycled debates .

most of them resort to name calling .especailly in regards to our prophets .

I can understand where you're coming from. But the name-calling is across the board: we are ALL guilty of this in one way or another (that includes me).

However, I'm not applauding that this should be the trend. My problem has been that Muslims play this game quite often (ask nyanbinghi for the recent entries). In as much as we should endeavour to face issues and avoid this petty attitude, why is it that Muslims use this excuse every single time that they have no answers to questions raised?

Christians, inspite of the same event of people calling them names, have continued to discuss issues and not made the name-calling the most important issue. My advise is this: anyone who wants to discuss any topic should not use excuses like this as reason for why they have no answers. I have personally learnt a lot from the inputs that others make, especially because they do not mind the abuses but have kept focused on the topics.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
@thesilent1,

thesilent1:

and if the answer to both questions above is YES, why do we then wonder when we transfer our zealousness (either negative or positive) to our faith?!?!?!

Well, I really don't think it is that simplistic to blame it on whether or not we are Nigerians. There are other people who are as passionate in religious matters, if not more; and people have their different ways of expressing their passion on issues like this.

Remember the cartooning of Muhammad saga and its aftermath? What happened outside Nigeria was more serious than what we read of as occuring within its boundaries as a result. The problem is not many people look at the bigger picture before tataking Nigeria as the rpime example.

What about the Da Vinci Code issue? How many Christians in Nigeria were as demonstrative as those outside? If we only tried to make a more balanced survey about the issues affecting us all, we would realize that there are some other countries whose citizens happen to be more religious than Nigerians. It is all a matter of exprewssing our zeal differently.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by mukina2: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
bari_kade:

@mukina2,

How bodi?  smiley

I can understand where you're coming from. But the name-calling is across the board: we are ALL guilty of this in one way or another (that includes me).

However, I'm not applauding that this should be the trend. My problem has been that Muslims play this game quite often (ask nyanbinghi for the recent entries). In as much as we should endeavour to face issues and avoid this petty attitude, why is it that Muslims use this excuse every single time that they have no answers to questions raised?

Christians, inspite of the same event of people calling them names, have continued to discuss issues and not made the name-calling the most important issue. My advise is this: anyone who wants to discuss any topic should not use excuses like this as reason for why they have no answers. I have personally learnt a lot from the inputs that others make, especially because they do not mind the abuses but have kept focused on the topics.

Bari Kadi am good

i accept that there are  some learned christians here .and i enjoy reading from some, whereas you have  others that cliam to know a lot but sadly put up the same recyled debates and those are irritating and boring .
most of them resort to name calling when they are being ignored by the muslims .i have noticed it a lot .
They use taunts to get muslims to talk and thats not funny .So i think that basically why muslims avoid the religion board cheesy
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by olutomiwa(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
nyabinghi:

cold feet over islam?wot is so SPECIAL about it dat will make any christain 2 develop cold feet or get workd up as u claimd?ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.If you must know some of us write  wot we write cos we strongly beliv that islam is not a rELIGION OF PEACE  as u guys always claim,it has NO RESPECT 4 HUMAN LIVES,it ENSLAVES WOMEN,it does not BELIEVE IN EQUITY AND JUSTICE,its membas see membas of other religions as INFIDELS,some if not most of you bliv in FORCN people into acceptn ur religion and a whole lots more,infact islam is no religion,but  undecided,honestly i dont know wot to call it.The way you and the membas of ur team will react to my post will CERTAINLY PROVE to people  wot i mean.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
@mukina2,

Good to know that you're doing ok.  cheesy

I think to a large extent, you may be right. Even so, I would love to see a situation where people discuss issues and not make the invectives the bigger issues. Cheers.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2007
olutomiwa:

The way you and the membas of your team will react to my post will CERTAINLY PROVE to people  wot i mean.

shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by nyabinghi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
tomiwa,

