Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return (20767 Views)

How Desperate Nigerians Seeking Asylum, Usually Lie To America & Other Countries / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2020
IMASTEX:

At bolded, a leader is chosen from the people and the mindset of the people is currently wired for selfish interest, what & how can I get for me, myself close families/friends & my generation. And of course that is perculia with humans naturally, but in the places where things work. The people there know when to consider an act a common enemy hence they quickly unite against it. But in Niaja, all you mentioned are known to the people. Yet they still celebrate those involved due to some stupid reasons like religion, ethnicity, favouritism, etc. While the individual on the street seek ways to exploit the next person.
The truth be told, It is going to continue thus.

You have said it all sir. That's why I feel those of us whose eyes have been opened to this should endeavour to fight legally and legitimately for the betterment of us and our own making the best use of the terrible system we find ourselves. The youths will continuously be manipulated as you have said because I cannot for the love of sanity imagine why any youth will boldly and publicly support these rogues in spite of what they have done and are still doing.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by twnklshop: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2020
jaxxy:

Nigerians pay all manners of taxes from land use tax to multiple taxes in lagos state and even federal government bt u guys will keep saying Nigerians don't pay taxes what have they been doing since?? Or is that not taxes.

U get ur salary and they deduct taxes also for government and multinational establishment. Many have their TIN. What did they get during the lockdown period? ZERO!!!

Look INCOMPETENCE does not hide it will always show and reveal itself. Its a guarantee. Do not give EXCUSES for any INCOMPETENT and Fantastically CORRUPT State and country.

Period!!!!!

I am not making excuses for the government. Millions of Nigerians do not pay any form of tax including those who earn income. That is a fact. Compare the number of Nigerians on FIRS or State IRS data bases with the number of Nigerians who earn income. The difference is millions.

The truth is bitter but it must prevail.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Doncento: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Staro:

Buhari only acts when it affects Fulani Muslims.
Is Sudan the only place Nigerian students are stuck ?
The most wicked and useless administration I have never seen, because that's where hausa Fulani stupid children are schooling so they chose only Sudan . God will punish them
Useless president

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Angrymode: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Now I see that the main aim of this is to bring back their families and friends.

Chai!!! Nigeria is indeed a shit hole.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by kunletexs: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2020
They don't have resources to bring back all those wanting to come back but have resources to buy 400 good for nothing senators cars of current year.

Have over 250 million naira to spend on Abba who eventually died.

Bring up more lies.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by gotnel: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2020
A great example of failure in government.
This Corona virus pandemic really exposes the rotten government in Nigeria.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by blingmoney01: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Shame on this administration, for the good of the people now you suddenly don't have the resources
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by majamajic(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

I was surprise when a friend said that, I thought the airport is closed down in Nigeria

I doubt with the lawlessness of this country, if they will isolate the returnees and quarantine them

They will lift Nigerians in Dubai on 26th , in Lagos they will have permission to land , passengers will be tested before and after flight
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020
majamajic:

They will lift Nigerians in Dubai on 26th , in Lagos they will have permission to land , passengers will be tested before and after flight

alright boss
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by masqot(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020
sunnyanet:

you can see, the huge amounts of money we have to pay for the challenge, so unfortunately, it is a source of great regret for the government that we are not in a position to pay – we will be more than happy to pay for everyone free of charge, to pay for their stay in isolation centre for two weeks but the reality is that we don’t just – and that’s the situation for now.
The reality is that this government will not pay anybody for the lockdown. It was just an empty promise
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Futurejoy(f): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2020
sunnyanet:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-we-dont-have-resources-to-bring-back-all-the-nigerians-seeking-to-return-home-over-covid-19
I have come to understand that the only thing Nigeria have resources for is “corruption “. When other countries are busy evacuating their citizens with their resources.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by uvie66: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Do you guys have resources for anything.. .no resources for light....no resources for security. ...no resources for water...... education.....health.... the COVID-19 testing is only meant for those who can afford it so no resources for that as well. The Mr Onyeama self na so so grammar is Sabi speak no action.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by SavageResponse(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2020
How many Nigerians are even willing to come back to the country now?
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Hades2016(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Lostz:

this is a different onyeama and he is part of the government
I know
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Amy2020: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2020
You are just a click away to make money without Referring anyone! Click the link below �to register
https://bloomxtra.com/index.php/ref/index/15870583672490gh
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2020
twnklshop:

I am not making excuses for the government. Millions of Nigerians do not pay any form of tax including those who earn income. That is a fact. Compare the number of Nigerians on FIRS or State IRS data bases with the number of Nigerians who earn income. The difference is millions.