Christianity has really made women free but what did the world gain from their freedom.
1. prostitution
2. high rate of abortion
3. high suicide rate
4. high rate of divorce
5. High rate of women slaves

most in christian dominated regions.

he who has no sin should cast the first stone

Moeover islam is a complete way of life for whoever wanna adhere to it.

u need some education about islam brother cos i once a christian and i have tasted of the holy hoax that is named christianity.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by olutomiwa(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
nyabinghi:

tomiwa,

Christianity has really made women free but what did the world gain from their freedom.
1. prostitution
2. high rate of abortion
3. high suicide rate
4. high rate of divorce

Moeover islam is a complete way of life for whoever want to adhere to it.

u need some education about islam brother because i once a christian and i have tasted of the holy hoax that is named christianity.
As if it is only christains dat do all wot u claimed,muslim women/men{includn the medical docs} dont, i wonda where u got ALL ur LIES from,thank God you wrote "HE WHO HAS NO SIN SHOULD CAST D FIRST STONE "as 4 u bin a christain b4 i need not 2 wonda why you left,AN ALHAJI GAVE U SOME MONEY{dats wot some rich muslims do} AND MADE U TO SELL YOUR FAITH AND UR FUTURE,[/b]i just hope the money [b]WON,T FINISH.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by thesilent1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
@thesilent1,

Quote from: thesilent1 on Today at 01:54:46 PM

Well, I really don't think it is that simplistic to blame it on whether or not we are Nigerians. There are other people who are as passionate in religious matters, if not more; and people have their different ways of expressing their passion on issues like this.

Remember the cartooning of Muhammad saga and its aftermath? What happened outside Nigeria was more serious than what we read of as occuring within its boundaries as a result. The problem is not many people look at the bigger picture before tataking Nigeria as the rpime example.

What about the Da Vinci Code issue? How many Christians in Nigeria were as demonstrative as those outside? If we only tried to make a more balanced survey about the issues affecting us all, we would realize that there are some other countries whose citizens happen to be more religious than Nigerians. It is all a matter of exprewssing our zeal differently.

and i totally agree with this, but if you noticed i did add this bit to my post as well:

bottomline is this; as long as we are alive, we (nigerians) and EVERY other nation for that matter will continue to try and fight FOR their god.

PS - this does not make it right, but i hope it sheds some SIMPLE light on the matter (you guys should all know by now i do not like too much essay except where i feel its needed and believe me its NOT needed here)

@ nyabinghi

when you asked this question initially, it came across as a genuine and curious question BUT now your replies contradict that geniune position you seemed to have.

the bottom line is we can keep going back and forth playing doctrinal and faith based tennis BUT that will not answer THIS question.

we are different because we believe different things.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2007
@nyabinghi,

nyabinghi:

1. prostitution
2. high rate of abortion
3. high suicide rate
4. high rate of divorce

Such issues did not arise from Christianity. In so-called "Christian" nations of the West (if there's really any such thing), people live in pluralistic societies; and many people who have once been into prostitution have found the power of deliverance from their problems in Jesus Christ. That is the difference.

Islam, rather than seeking to bring people out of their innate problems, have sought to put them to death.

Please, visit the typical Muslim/Islamic countries of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. How much has Islam freed the Muslim women of those countries? The Hudood Laws? The Honour Killings? Are these the instruments of freeing Muslim women from their own male Muslims? Who makes women slaves and reduces their intelligence to half of men?

nyabinghi:

That is another excuse for pretending that these heinous crimes in Islamic countries should be left to go on as the norm!

nyabinghi:

We have seen quite a lot of the "complete way of life" for the suffering Muslim women who are denied their freedom in typical Islamic countries of the Middle East.

nyabinghi:

u need some education about islam brother because i once a christian and i have tasted of the holy hoax that is named christianity.

It is really doubtful that you were once a Christian. Making an empty claim to pepper your vexations isn't going to strengthen your arguments; rather they leave more to be desired than your scholarship suggests. The women who are daily rape victims under Islamic Laws in Pakistan and Afghanistan have much to say about your unholy hoaxes.

If you have actually tasted the reality in Jesus Christ, you will not be so confusing in your inputs.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
olutomiwa:

i just hope the money WON,T FINISH.

Goodness me. . . you guys won't kill me with laughter today!

thesilent1:

and i totally agree with this, but if you noticed i did add this bit to my post as well:

Bless up!  smiley
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by thesilent1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
blessings all round! LOL

you see how nyabinghi has turned this innocent question into a christianity bash?!!?!?!?!?! LOL

we still love you man!!!

PS - the door is still open if you choose to come back (yes, you do have a choice)
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
thesilent1:

you see how nyabinghi has turned this innocent question into a christianity bash?!!?!?!?!?! LOL

Would I have expected anything different? Reading through a few of his previous posts made me realize what he would do next. I actually had my hopes high for him; but alas! undecided
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by nossycheek(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
nyabinghi:

tomiwa,

1. prostitution
2. high rate of abortion
3. high suicide rate
4. high rate of divorce

Na wao, so you have not been reading your qur'an ehn?
1. MO permitted prostitution for the muslim woman provided she does not desire to remain chaste.
2. Abortion is not allowed in Christianity and I doubt if Islam allows it but people practice it irrespective of religion.
3. High suicide rate; now that I know that all the suicide bombers in Iraq and Pakistan are Christians, I will behave differently
4. Islam is the chief whip of divorce. A religion that permits a man to marry as many as his right hand possesses. And also permits divorce beats my imagination. Women easily ask for divorce and off they go to another man and get divorced again after the marriage must have been comsumated. She goes back to the previous husband, marries him, get divorced again. A woman is allowed marry many times as well as the man and so on and on they keep on recycling the thing until they go down with AIDs.
5. There are no worst slave than the muslim woman who cannot even discuss with her grown male child whom are seperated from her at adolescent. A religion that states that her women have 1/2 brains is better imagined.

Need I say more? I am busy right now, will get back to the topic later.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2007
@nossycheek,

nossycheek:

1. MO permitted prostitution for the muslim woman provided she does not desire to remain chaste.
2. Abortion is not allowed in Christianity and I doubt if Islam allows it but people practice it irrespective of religion.
3. High suicide rate; now that I know that all the suicide bombers in Iraq and Pakistan are Christians, I will behave differently
4. Islam is the chief whip of divorce. A religion that permits a man to marry as many as his right hand possesses. And also permits divorce beats my imagination. Women easily ask for divorce and off they go to another man and get divorced again after the marriage must have been comsumated. She goes back to the previous husband, marries him, get divorced again. A woman is allowed marry many times as well as the man and so on and on they keep on recycling the thing until they go down with AIDs.
5. There are no worst slave than the muslim woman who cannot even discuss with her grown male child whom are seperated from her at adolescent. A religion that states that her women have 1/2 brains is better imagined.

Wow!! shocked

None of those answers even crossed my mind! Brilliant!
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by olutomiwa(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
nossycheek:

no mind the guy jare,him no know wetn him dey talk,i,m sure him dey regret now say him bring up this kind yeye issue.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by barikade: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
olutomiwa:

no mind the guy jare,him no know wetn him dey talk,i,m sure him dey regret now say him bring up this kind yeye issue.

I'm not sure he's exhausted himself yet. He's gone for refuelling! grin

BTW, where are their chiefs - babs787 and uncle olabowale? The recent chaps need serious backup!! undecided grin
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by nyabinghi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
guys,