The truth is bitter but it must prevail.

Maybe in Northern states or villages bt definitely not in lagos. So the fee paying taxes who has remembered them?

Also there are many hidden taxes Nigerians pay. There no bitter truth asides incompetence and corruption.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Ilola:
Its most unfair, can't they government be there for its citizens for once? All this people have gone to look for greener pastures all these Years living u leaders to enjoy their own share of the national cake, just this one time which is between life and death. Naija hmmmm

Objectively speaking, there are millions of Nigerians abroad - over 4m Nigerians reside in the United States alone, not to mention other countries. Couple this with the crazy cost of air travel in which you can airlift say 350 people per flight, and you begin to see how difficult it is to accomplish. The best way to accomplish this would probably be to send ships to bring these people, though has greatly more capacity, this is also very expensive, potentially more dangerous (due to piracy) off the coast of Nigeria, and more time consuming.

When you do bring them back home, where would you keep all of them in quarantine? Are we also going to give them relief packages? Even the U.S would struggle with moving all of her citizens outside its territory back home; the few moved from Nigeria were made to bear the cost of their evacuation.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Dharniel600(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Government priorities is to bring back students in Sudan, because na northeners full that side. Stupid Government for the north
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by IMAliyu(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Memberclub:
Nigerians Studying in Sudan? Unbelievable
I know Nigerians studying in Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Rawanda.
Why would sudan be an exception?
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Ilola:
Its most unfair, can't they government be there for its citizens for once? All this people have gone to look for greener pastures all these Years living u leaders to enjoy their own share of the national cake, just this one time which is between life and death. Naija hmmmm

Who send them go there
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by seangy4konji: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2020
looing for free ticket..let them stay where they are
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Slimguy0(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
This country has failed its citizens. The only people crying to come back are those stuck in China cos of the current discriminatory situation asides them, trust me I don't think people from other parts of the world are willing to come back.
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Legendguru: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Really but you have resources to squander
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Frankcallys(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
No!!! I'm not ashame of Nigeria or being a Nigerian. In fact, I am 100% proudly Nigerian. But... I am very very ashamed of all these old, useless, incompetent and corrupt leaders we have in Nigeria!!! Wetin? Habaa! Una corrupt die nah

The government doesn't have the resources to bring back her citizens in situation like this whereas they are busy sharing money among themselves and looting our commonwealth.

Just imagine, South Africa government evacuated most of their citizens free of charge, quarantined them in 5 star facilities, treated them like celebs. God why nah? Why are we recycling these corrupt sons of Nebuchadnezzer?

South Africa president announced on Tuesday R500 Billion covid-19 fund... No you didn't hear me very well, I said R500 Billion!!! Please someone convert it to Naira... R19 to $1. They are now adding more money on top of the normal amount being paid for Social grant, Child grant, Disability grant, Unemployment grant and also those who have nothing doing.

Come on to evacuate students you antelopes cannot do that. Even to take care of your citizens at home they can't, yet they call themselves leaders and giant of Africa. God go punish all the people wey keep Nigeria in this condition ooo. I swear!!!

The day Nigerian youths go wake up from this yeye sleep wey we dey sleep, una go hear ram. Una go vomit every thing una thief from Nigeria. Una go vomit am just like fish vomited Oga Jonah for... Abeg wetin be that country name?
Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by Waterbear(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Where ever youre stuck at learn forex , so you could be trading on your own, join the group @forexspies, it's free!!
Learn to make your own money

Re: Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return by rummmy: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Space booker pls of u have nothy to say the kindly remove your comment
Sorry, I'm planning to change and enter next level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) / Chicago-Bound Train Carrying 243 Passengers Derails, Casualties Reported / Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.