I need not be scared of dealing with you guys, all i wanna tell you religious bigots is to get your facts straight before emptying rubbish on the thread. Where was jesus when the Americans were being punished via sept 11. How come Your pastors now celebrate homosexualism even to the point of ordaining homosexuals. how about Benny hinn's swindling by your pentecostal leaders here in Nigeria. i wanna also mention the case of Rev. King, jimmy Swaggart and his prostitutes, the korean pastor of Oct 1992 fame and countless christian leaders who possessed christ . Should i mention Rev. Betrand Aristide who looted his countries wealth or the fake healings by your jesus inspired leaders. The lis is Endless.
they call me lord but on that day i will deny them evil doers. You need not believe me if i was once a christian, i found out christianty is more like a glorified form of worshipping belzebuul.
islam is noah's ark of today embark on it and be saved.Nuff said.
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2007
nyabinghi:

Millions of muslims are queueing daily for visas to Europe and the USA. Need i remind you that the most powerful nations on earth were those built on the foundations of Judeo-christian principles? How many people are at the Iranian embassy seeking visas to go join your "free" women?

nyabinghi:

1. prostitution
Prostitution, adultery, fornication are cardinal sins in christianity! This is one of the GAMES MUSLIMS PLAY, attribute every vice of the secular world to christianity so they can have a leg to stand on!

nyabinghi:

2. high rate of abortion
Is there a statistic that shows that abortion is higher among christians? Another of the GAMES MUSLIMS PLAY! Pls see above.

nyabinghi:

3. high suicide rate
I wasnt aware all suicide bombers where christians. Again since when did everything done by an atheist become "christian"?

nyabinghi:

4. high rate of divorce
This is a product of secular society and has nothing to do with christianity. In the bible you are only allowed to divorce your wife on the grounds of infidelity, any other excuse is a sin. Is it not the same quran that allows you to divorce your wife merely by saying "i divorce you" two times?
Pray, where did the concept of temporary marriages come from?

nyabinghi:

grin This must be a desperate joke! Where are the women slaves? you must be refering to the women in Iran who get arrested for "crimes against chastity" and those who get arrested for wearing "incomplete hijab". Maybe you intended to refer to the Saudi women who cant vote, cant obtain an ID card, are not allowed to drive, cannot travel without a male escort, cant swim, have half a brain, will go to hell for refusing their men sex, can be beaten with sticks for correction, are sentenced to death for being raped, are forced to endure the humiliation of being disciplined by their own sons!

nyabinghi:

Those women slaves live in predominantly muslim countries. There is no point making a desperate and unproven claim when even a 5yr old knows otherwise.

nyabinghi:

Is that quote found in the Quran? Since when did we start borrowing biblical quotes to use as an excuse to avoid answering salient questions?

nyabinghi:

In what way is islam a "complete way of life"? for how long will we have to endure half baked statements like these that cannot be sensibly defended? If an example of a "complete way of life" is what obtains in Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Afhganistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan. . . then please keep that "life", i dont want to be a part of it.

nyabinghi:

And what are you doing to "educate" us about islam? The worn out "i was once a christian" excuse is no longer a valid escape route for those who have no answers to our questions.

As for christians being "worked up" over islam, the truth is no one is bothered about mohammed or his fraud of a religion. All we ask is that you keep your suicide bombs and terror squads within the boundaries of ur religion!
Is anyone here bothered about hindus worshiping cows?

1 Like

Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by TellyB(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
@nyabinghi,

nyabinghi:

I need not be scared of dealing with you guys, all i want to tell you religious bigots is to get your facts straight before emptying rubbish on the thread.

I haven't noticed you debunking any posts as having been posted without facts. And your own vexations seem to be more of rubbish you ask others not to post on threads.

nyabinghi:

Where was jesus when the Americans were being punished via sept 11.

He was watching Muslims doing their acts of terror and proving to the world that Islam is violent by default. The 9/11 saga is still being denied by many Muslims today; but it did not stop there - there were spates of the similar terrorist acts to follow: 7/7 in London; bombings in Spain and Indonesia; nevermind those that occur almost everyday in Iraq - all in the usual chants of Allahu Akbar!

nyabinghi:
How come Your pastors now celebrate homosexualism even to the point of ordaining homosexuals.

To be sure, homosexuality is not a Christian celebration. However, please make no mistakes about it; for their are gay Muslims and Imams as well. Ask for facts, and I'll be all too glad to provide them aplenty!  grin Here's just one pci to whet your appetite:

The Community of GAY Muslims - We Exist Too!!
                                        . . . and We Want Israel ANNIHILATED!!

These are the same people who call for peace and still want Israel DESTROYED! Well done!!

nyabinghi:

how about Benny hinn's swindling by your pentecostal leaders here in Nigeria.

Oh yes; and surely, Benny Hinn received quite a mouthful from Christians who know the Bible. But then, it is not true that Muhammad entrenched looting by Jihad in Islam? Or why else have Muslims been speaking of the war "booties" which Muhammad championed?

nyabinghi:

i want to also mention the case of Rev. King, jimmy Swaggart and his prostitutes, the korean pastor of Oct 1992 fame and countless christian leaders who possessed christ . Should i mention Rev. Betrand Aristide who looted his countries wealth or the fake healings by your jesus inspired leaders. The lis is Endless.

Were these issues celebrated by Christians? Or does the Bible make a claim that such would not happen among people who profess to be Christians?

Whereas, Muslims often try to hide the fact that worse have happened in the Muslim world. Can we just cite just one out of hundreds of cases in my fav folder:

Madrassas Hit By Sex Abuse Claims

'A Pakistani minister has revealed hundreds of cases of alleged child sex abuse at Islamic
schools
, or madrassas. There were 500 complaints this year of abuse allegedly committed
by clerics, Aamer Liaquat Hussain, a minister in the religious affairs department, said.

'That compares with 2,000 last year, but as yet there have been no successful prosecutions,
Mr Hussain told the BBC. The minister's revelations have sparked death threats and infuriated
some religious political leaders. Mr Hussain said he had received death threats from clerics,
but that he had done his job and his conscience was clear.'

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4084951.stm

If you want more, please simply ask. On a wide ratio, Islam has 10 cases to any 1 "Christian" case - and those are just what I know. The margin may even be wider than that by people who know more; but in whatever case you review (prostitution, terrorism, looting, etc), Islam is far more inglorious than any religion on the face of the earth. Ask me, and I'll pour them out by a click of the botton!  cool

nyabinghi:

they call me lord but on that day i will deny them evil doers. You need not believe me if i was once a christian, i found out christianty is more like a glorified form of worshipping belzebuul.
islam is noah's ark of today embark on it and be saved.Nuff said.

If you were a Christian, you would have understood the meaning of calling Christianity "belzebuul". Obviously you do not; and are merely going by what you picked up here and there.

In anycase, Islam is sinking fast. Go ask the Sheik who clearly said that about 667 Muslims are leaving Islam daily! And if you want a more comprehensive list apart from the Sheik's claim, I'm only a click away!  cool
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
In Saudi Arabia,the Islamic jannat on earth, women are snatched off the streets by Islamic men on heat,sexually assaulted and the men know they get away with it because there won't be 4 witnesses to the rape.

In Northern Nigeria,your own country and mine,I read that 15 percent of the cases of veneral disease in a particular region was on girls under the age of 5.
Girls who can't ABCD ending up with gonorhoea and syphylis,diseases which are not airborne.
Uday and Qusay the sons on sadaam had women chained up as sex slaves.
The princes of saudi frolic with men and women,I'm sure you read the last case aboard a boat that made waves from a people that profess morality.

To equate Christianity with lewd acts is wrong.
Whatever ills I accuse Islam of in todays world is what Mohammed did and said or supported his followers to do.
If Mohammed did it,I'll broadcast it,tough luck!
That is Islam
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Iman3(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
Totally irrelevant but funny nonetheless grin I present-The Faking Mullah.Click on the YouTube link

http://www.pajamasmedia.com/2007/06/the_faking_mullah.php
Re: Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2007
Muslim countries have lower rates of adultery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

why Does Science Cotradict Religion? / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / You Only Get Born Again Once. How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.